Blockchain Capital, the premier venture capital firm investing in blockchain technology companies, today announces that it intends, subject to market and other conditions, to offer up to USD $10 million in digital tokens (the “BCAP Tokens”). The BCAP Tokens are an Ethereum-based smart contract digital token representing an indirect fractional non-voting economic interest in Blockchain Capital III, Digital Liquid Venture Fund, LP (“BC III DLVF”). The BCAP Tokens are expected to be issued by Blockchain Capital TokenHub Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Argon Group Holdings (“BC TokenHub”). Full details on the tokens and the offering are disclosed in the Offering Memorandum published on www.vctoken.com.
BC TokenHub intends that the net proceeds of the offering will be transferred to BC III DLVF, which will, in exchange, grant BC III DLVF’s sole limited partnership interest to BC TokenHub. BC III DLVF intends to use such proceeds to invest in blockchain technology and crypto currency businesses and ICOs.
The BCAP tokens are being offered on a limited basis to a maximum of 99 accredited US investors under exemptions from registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to Regulation D, Section 506(c) and Regulation S of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and the rule promulgated thereunder. Only accredited investors within the US and non-US persons outside of the US will be eligible to purchase BCAP tokens. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase the BCAP tokens, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of the BCAP tokens in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The BCAP Tokens have not and will not be registered under the Securities Act or other applicable state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the US absent registration or pursuant to an exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act and under applicable state laws.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019