CVChain GmbH has announced the upcoming launch of its CVCoins crowd sale, starting on 20 May of 2017.
The coin is designed for a new generation of encrypted communication platforms, such as Crypviser. Crypviser Network is the most secure unified communication platform based on Blockchain technologies. It uses state-of-the-art encryption protocols, which allows individual and enterprise customers to overcome the security challenges posed by popular messengers like WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc., which are prone to hacking attacks and periodic outages.
The Crypviser communication platform, now in its alpha testing phase, has been under development since 2015. The developers have implemented an innovative security core that offers protection on the local, network and server level and an unbeatable cryptographic model. Thereby, Crypviser’s solution not only prevents information leakage to third parties but also eliminates man-in-the-middle attacks, local data storage vulnerabilities and allows detection of unauthorized interception attempts through integrated intrusion detection algorithms. In simple words, Crypviser follows the principles “No Tracking,” “No Tracing” and “No Metadata Records.”
The Crypviser Secure Protocol (CSMP) provides real end-to-end encryption and a Blockchain-based disruptive public keys distribution model. Every message sent over the platform is encrypted at the user’s side before it is transmitted over the network. At the same time, a unique public key authentication system enables the end users to verify each other’s public keys manually in peer-to-peer mode (for FREE subscription) or automatically through Blockchain transactions. It also provides local level security for storing data within a device using a symmetric 256-bit encryption key, based on finger movement patterns. CSMP includes reliable encryption technologies such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, the newest and fastest stream cipher SALSA20/20, SHA3-512 HASH, etc. The patent pending CrypID client-server authorization technology, along with the first Blockchain implementation in the scope of instant data exchange, makes Crypviser the most secure communication solution on the market.
A review of all the features offered by Crypviser shows that the platform is much more than just a messaging application. It is a secure, all-around private social network application capable of sending messages and multimedia files, making voice, video or conference calls and more. Businesses can get a bit more out of the network by utilizing the secure cloud-based PBX features, special widgets, and services.
Crypviser will soon be launched as a freemium product. A free-of-charge plan will be available with limited functionality in manual protection mode for everyday communication needs, without worrying about security or downtime issues. Premium users will have to pay a small transaction fee to automate their encryption key’s authentication process and benefit from the protection offered by Blockchain technologies, as well as to enjoy the all ultimate features of Crypviser. Premium users can also enjoy a full range of network capabilities and additional services, like secure international calls, incoming DID numbers, etc., for free.
Crypviser offers the first secure multi-device synchronization in encryption mode known as Secure Sync. It allows users to run the same Crypviser account on multiple devices and different platforms. Regardless of the platform, users have complete control over their privacy by approving or denying screenshots of their messages on the other user’s side or forwarding their shared data. The auto-destruction feature ensures additional privacy by deleting the shared data after a specified period. Crypviser keeps users updated about their security status and, in case of any intrusion (like a man-in-the-middle attack), it sends out an immediate alarm for a possible risk.
Learn more about CVCoin ICO at – http://ico.crypviser.net
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019