As The 21Million Project confirms ICO dates 12th June 2017 with a Pre ICO period from the 1st June 2017 excitement is already building around this innovative film & TV funding & production project.
“Owning 21Million Coins (“21MCoin”) gives film & TV fans the opportunity to get involved in the making of a high quality TV series. This is an opportunity they would never normally have “says Nick Ayton Co Founder. “Small investors never get a sniff at investing in a Hollywood production, where decisions and activities happen behind closed doors, and where too often, investors, cast and crew are on the end of a deal that keeps on changing”.
The current Film and Entertainment operating model serves to protect deal makers who create nothing and yet have all the power, while artists, creatives and fans get a raw deal.
Hollywood is an industry full of middlemen, with fees and charges that don’t add up and eat into investor profits, and in many cases eliminate them completely.
The 21Million Project is an Indy Production that uses funding from the crowd, the genuine fan, as well as crypto investors and the broader Libertarian community.
“We’re telling the story of Bitcoin – a story that hasn’t yet been told. And there are many who want it to remain that way” says Nick Ayton, CTO. “Our story mirrors reality, the Bitcoin journey and the Libertarian movement that aims to change how things are done”.
“We wanted to get under the skin of the establishment” says David Lofts, Creative Director & originator of the 21Million Storyline “We wanted to expose the elitist and often illegal way that our world is run, By bankers who own Politicians, and to do it with visceral action and drama that connects with a new generation of crypto enthusiasts. The aim here is to create more Blockchain evangelists and drive adoption of crypto currencies”
Raiomond Mirza, COO & Producer continues:
“This doesn’t just need a large canvas. It needs a global canvas. That’s why it makes perfect sense to approach the project as a TV series, so we do justice to what is a complex story, a web of intrigue and the revelation of a world within our world.”
The world of Film and Entertainment has been sullied by the Hollywood system for far too long. Everything happens behind closed doors; opaque accounting practices & demagogic patriarchy dominate and claims of racism, sexism, gender inequality and pay discrimination are part of the everyday scene.
The 21Million Project offers a new approach to production finance as well as an open, transparent, diverse and equal approach, where fans can become investors and see exactly how their money is being used.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019