Decentral (http://decentral.ca/) today announced that its flagship product, Jaxx (https://jaxx.io/), the leading user-controlled, multi-asset, multi-platform digital currency wallet and exchange, has secured over 70 new partners and integrations on the way to bolster its mission to become the ultimate command centre for all things Blockchain. Just as the browser unleashed the power of the Internet, Jaxx will be the tool that brings digital currencies and digital assets to the masses.
“We are bringing together all facets of the Blockchain ecosystem with Jaxx to provide a universal interoperable interface so that non-technical people, like my dad, can easily use these decentralized technologies,” said Anthony Di Iorio, Founder and CEO of Decentral & Jaxx. “Simple tools and intuitive UI / UX will bring adoption to the masses and assist all projects and companies.”
The following partners will integrate with the Jaxx universal key management system and backend Blockchain infrastructures to create a simple point of entry into various areas of Blockchain technology– including user-controlled payments and exchange, identity, communications, value movement, privacy, smart contracts, document signing and decentralized storage:
- RSK Labs operates RSK, a smart-contract platform with a two-way peg to the Bitcoin Blockchain.
- BitPay is the first and most experienced company in bitcoin payments, building powerful tools for spending, accepting, and building with Bitcoin.
- Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies.
- Purse.io allows anyone to save 15% off Amazon with Bitcoin.
- Bittrex provides individuals and businesses a world-class experience for buying and selling digital tokens with lightning-fast trade execution, stable wallets, and industry-best security practices.
- Blockchain Capital is the premier venture capital firm investing in Blockchain tech companies and tokens.
- BitGo empowers businesses to integrate digital currencies into their existing financial systems.
- Civic uses a verified identity for multi-factor authentication on web and mobile apps without the need for usernames or passwords.
- Changelly is a multi-currency exchange service that provides solutions for the last mile problem of crypto exchanges.
- Trezor is the original hardware wallet and supports both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Ledger Wallet is a Blockchain hardware wallet that provides cold storage for multiple digital currencies.
- Opendime by Coinkite is a small USB stick that allows spending of Bitcoin like a dollar bill.
- QTUM is a hybrid Blockchain application platform aimed at building Blockchains for business, with a strong foothold in China.
- Coinfabrik helps customers define their product specifications, design user interfaces, integrate applications, and deploy products.
- Signatura is the world’s most secure and resilient digital signature platform.
- Wall of Coins is available in many countries and directly connects buyers and sellers of digital currencies.
- Bitnovo allows for the simple purchase of Bitcoin and offers a refillable wallet card.
These partners and integrations will continue to power Jaxx’s mission to create a unified, cross-platform experience for all Blockchain assets. Jaxx aims to become the ultimate dashboard for all things Blockchain, tailored to provide newcomers and power users with a simple, intuitive experience.
“We’re excited to partner with the like-minded team at Jaxx who are making it easy for users to securely manage and transfer their Blockchain assets,” said Bill Shihara, CEO of Bittrex.com.
Jaxx also today announced its future coin and token addition roadmap and will be working with teams and communities from Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratus, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos and Wings among others to bring more projects into Jaxx across all platforms and devices. These new tokens and coins join Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Golem, Gnosis, DigixDAO, Iconomi, Zcash, Dogecoin, RSK Testnet, and Blockchain Capital to make Jaxx the most versatile, non-custodial wallet with a built-in crypto-exchange available.
“We’re glad that Jaxx has decided to attempt Monero integration again, because we believe that users need more options with respect to Monero onboarding, not less, and welcome all work being done in that space,” said Monero Core Developer Riccardo “Fluffypony” Spagni. “As a company that operates in the Monero space, we are happy to provide them with as much support as possible, and look forward to a successful release.”
Jaxx will be present in New York at Consensus May 22-24, 2017 and at Token Summit May 25, 2017. Companies and projects interested in partnering with Jaxx to bring cryptocurrency to the masses are invited to reach out to Charlie Shrem, Director of Business & Community Development at Decentral & Jaxx. ([email protected]).
Jaxx is the first multi-asset wallet that syncs across all devices and provides users the ability to manage, send, receive and exchange digital currencies while users remain in full control of their keys. With Shapeshift onboard and available on 9 platforms, setting up a Jaxx wallet is frictionless and requires no onboarding, verification, usernames or password, making it a seamless experience for Blockchain novices and power users alike. Jaxx will soon release its “Orange Paper” (a consumer-friendly version of a white paper) and a company roadmap outlining its long-term vision to provide software and hardware that supports the entire Blockchain ecosystem and takes decentralized technologies mainstream. To learn more about Jaxx, please visit: https://jaxx.io/
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020