SibСoin, a Dash fork originating from the vast frost-bound realms of Siberia, continues to expand beyond the frozen lands of the harsh Russian tundra. Having conquered Siberia in a blizzard, the coin known in Russia as the “Siberian Сhervonets” is now spreading it’s reach south to the somewhat warmer climes of the adjacent domain of China.
The project’s official website, sibcoin.org now has a Chinese language version, which opens the gate for China’s crypto-enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
SibСoin’s story begins with Dash, a popular anonymity-focused cryptocurrency that has undergone several brand changes and a block size increase. Dash’s creator, Evan Duffield, noted on multiple occasions that Dash, as opposed to Bitcoin, lacks tons of technological drama due to an entirely different governance architecture. Quite recently, the cryptocurrency has broken through its earlier price to create a new record.
SibСoin was created in 2015 as a ‘people’s patriotic project’ initially focused on the Russian-speaking cryptocurrency community. The project managed to garner massive support amongst both expert traders and crypto-rookies not least since it proved to be the gateway altcoin for those feeling cautious about Bitcoin. SibCoin employs encryption algorithms developed by Russian cryptographers on top of those of Dash, and is continuously evolving to become “closer to people.”
SibCoin is available for trade on Livecoin and YoBit exchanges. And it has recently been added to Bittrex – one of the world’s oldest and most reputable cryptocurrency exchanges as well.
The SibCoin Project leader, Ivan Rublev while mentioning the increasing value of the cryptocurrency said,
“SibСoin might as well follow the steps of its mother coin, Dash. Those who had bought it back when it was Xcoin and was not expensive at all now may enjoy all the benefits and pleasures of yet another record-breaking price. We expect SibСoin to follow that inspiring example.”
Earlier he stated that the team is currently concentrating their efforts on two main areas; traditional services like exchanges and payout/payment collection services, and masternode-based services to be unveiled in a short while. The SibCoin community is going to see a lot of feature additions to the platform during the year 2017.
SibCoin is a Dash fork, employing additional encryption algorithms devised by Russian cryptographers. The coin’s adoption has been growing rapidly ever since the first block was mined in May 2015.
SibCoin is striving to become the driving force behind the consolidation of Russian blockchain community. Frequent community meet-ups are held in every large Siberian city and scores of cities in western Russia and neighboring countries.
Learn more about SibCoin at – http://sibcoin.org/en/
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020