CVChain GmbH has announced the upcoming launch of its CVCoins crowd sale, starting on 20 May of 2017.
The coin is designed for a new generation of encrypted communication platforms, such as Crypviser. Crypviser Network is the most secure unified communication platform based on Blockchain technologies. It uses state-of-the-art encryption protocols, which allows individual and enterprise customers to overcome the security challenges posed by popular messengers like WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc., which are prone to hacking attacks and periodic outages.
The Crypviser communication platform, now in its alpha testing phase, has been under development since 2015. The developers have implemented an innovative security core that offers protection on the local, network and server level and an unbeatable cryptographic model. Thereby, Crypviser’s solution not only prevents information leakage to third parties but also eliminates man-in-the-middle attacks, local data storage vulnerabilities and allows detection of unauthorized interception attempts through integrated intrusion detection algorithms. In simple words, Crypviser follows the principles “No Tracking,” “No Tracing” and “No Metadata Records.”
The Crypviser Secure Protocol (CSMP) provides real end-to-end encryption and a Blockchain-based disruptive public keys distribution model. Every message sent over the platform is encrypted at the user’s side before it is transmitted over the network. At the same time, a unique public key authentication system enables the end users to verify each other’s public keys manually in peer-to-peer mode (for FREE subscription) or automatically through Blockchain transactions. It also provides local level security for storing data within a device using a symmetric 256-bit encryption key, based on finger movement patterns. CSMP includes reliable encryption technologies such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, the newest and fastest stream cipher SALSA20/20, SHA3-512 HASH, etc. The patent pending CrypID client-server authorization technology, along with the first Blockchain implementation in the scope of instant data exchange, makes Crypviser the most secure communication solution on the market.
A review of all the features offered by Crypviser shows that the platform is much more than just a messaging application. It is a secure, all-around private social network application capable of sending messages and multimedia files, making voice, video or conference calls and more. Businesses can get a bit more out of the network by utilizing the secure cloud-based PBX features, special widgets, and services.
Crypviser will soon be launched as a freemium product. A free-of-charge plan will be available with limited functionality in manual protection mode for everyday communication needs, without worrying about security or downtime issues. Premium users will have to pay a small transaction fee to automate their encryption key’s authentication process and benefit from the protection offered by Blockchain technologies, as well as to enjoy the all ultimate features of Crypviser. Premium users can also enjoy a full range of network capabilities and additional services, like secure international calls, incoming DID numbers, etc., for free.
Crypviser offers the first secure multi-device synchronization in encryption mode known as Secure Sync. It allows users to run the same Crypviser account on multiple devices and different platforms. Regardless of the platform, users have complete control over their privacy by approving or denying screenshots of their messages on the other user’s side or forwarding their shared data. The auto-destruction feature ensures additional privacy by deleting the shared data after a specified period. Crypviser keeps users updated about their security status and, in case of any intrusion (like a man-in-the-middle attack), it sends out an immediate alarm for a possible risk.
Learn more about CVCoin ICO at – http://ico.crypviser.net
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018