CVChain GmbH has announced the upcoming launch of its CVCoins crowd sale, starting on 20 May of 2017.
The coin is designed for a new generation of encrypted communication platforms, such as Crypviser. Crypviser Network is the most secure unified communication platform based on Blockchain technologies. It uses state-of-the-art encryption protocols, which allows individual and enterprise customers to overcome the security challenges posed by popular messengers like WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc., which are prone to hacking attacks and periodic outages.
The Crypviser communication platform, now in its alpha testing phase, has been under development since 2015. The developers have implemented an innovative security core that offers protection on the local, network and server level and an unbeatable cryptographic model. Thereby, Crypviser’s solution not only prevents information leakage to third parties but also eliminates man-in-the-middle attacks, local data storage vulnerabilities and allows detection of unauthorized interception attempts through integrated intrusion detection algorithms. In simple words, Crypviser follows the principles “No Tracking,” “No Tracing” and “No Metadata Records.”
The Crypviser Secure Protocol (CSMP) provides real end-to-end encryption and a Blockchain-based disruptive public keys distribution model. Every message sent over the platform is encrypted at the user’s side before it is transmitted over the network. At the same time, a unique public key authentication system enables the end users to verify each other’s public keys manually in peer-to-peer mode (for FREE subscription) or automatically through Blockchain transactions. It also provides local level security for storing data within a device using a symmetric 256-bit encryption key, based on finger movement patterns. CSMP includes reliable encryption technologies such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, the newest and fastest stream cipher SALSA20/20, SHA3-512 HASH, etc. The patent pending CrypID client-server authorization technology, along with the first Blockchain implementation in the scope of instant data exchange, makes Crypviser the most secure communication solution on the market.
A review of all the features offered by Crypviser shows that the platform is much more than just a messaging application. It is a secure, all-around private social network application capable of sending messages and multimedia files, making voice, video or conference calls and more. Businesses can get a bit more out of the network by utilizing the secure cloud-based PBX features, special widgets, and services.
Crypviser will soon be launched as a freemium product. A free-of-charge plan will be available with limited functionality in manual protection mode for everyday communication needs, without worrying about security or downtime issues. Premium users will have to pay a small transaction fee to automate their encryption key’s authentication process and benefit from the protection offered by Blockchain technologies, as well as to enjoy the all ultimate features of Crypviser. Premium users can also enjoy a full range of network capabilities and additional services, like secure international calls, incoming DID numbers, etc., for free.
Crypviser offers the first secure multi-device synchronization in encryption mode known as Secure Sync. It allows users to run the same Crypviser account on multiple devices and different platforms. Regardless of the platform, users have complete control over their privacy by approving or denying screenshots of their messages on the other user’s side or forwarding their shared data. The auto-destruction feature ensures additional privacy by deleting the shared data after a specified period. Crypviser keeps users updated about their security status and, in case of any intrusion (like a man-in-the-middle attack), it sends out an immediate alarm for a possible risk.
Learn more about CVCoin ICO at – http://ico.crypviser.net
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019