Cofound.it, the platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales, has today announced that its token pre-sale has reached its capacity of $5 million USD in just 3 hours with more than 1,200 investors. The pre-sale, which started on June 4, 2017 at 5pm CET, was available to Cofound.it’s most engaged supporters via its Priority Pass mechanism.
The successful pre-sale leaves less than $7 million USD remaining for investors in the Cofound.it token crowdsale, which will commence on June 7, 2017. In a related announcement, Cofound.it has named three innovative token crowdsale projects as the first join its incubation program.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“We are humbled and grateful to our community for the amazing and immediate success of our token pre-sale. It’s proof that many supporters share our vision of a distributed venture capital platform and our belief that the Blockchain space must build it.”
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 50 promising crowdsale projects, with six currently accepted to the program. The company plans to launch at least 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018. The first three projects are:
• Santiment, a crowd sentiment data platform that lets users access and share valuable financial information to help them make faster crypto-trading decisions with greater confidence. Santiment’s month-long crowdsale will commence on June 30, 2017.
• Musiconomi, the expansion on the platform built by the Musicoin Project. In addition to enabling musicians to release their work, create simplified licenses, and get paid directly and immediately for each play, Musiconomi will give entrepreneurial music enthusiasts a chance to participate in the growing music economy, as well as provide a world-class streaming service to listeners. The Musiconomi crowdsale is scheduled for July, 2017.
• X8currency, a stable digital stable currency backed by a diversified investment portfolio of fiat currencies. X8currency will leverage artificial intelligence (AI) technology and aims to provide a safe haven for crypto investors. The project’s crowdsale will begin in July 2017.
The Cofound.it Priority Pass feature is available to companies that pass through the rigorous evaluation process. This will give projects the opportunity to appeal to Cofound.it’s established network of supporters. Santiment, Musiconomi, and X8currency will each use Cofound.it Priority Pass to kickstart their crowdsales.
“The success of using Cofound.it Priority Pass in the crowdsale has pioneered an innovative way of conducting crowdsales for exceptional startups. Cofound.it has established the new standard for allowing developing companies to efficiently reach a high volume of potential investors and to be able to more quickly dedicate their energies to growing their business,” Isakovic said.
Cofound.it’s advisory team includes The Business Blockchain author and Ethereum advisor William Mougayar; Week in Ethereum author and Ethereum ecosystem expert Evan Van Ness; Blockchain apps and incentive design expert Vincent Eli; Collider accelerator Co-Founder David Prais; ICONOMI Co-Founder Tim Zagar; Senior Manager at Deloitte, Lan Filipic; and Managing Partner at Novak Rutar Law Firm Nejc Novak.
Investors can participate in the Cofound.it token crowdsale commencing June 7, 2017, 11am EST / 5pm CET with Ethereum (ETH). The tokens, called CFI, are intended to be traded on major exchanges.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019