Blockchain Capital, the premier venture capital firm investing in blockchain technology companies, today announces that it intends, subject to market and other conditions, to offer up to USD $10 million in digital tokens (the “BCAP Tokens”). The BCAP Tokens are an Ethereum-based smart contract digital token representing an indirect fractional non-voting economic interest in Blockchain Capital III, Digital Liquid Venture Fund, LP (“BC III DLVF”). The BCAP Tokens are expected to be issued by Blockchain Capital TokenHub Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Argon Group Holdings (“BC TokenHub”). Full details on the tokens and the offering are disclosed in the Offering Memorandum published on www.vctoken.com.
BC TokenHub intends that the net proceeds of the offering will be transferred to BC III DLVF, which will, in exchange, grant BC III DLVF’s sole limited partnership interest to BC TokenHub. BC III DLVF intends to use such proceeds to invest in blockchain technology and crypto currency businesses and ICOs.
The BCAP tokens are being offered on a limited basis to a maximum of 99 accredited US investors under exemptions from registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to Regulation D, Section 506(c) and Regulation S of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and the rule promulgated thereunder. Only accredited investors within the US and non-US persons outside of the US will be eligible to purchase BCAP tokens. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase the BCAP tokens, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of the BCAP tokens in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The BCAP Tokens have not and will not be registered under the Securities Act or other applicable state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the US absent registration or pursuant to an exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act and under applicable state laws.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019