Blockchain entertainment and video startup SingularDTV has announced the launch of its content acquisition department and the hiring of Jason Tyrrell, SingularDTV’s newly appointed Vice President of Content.
Jason brings over a decade of Hollywood distribution experience to SingularDTV. Formerly Director of Content for Vubiquity, Jason’s connectivity includes 650 leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and MCNs where he negotiated deals that helped to bring premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors that spanned 109 million households in 80+ languages and 120+ countries.
Kim Jackson, SingularDTV co-founder and President of Entertainment commented:
“Jason brings years of crucial distribution experience to SingularDTV. His hire not only puts us on the distribution radar as a viable potential content leader for the future, but further legitimizes our platform.”
During his tenure at Vubiquity, Jason touched nearly every piece of mainstream film and television content release in the US which included hundreds of feature titles, thousands of hours of television and millions of audience members. He is now tasked with building the English speaking content acquisition and distribution infrastructure for SingularDTV as well as laying the groundwork for SingularDTV infrastructure in multiple languages, with primary focus on Chinese and Hindi.
Jason Tyrrell added:
“I’m thrilled to join such an innovative company, at a moment of evolutionary crossroads in the industry. SingularDTV will maintain dual goals of empowering creatives and inspiring consumers, with a commitment to groundbreaking levels of transparency and sustainability. I very much look forward to working alongside this brilliant team and creators everywhere to realize a new and exciting vision of how a platform can fulfill its promise.”
SingularDTV is laying the foundation for a decentralized entertainment industry with its ecosystem of applications; from a revolutionary rights management gateway to a peer-to-peer distribution portal.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019