Lykke, a Swiss Fintech company building a global Blockchain-powered marketplace, welcomes Nick Gogerty to its growing team of thought leaders and innovators in fintech. Gogerty is the founder of SolarCoin, a token that represents kilowatt hours of solar energy that can be traded on the Lykke exchange. He also co-founded and was CTO of healthcoin.com – a project for using economic incentives to reduce the global diabetes epidemic.
Gogerty joins Lykke’s founders, Richard Olsen and Sergey Ivliev, and their team of Blockchain and fintech experts.
”There is a global revolution going on,” says Gogerty, “that combines Blockchain technology, finance, and positive social change. I believe Lykke has the vision and capability to play a significant role in shaping this revolution.”
Gogerty previously worked at one of the world’s largest global-macro hedge funds as a Sr. business analyst. He has been involved in risk analysis, Forex trading, and software development for more than twenty years.
From the East Coast office, Gogerty will function in several roles.
”Lykke is building a massive platform for growth,” he says. “Much of that work isn’t public yet. My near term job is to support Lykke’s platform by finding the early partners and new products and services that will deliver exponential growth across geographies, business sectors and customers, from individuals to institutions.”
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019