Cofound.it, the platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales, has today announced that its token pre-sale has reached its capacity of $5 million USD in just 3 hours with more than 1,200 investors. The pre-sale, which started on June 4, 2017 at 5pm CET, was available to Cofound.it’s most engaged supporters via its Priority Pass mechanism.
The successful pre-sale leaves less than $7 million USD remaining for investors in the Cofound.it token crowdsale, which will commence on June 7, 2017. In a related announcement, Cofound.it has named three innovative token crowdsale projects as the first join its incubation program.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-founder Jan Isakovic said:
“We are humbled and grateful to our community for the amazing and immediate success of our token pre-sale. It’s proof that many supporters share our vision of a distributed venture capital platform and our belief that the Blockchain space must build it.”
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 50 promising crowdsale projects, with six currently accepted to the program. The company plans to launch at least 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018. The first three projects are:
• Santiment, a crowd sentiment data platform that lets users access and share valuable financial information to help them make faster crypto-trading decisions with greater confidence. Santiment’s month-long crowdsale will commence on June 30, 2017.
• Musiconomi, the expansion on the platform built by the Musicoin Project. In addition to enabling musicians to release their work, create simplified licenses, and get paid directly and immediately for each play, Musiconomi will give entrepreneurial music enthusiasts a chance to participate in the growing music economy, as well as provide a world-class streaming service to listeners. The Musiconomi crowdsale is scheduled for July, 2017.
• X8currency, a stable digital stable currency backed by a diversified investment portfolio of fiat currencies. X8currency will leverage artificial intelligence (AI) technology and aims to provide a safe haven for crypto investors. The project’s crowdsale will begin in July 2017.
The Cofound.it Priority Pass feature is available to companies that pass through the rigorous evaluation process. This will give projects the opportunity to appeal to Cofound.it’s established network of supporters. Santiment, Musiconomi, and X8currency will each use Cofound.it Priority Pass to kickstart their crowdsales.
“The success of using Cofound.it Priority Pass in the crowdsale has pioneered an innovative way of conducting crowdsales for exceptional startups. Cofound.it has established the new standard for allowing developing companies to efficiently reach a high volume of potential investors and to be able to more quickly dedicate their energies to growing their business,” Isakovic said.
Cofound.it’s advisory team includes The Business Blockchain author and Ethereum advisor William Mougayar; Week in Ethereum author and Ethereum ecosystem expert Evan Van Ness; Blockchain apps and incentive design expert Vincent Eli; Collider accelerator Co-Founder David Prais; ICONOMI Co-Founder Tim Zagar; Senior Manager at Deloitte, Lan Filipic; and Managing Partner at Novak Rutar Law Firm Nejc Novak.
Investors can participate in the Cofound.it token crowdsale commencing June 7, 2017, 11am EST / 5pm CET with Ethereum (ETH). The tokens, called CFI, are intended to be traded on major exchanges.
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019