Cofound.it, the platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales, has today announced that its CFI tokens have completely sold out in a pre-sale held before its public crowdsale was due to start. The pre-sale, which commenced on June 4, 2017, raised a total of 56,565 ETH, the equivalent of $14,859,059 USD, and attracted 1,521 investors from across the globe. Within 3 hours of the pre-sale opening, 1,200 supporters had invested $5 million USD. Cofound.it offered pre-sale access exclusively to its most engaged supporters via its innovative Priority Pass mechanism. The highly-successful pre-sale means the token crowdsale scheduled to commence today will not take place.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Cofound.it is proud to have made history today as the first crowdsale to completely sell out before its public token sale begins. This momentous achievement is testament to our revolutionary Priority Pass mechanism which rewards highly-engaged company supporters. We believe Priority Pass represents the future for startups planning crowdsales.”
“As Cofound.it moves into the next phase of developing its distributed venture capital platform that connects exceptional startups with world-leading experts and investors, we would like to humbly thank our supporters and investors for helping us close out our pre-sale in such grand fashion. Together, we have set a new benchmark and set of best practices for startups to launch high-volume crowdsales. This strong community support shows that the community shares our vision of a distributed Silicon Valley and our belief that the blockchain space must build it.”
The Cofound.it Priority Pass feature is available to companies that pass through the rigorous evaluation process and will give projects the opportunity to appeal to Cofound.it’s established network of supporters. The first projects launching through Cofound.it acceleration program, Santiment, Musiconomi, and X8currency will each use Cofound.it Priority Pass to kickstart their crowdsales.
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 50 promising crowdsale projects, with six currently accepted to the program. The company plans to launch at least 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
CFI tokens will be issued to investors within 7 days after Cofound.it has audited the sale. CFI are expected to trade on major exchanges, which will be announced in the coming weeks.
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019