Cofound.it, the platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales, has today announced that its token pre-sale has reached its capacity of $5 million USD in just 3 hours with more than 1,200 investors. The pre-sale, which started on June 4, 2017 at 5pm CET, was available to Cofound.it’s most engaged supporters via its Priority Pass mechanism.
The successful pre-sale leaves less than $7 million USD remaining for investors in the Cofound.it token crowdsale, which will commence on June 7, 2017. In a related announcement, Cofound.it has named three innovative token crowdsale projects as the first join its incubation program.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“We are humbled and grateful to our community for the amazing and immediate success of our token pre-sale. It’s proof that many supporters share our vision of a distributed venture capital platform and our belief that the Blockchain space must build it.”
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 50 promising crowdsale projects, with six currently accepted to the program. The company plans to launch at least 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018. The first three projects are:
• Santiment, a crowd sentiment data platform that lets users access and share valuable financial information to help them make faster crypto-trading decisions with greater confidence. Santiment’s month-long crowdsale will commence on June 30, 2017.
• Musiconomi, the expansion on the platform built by the Musicoin Project. In addition to enabling musicians to release their work, create simplified licenses, and get paid directly and immediately for each play, Musiconomi will give entrepreneurial music enthusiasts a chance to participate in the growing music economy, as well as provide a world-class streaming service to listeners. The Musiconomi crowdsale is scheduled for July, 2017.
• X8currency, a stable digital stable currency backed by a diversified investment portfolio of fiat currencies. X8currency will leverage artificial intelligence (AI) technology and aims to provide a safe haven for crypto investors. The project’s crowdsale will begin in July 2017.
The Cofound.it Priority Pass feature is available to companies that pass through the rigorous evaluation process. This will give projects the opportunity to appeal to Cofound.it’s established network of supporters. Santiment, Musiconomi, and X8currency will each use Cofound.it Priority Pass to kickstart their crowdsales.
“The success of using Cofound.it Priority Pass in the crowdsale has pioneered an innovative way of conducting crowdsales for exceptional startups. Cofound.it has established the new standard for allowing developing companies to efficiently reach a high volume of potential investors and to be able to more quickly dedicate their energies to growing their business,” Isakovic said.
Cofound.it’s advisory team includes The Business Blockchain author and Ethereum advisor William Mougayar; Week in Ethereum author and Ethereum ecosystem expert Evan Van Ness; Blockchain apps and incentive design expert Vincent Eli; Collider accelerator Co-Founder David Prais; ICONOMI Co-Founder Tim Zagar; Senior Manager at Deloitte, Lan Filipic; and Managing Partner at Novak Rutar Law Firm Nejc Novak.
Investors can participate in the Cofound.it token crowdsale commencing June 7, 2017, 11am EST / 5pm CET with Ethereum (ETH). The tokens, called CFI, are intended to be traded on major exchanges.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020