Lykke, a Swiss Fintech company building a global Blockchain-powered marketplace, welcomes Nick Gogerty to its growing team of thought leaders and innovators in fintech. Gogerty is the founder of SolarCoin, a token that represents kilowatt hours of solar energy that can be traded on the Lykke exchange. He also co-founded and was CTO of healthcoin.com – a project for using economic incentives to reduce the global diabetes epidemic.
Gogerty joins Lykke’s founders, Richard Olsen and Sergey Ivliev, and their team of Blockchain and fintech experts.
”There is a global revolution going on,” says Gogerty, “that combines Blockchain technology, finance, and positive social change. I believe Lykke has the vision and capability to play a significant role in shaping this revolution.”
Gogerty previously worked at one of the world’s largest global-macro hedge funds as a Sr. business analyst. He has been involved in risk analysis, Forex trading, and software development for more than twenty years.
From the East Coast office, Gogerty will function in several roles.
”Lykke is building a massive platform for growth,” he says. “Much of that work isn’t public yet. My near term job is to support Lykke’s platform by finding the early partners and new products and services that will deliver exponential growth across geographies, business sectors and customers, from individuals to institutions.”
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019