Blockchain Capital, the premier venture capital firm investing in blockchain technology companies, today announces that it intends, subject to market and other conditions, to offer up to USD $10 million in digital tokens (the “BCAP Tokens”). The BCAP Tokens are an Ethereum-based smart contract digital token representing an indirect fractional non-voting economic interest in Blockchain Capital III, Digital Liquid Venture Fund, LP (“BC III DLVF”). The BCAP Tokens are expected to be issued by Blockchain Capital TokenHub Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Argon Group Holdings (“BC TokenHub”). Full details on the tokens and the offering are disclosed in the Offering Memorandum published on www.vctoken.com.
BC TokenHub intends that the net proceeds of the offering will be transferred to BC III DLVF, which will, in exchange, grant BC III DLVF’s sole limited partnership interest to BC TokenHub. BC III DLVF intends to use such proceeds to invest in blockchain technology and crypto currency businesses and ICOs.
The BCAP tokens are being offered on a limited basis to a maximum of 99 accredited US investors under exemptions from registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to Regulation D, Section 506(c) and Regulation S of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and the rule promulgated thereunder. Only accredited investors within the US and non-US persons outside of the US will be eligible to purchase BCAP tokens. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase the BCAP tokens, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of the BCAP tokens in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The BCAP Tokens have not and will not be registered under the Securities Act or other applicable state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the US absent registration or pursuant to an exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act and under applicable state laws.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018