CVChain GmbH has announced the upcoming launch of its CVCoins crowd sale, starting on 20 May of 2017.
The coin is designed for a new generation of encrypted communication platforms, such as Crypviser. Crypviser Network is the most secure unified communication platform based on Blockchain technologies. It uses state-of-the-art encryption protocols, which allows individual and enterprise customers to overcome the security challenges posed by popular messengers like WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc., which are prone to hacking attacks and periodic outages.
The Crypviser communication platform, now in its alpha testing phase, has been under development since 2015. The developers have implemented an innovative security core that offers protection on the local, network and server level and an unbeatable cryptographic model. Thereby, Crypviser’s solution not only prevents information leakage to third parties but also eliminates man-in-the-middle attacks, local data storage vulnerabilities and allows detection of unauthorized interception attempts through integrated intrusion detection algorithms. In simple words, Crypviser follows the principles “No Tracking,” “No Tracing” and “No Metadata Records.”
The Crypviser Secure Protocol (CSMP) provides real end-to-end encryption and a Blockchain-based disruptive public keys distribution model. Every message sent over the platform is encrypted at the user’s side before it is transmitted over the network. At the same time, a unique public key authentication system enables the end users to verify each other’s public keys manually in peer-to-peer mode (for FREE subscription) or automatically through Blockchain transactions. It also provides local level security for storing data within a device using a symmetric 256-bit encryption key, based on finger movement patterns. CSMP includes reliable encryption technologies such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, the newest and fastest stream cipher SALSA20/20, SHA3-512 HASH, etc. The patent pending CrypID client-server authorization technology, along with the first Blockchain implementation in the scope of instant data exchange, makes Crypviser the most secure communication solution on the market.
A review of all the features offered by Crypviser shows that the platform is much more than just a messaging application. It is a secure, all-around private social network application capable of sending messages and multimedia files, making voice, video or conference calls and more. Businesses can get a bit more out of the network by utilizing the secure cloud-based PBX features, special widgets, and services.
Crypviser will soon be launched as a freemium product. A free-of-charge plan will be available with limited functionality in manual protection mode for everyday communication needs, without worrying about security or downtime issues. Premium users will have to pay a small transaction fee to automate their encryption key’s authentication process and benefit from the protection offered by Blockchain technologies, as well as to enjoy the all ultimate features of Crypviser. Premium users can also enjoy a full range of network capabilities and additional services, like secure international calls, incoming DID numbers, etc., for free.
Crypviser offers the first secure multi-device synchronization in encryption mode known as Secure Sync. It allows users to run the same Crypviser account on multiple devices and different platforms. Regardless of the platform, users have complete control over their privacy by approving or denying screenshots of their messages on the other user’s side or forwarding their shared data. The auto-destruction feature ensures additional privacy by deleting the shared data after a specified period. Crypviser keeps users updated about their security status and, in case of any intrusion (like a man-in-the-middle attack), it sends out an immediate alarm for a possible risk.
Learn more about CVCoin ICO at – http://ico.crypviser.net
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019