Lykke, a Swiss Fintech company building a global Blockchain-powered marketplace, welcomes Nick Gogerty to its growing team of thought leaders and innovators in fintech. Gogerty is the founder of SolarCoin, a token that represents kilowatt hours of solar energy that can be traded on the Lykke exchange. He also co-founded and was CTO of healthcoin.com – a project for using economic incentives to reduce the global diabetes epidemic.
Gogerty joins Lykke’s founders, Richard Olsen and Sergey Ivliev, and their team of Blockchain and fintech experts.
”There is a global revolution going on,” says Gogerty, “that combines Blockchain technology, finance, and positive social change. I believe Lykke has the vision and capability to play a significant role in shaping this revolution.”
Gogerty previously worked at one of the world’s largest global-macro hedge funds as a Sr. business analyst. He has been involved in risk analysis, Forex trading, and software development for more than twenty years.
From the East Coast office, Gogerty will function in several roles.
”Lykke is building a massive platform for growth,” he says. “Much of that work isn’t public yet. My near term job is to support Lykke’s platform by finding the early partners and new products and services that will deliver exponential growth across geographies, business sectors and customers, from individuals to institutions.”
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019