Cofound.it, the platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales, has today announced that its CFI tokens have completely sold out in a pre-sale held before its public crowdsale was due to start. The pre-sale, which commenced on June 4, 2017, raised a total of 56,565 ETH, the equivalent of $14,859,059 USD, and attracted 1,521 investors from across the globe. Within 3 hours of the pre-sale opening, 1,200 supporters had invested $5 million USD. Cofound.it offered pre-sale access exclusively to its most engaged supporters via its innovative Priority Pass mechanism. The highly-successful pre-sale means the token crowdsale scheduled to commence today will not take place.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Cofound.it is proud to have made history today as the first crowdsale to completely sell out before its public token sale begins. This momentous achievement is testament to our revolutionary Priority Pass mechanism which rewards highly-engaged company supporters. We believe Priority Pass represents the future for startups planning crowdsales.”
“As Cofound.it moves into the next phase of developing its distributed venture capital platform that connects exceptional startups with world-leading experts and investors, we would like to humbly thank our supporters and investors for helping us close out our pre-sale in such grand fashion. Together, we have set a new benchmark and set of best practices for startups to launch high-volume crowdsales. This strong community support shows that the community shares our vision of a distributed Silicon Valley and our belief that the blockchain space must build it.”
The Cofound.it Priority Pass feature is available to companies that pass through the rigorous evaluation process and will give projects the opportunity to appeal to Cofound.it’s established network of supporters. The first projects launching through Cofound.it acceleration program, Santiment, Musiconomi, and X8currency will each use Cofound.it Priority Pass to kickstart their crowdsales.
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 50 promising crowdsale projects, with six currently accepted to the program. The company plans to launch at least 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
CFI tokens will be issued to investors within 7 days after Cofound.it has audited the sale. CFI are expected to trade on major exchanges, which will be announced in the coming weeks.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019