Blockchain entertainment and video startup SingularDTV has announced the launch of its content acquisition department and the hiring of Jason Tyrrell, SingularDTV’s newly appointed Vice President of Content.
Jason brings over a decade of Hollywood distribution experience to SingularDTV. Formerly Director of Content for Vubiquity, Jason’s connectivity includes 650 leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and MCNs where he negotiated deals that helped to bring premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors that spanned 109 million households in 80+ languages and 120+ countries.
Kim Jackson, SingularDTV co-founder and President of Entertainment commented:
“Jason brings years of crucial distribution experience to SingularDTV. His hire not only puts us on the distribution radar as a viable potential content leader for the future, but further legitimizes our platform.”
During his tenure at Vubiquity, Jason touched nearly every piece of mainstream film and television content release in the US which included hundreds of feature titles, thousands of hours of television and millions of audience members. He is now tasked with building the English speaking content acquisition and distribution infrastructure for SingularDTV as well as laying the groundwork for SingularDTV infrastructure in multiple languages, with primary focus on Chinese and Hindi.
Jason Tyrrell added:
“I’m thrilled to join such an innovative company, at a moment of evolutionary crossroads in the industry. SingularDTV will maintain dual goals of empowering creatives and inspiring consumers, with a commitment to groundbreaking levels of transparency and sustainability. I very much look forward to working alongside this brilliant team and creators everywhere to realize a new and exciting vision of how a platform can fulfill its promise.”
SingularDTV is laying the foundation for a decentralized entertainment industry with its ecosystem of applications; from a revolutionary rights management gateway to a peer-to-peer distribution portal.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019