Blockchain entertainment and video startup SingularDTV has announced the launch of its content acquisition department and the hiring of Jason Tyrrell, SingularDTV’s newly appointed Vice President of Content.
Jason brings over a decade of Hollywood distribution experience to SingularDTV. Formerly Director of Content for Vubiquity, Jason’s connectivity includes 650 leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and MCNs where he negotiated deals that helped to bring premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors that spanned 109 million households in 80+ languages and 120+ countries.
Kim Jackson, SingularDTV co-founder and President of Entertainment commented:
“Jason brings years of crucial distribution experience to SingularDTV. His hire not only puts us on the distribution radar as a viable potential content leader for the future, but further legitimizes our platform.”
During his tenure at Vubiquity, Jason touched nearly every piece of mainstream film and television content release in the US which included hundreds of feature titles, thousands of hours of television and millions of audience members. He is now tasked with building the English speaking content acquisition and distribution infrastructure for SingularDTV as well as laying the groundwork for SingularDTV infrastructure in multiple languages, with primary focus on Chinese and Hindi.
Jason Tyrrell added:
“I’m thrilled to join such an innovative company, at a moment of evolutionary crossroads in the industry. SingularDTV will maintain dual goals of empowering creatives and inspiring consumers, with a commitment to groundbreaking levels of transparency and sustainability. I very much look forward to working alongside this brilliant team and creators everywhere to realize a new and exciting vision of how a platform can fulfill its promise.”
SingularDTV is laying the foundation for a decentralized entertainment industry with its ecosystem of applications; from a revolutionary rights management gateway to a peer-to-peer distribution portal.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019