CORION, creators of the full-service Blockchain platform powered by a revolutionary new stable-rate coin, today announced final details for their public crowdsale to begin June 18th and end July 30th 2017. Built on Ethereum Classic, the CORION stable-price coin eliminates the guesswork that comes with fluctuating coin prices. Its algorithm enables special automated inflation-deflation control, assuring stability of the CORION Coin as a stable means of payment worldwide. CORION’s white papers can be found here.
Participants in the CORION Coin sale will gain access to the CORION Platform, and have stable-price digital coins deposited in their multifunctional CORION Wallets immediately, allowing instant, low-cost payments. Early contributors will receive a 25 percent bonus the very first day, 20 percent bonus during the first week, a 15 percent bonus the second week, and progressively lower bonuses throughout the campaign. Contributors will also be incentivized by CORION’s affiliate reward of 1-5 percent.
Funds raised through CORION’s Coin sale will be distributed to further developments and investments managed by the CORION Foundation (50 percent), to the stability fund managed by the Foundation (25 percent), to the team members for their two year of work (16 percent), future developers and associates working on the CORION Platform (4 percent), and marketing, promotions, and growth (5 percent).
CORION’s Marketplace allows anyone with a minimum purchase of 3,000 CORION coins to join the community as a Service Provider and start their own business, acquire customers The marketplace provides an excellent tool to promote your business on both a local and global level, in either developed or in emerging regions. From there, the mainstream are engaged through affiliate programs and shopping communities that generate demand to use the platform. As business grows, so does the coin supply, thus fueling the system and allowing users to earn daily rewards from staying active within the community.
The CORION Platform also features a built-in automated inflation and deflation control system that ensures the stable price of the coin to carry out transactions. If the price of CORION rises above $1 on the main exchanges, (i.e. there is a demand for more coins), the system will release a maximum 2.5 percent additional coins daily through coin emission. On the other hand, if the price of CORION coin drops below $1 on the main exchanges, (i.e. there are more coins in circulation then the system needs), coin emission will stop for that day. To make sure the system works, set fees are calculated after each transaction and later burned to make sure they never appear in the system again.
“One of the biggest deterrents for new cryptocurrency users is the hassle of monitoring fluctuating coin prices,” said Denkler. “With CORION, the price of the coin remains stable, giving community users all the freedom to buy and sell in the marketplace without financial risk. We look forward to introducing CORION to a larger audience through this token crowdsale, and putting investments towards funding this truly revolutionary platform.”
For more information on CORION and its upcoming coin sale, please visit: http://www.corion.io/ICO
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020