Cofound.it, the platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales, has today announced that its CFI tokens have completely sold out in a pre-sale held before its public crowdsale was due to start. The pre-sale, which commenced on June 4, 2017, raised a total of 56,565 ETH, the equivalent of $14,859,059 USD, and attracted 1,521 investors from across the globe. Within 3 hours of the pre-sale opening, 1,200 supporters had invested $5 million USD. Cofound.it offered pre-sale access exclusively to its most engaged supporters via its innovative Priority Pass mechanism. The highly-successful pre-sale means the token crowdsale scheduled to commence today will not take place.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Cofound.it is proud to have made history today as the first crowdsale to completely sell out before its public token sale begins. This momentous achievement is testament to our revolutionary Priority Pass mechanism which rewards highly-engaged company supporters. We believe Priority Pass represents the future for startups planning crowdsales.”
“As Cofound.it moves into the next phase of developing its distributed venture capital platform that connects exceptional startups with world-leading experts and investors, we would like to humbly thank our supporters and investors for helping us close out our pre-sale in such grand fashion. Together, we have set a new benchmark and set of best practices for startups to launch high-volume crowdsales. This strong community support shows that the community shares our vision of a distributed Silicon Valley and our belief that the blockchain space must build it.”
The Cofound.it Priority Pass feature is available to companies that pass through the rigorous evaluation process and will give projects the opportunity to appeal to Cofound.it’s established network of supporters. The first projects launching through Cofound.it acceleration program, Santiment, Musiconomi, and X8currency will each use Cofound.it Priority Pass to kickstart their crowdsales.
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 50 promising crowdsale projects, with six currently accepted to the program. The company plans to launch at least 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
CFI tokens will be issued to investors within 7 days after Cofound.it has audited the sale. CFI are expected to trade on major exchanges, which will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019