Blockchain entertainment and video startup SingularDTV has announced the launch of its content acquisition department and the hiring of Jason Tyrrell, SingularDTV’s newly appointed Vice President of Content.
Jason brings over a decade of Hollywood distribution experience to SingularDTV. Formerly Director of Content for Vubiquity, Jason’s connectivity includes 650 leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and MCNs where he negotiated deals that helped to bring premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors that spanned 109 million households in 80+ languages and 120+ countries.
Kim Jackson, SingularDTV co-founder and President of Entertainment commented:
“Jason brings years of crucial distribution experience to SingularDTV. His hire not only puts us on the distribution radar as a viable potential content leader for the future, but further legitimizes our platform.”
During his tenure at Vubiquity, Jason touched nearly every piece of mainstream film and television content release in the US which included hundreds of feature titles, thousands of hours of television and millions of audience members. He is now tasked with building the English speaking content acquisition and distribution infrastructure for SingularDTV as well as laying the groundwork for SingularDTV infrastructure in multiple languages, with primary focus on Chinese and Hindi.
Jason Tyrrell added:
“I’m thrilled to join such an innovative company, at a moment of evolutionary crossroads in the industry. SingularDTV will maintain dual goals of empowering creatives and inspiring consumers, with a commitment to groundbreaking levels of transparency and sustainability. I very much look forward to working alongside this brilliant team and creators everywhere to realize a new and exciting vision of how a platform can fulfill its promise.”
SingularDTV is laying the foundation for a decentralized entertainment industry with its ecosystem of applications; from a revolutionary rights management gateway to a peer-to-peer distribution portal.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019