Avalon Life, a cryptocurrency mining company has announced the launch of an innovative GREEN EARTH ZERO service, backed by the namesake Green Earth Zero token. Created using the NEM Blockchain technology, GREEN EARTH ZERO service enables participants to own land by the square meter in Costa Rica.
Avalon Life has incorporated a simple, easy to use three step process for the users to sign up and buy Green Earth Zero tokens directly on the Blockchain platform in a quick and secure way. Avalon Life has developed a customized Blockchain wallet based on NEM technology to release this service.
The CEO of Avalon Life Tom Koller, explaining the choice of NEM over other technologies said,
“We use NEM because of its customizable features, assets, and security measures. It is the only platform advanced enough to launch GREEN EARTH ZERO that has proven over time to be secure and reliable.”
Participants in the GREEN EARTH ZERO project can try out the platform’s cryptocurrency wallet at www.greenearthwallet.com for free, sign-up and manage their tokens and cryptocurrencies at any time. The project is considered as a breakthrough in the financial technology because, for the first time in history, a Blockchain technology has rolled out a real-world service where ownership of a piece of land is managed on the Blockchain with a token. Avalon Life is looking into a promising future where many people realize that owning land on the Blockchain means security and decentralized registry of land ownership.
Avalon Life is a company committed to the production or “mining” of DASH, a digital currency similar to Bitcoin. Avalon Life maintains five mining facilities in Costa Rica and Switzerland, with plans to expand its mining operations across the globe. The head office of Avalon Life S.A. is in Costa Rica, Calle Blancos del Colegio de Microbiólogos 50 metros al Oeste, San Jose (Goicoechea) 20801. The company was registered in HR San Jose as a limited company in May 2016 under the registration number 3-101-715204.
NEM is an out-of-the-box Blockchain platform launched in March 2015. NEM has some of the best-designed Blockchain features which include multisignature account contracts, customizable assets, a naming system, encrypted messaging and an Eigentrust++ reputation system. The NEM Blockchain software and its successful permission-chain adaptation, “Mijin” are being tested by financial institutions and private companies in Japan and internationally.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019