Wagerr (WGR), a fully decentralized sports betting Blockchain, announces its Initial Coin Offering. The ICO runs June 1st-June 25th.
Wagerr taps into the massive worldwide sports betting market by offering a better, more secure way to bet. Smart Blockchain technology forges betting contracts, validates sporting event outcomes, and automates payouts.
The Wagerr system is decentralized and self regulating. These qualities allow Wagerr to deliver secure, private, and safe sports betting to the entire world.
No more worries about changing regulations or crooked bookmakers. Say goodbye to risk and regulation, and say hello to Wagerr, an asset optimized to grow in value as the Wagerr economy absorbs pent up demand for secure, trustless betting.
Since the Wagerr system is significantly superior to traditional sportsbooks, we expect broad adoption. And through a mechanism called “Value Coupling,” betting activity over the Wagerr network is a deflationary engine that drives the value of the Wagerr token.
Here’s how value coupling links usage of the Wagerr network to the price of the Wagerr coin:
Y’know how they say, “The House always wins?” That’s because bookkeepers bet on a sure thing: fees. Wagerr charges a modest fee for the service, just like traditional bookkeepers. But unlike mainstream bookkeepers, the Wagerr Blockchain actually destroys about half of every fee. Since this reduces the coin supply, increased adoption of Wagerr as the sports betting Blockchain gradually drives up the market value of Wagerr. What’s good for bettors is great for investors; it’s a simple matter of supply and demand.
Thanks to Value Coupling, anyone who holds Wagerr potentially benefits from this “house advantage,” because burning fees is the mechanism which drives a deflationary economy — meaning that the Wagerr token grows in purchasing power over time.
Larger scale investors have an additional opportunity to earn returns by operating Oracle Masternodes, which function as consensus agents — forging all betting contracts and retrieving sporting event outcomes. Oracles not only collect fees for this work, but also win fixed periodic block rewards. What’s more, the Wagerr tokens earned can increase in value as the Wagerr economy grows.
If you’ve lived in the digital currency space, you’ve seen a lot of ICOs. But Wagerr is a game changer, both for sports betting and for digital currency.
Early supporter bonuses begin May 25. Don’t miss out! Register for Wagerr ICO updates on http://wagerr.com to stay informed and get ready. You’ll also find more Wagerr news and info, including the development roadmap.
Keep an eye on the Wagerr bitcointalk.org ICO announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.0 for promotional opportunities to win free Wagerr and bet on sporting events.
Be sure to check out Wagerr’s first two video presentations at https://vimeo.com/wagerr
• “What is Wagerr?” gives an introductory overview of how betting with Wagerr compares to traditional sports betting.
• “Value Coupling” explains Wagerr’s compelling economic model in greater depth.
Join slack.wagerr.com to interact directly with the Wagerr team. We welcome your questions.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020