TaaS, a closed-end fund dedicated to Blockchain assets, has partnered with two cryptocurrency exchanges, Livecoin and Kuna, to offer its tokens for trading starting April 28, 2017.
Investors will be able to trade TaaS tokens on Livecoin and Kuna after the conclusion of TaaS’ Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which will run from March 27, 2017 to April 27, 2017. So far, the TaaS ICO has raised more than $2,670,000 USD from 1259 investors globally.
TaaS Co-founder and President Ruslan Gavrilyuk said:
“TaaS is proud to partner with Livecoin and Kuna, helping early adopters capitalize on the surging Blockchain and cryptocurrency spaces. With the TaaS token tradable on the Livecoin and Kuna exchanges, more investors can gain easy, fully transparent and convenient access to the vast cryptocurrency market.”
Using the Ethereum Blockchain and its revolutionary Cryptographic Audit technology, TaaS offers an innovative way to participate in and benefit from capital raising and fund management. The platform lets users invest in the vast cryptocurrency market with complete auditing transparency.
Livecoin CEO Svetlana Geller said:
“The partnership with TaaS will aid us in our mission to provide a modern and easy-to-use service for accessing cryptocurrency exchange markets. Our agreement with TaaS will prove mutually beneficial in allowing both companies to bring even more people into the burgeoning space of digital currency investments.”
Livecoin is a user-friendly platform for accessing cryptocurrency exchange markets, designed for beginners and more seasoned traders alike. Livecoin will allow TaaS to be traded with USD and BTC. Kuna is the first bitcoin agency in Ukraine and Eastern Europe, offering customers the ability to buy and sell bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. The company has also deployed a network of bitcoin ATMs. Kuna will allow TaaS to be traded with BTC.
Kuna Founder Michael Chobanian added:
“Kuna is delighted to add TaaS, an innovator in Blockchain technology investment, to the Kuna cryptocurrency exchange. We believe Kuna’s customers will greatly appreciate the opportunity to take advantage of TaaS’ groundbreaking offering and that the partnership will help to grow and strengthen Kuna’s platform.”
TaaS, unlike traditional closed-end funds, issues tokens built on a profit-sharing smart contract in which token owners receive 50% of quarterly profits. The smart contracts guarantee that investors will receive profits. To increase the fund’s capital pool without requiring additional investment, 25% of profits are reinvested back into the fund. As the net asset value of a token increases, TaaS tokens will have their value tied to the performance of the parent project.
TaaS is open for investment exclusively during its month-long ICO, concluding April 27, 2017. Now past the 2,000 BTC milestone, TaaS is offering a 20% bonus for the next 1,000 BTC raised, with the bonus system decreasing progressively up to 9,000 BTC. TaaS will reserve 2% of collected funds for bounty programs.
TaaS board members include fund management expert John Wong; serial entrepreneur and investor Mike Costache; Blockchain technology and digital currency trading expert Marshall Swatt; and legal expert Arnold Spencer. Wong, previously an investment banker at Lehman Brothers, has more than 25 years of experience taking companies public and managing funds. Costache is the co-founder and managing partner of KrowdMentor, a strategic crowdfunding advisory and investment firm with a roster of 20 startups. Costache was formerly President of Leo & Leo, a management and franchise representation service with clients such as Maserati, Miss Universe and Rockstar Energy. He will serve as a TaaS advisor covering the venture capital and investment sectors, providing assistance in fundraising and negotiations.
Swatt is the founder and major investor at ATS Inc., a leader in algorithmic trading systems focused on strategies in niche financial instruments such as cryptocurrencies. As the former CTO of Coinsetter and Cavirtex, two of North America’s leading VC-backed bitcoin exchanges, Swatt has more than 20 years’ experience in strategy, operations, business development and technology. He will serve as TaaS technology and trading advisor. Spencer is Managing Director of Spencer & Associates, a corporate criminal defense firm, and General Counsel at Coinsource, the world’s largest bitcoin ATM network. Spencer will serve as TaaS’ US legal expert, bringing experience and insight in compliance, U.S. federal criminal law, securities and financial fraud, anti-money laundering, asset forfeiture, and federal trials.
For more information, the TaaS white paper is available on www.taas.fund
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018