CORION, creators of the full-service Blockchain platform powered by a revolutionary new stable-rate coin, today announced final details for their public crowdsale to begin June 18th and end July 30th 2017. Built on Ethereum Classic, the CORION stable-price coin eliminates the guesswork that comes with fluctuating coin prices. Its algorithm enables special automated inflation-deflation control, assuring stability of the CORION Coin as a stable means of payment worldwide. CORION’s white papers can be found here.
Participants in the CORION Coin sale will gain access to the CORION Platform, and have stable-price digital coins deposited in their multifunctional CORION Wallets immediately, allowing instant, low-cost payments. Early contributors will receive a 25 percent bonus the very first day, 20 percent bonus during the first week, a 15 percent bonus the second week, and progressively lower bonuses throughout the campaign. Contributors will also be incentivized by CORION’s affiliate reward of 1-5 percent.
Funds raised through CORION’s Coin sale will be distributed to further developments and investments managed by the CORION Foundation (50 percent), to the stability fund managed by the Foundation (25 percent), to the team members for their two year of work (16 percent), future developers and associates working on the CORION Platform (4 percent), and marketing, promotions, and growth (5 percent).
CORION’s Marketplace allows anyone with a minimum purchase of 3,000 CORION coins to join the community as a Service Provider and start their own business, acquire customers The marketplace provides an excellent tool to promote your business on both a local and global level, in either developed or in emerging regions. From there, the mainstream are engaged through affiliate programs and shopping communities that generate demand to use the platform. As business grows, so does the coin supply, thus fueling the system and allowing users to earn daily rewards from staying active within the community.
The CORION Platform also features a built-in automated inflation and deflation control system that ensures the stable price of the coin to carry out transactions. If the price of CORION rises above $1 on the main exchanges, (i.e. there is a demand for more coins), the system will release a maximum 2.5 percent additional coins daily through coin emission. On the other hand, if the price of CORION coin drops below $1 on the main exchanges, (i.e. there are more coins in circulation then the system needs), coin emission will stop for that day. To make sure the system works, set fees are calculated after each transaction and later burned to make sure they never appear in the system again.
“One of the biggest deterrents for new cryptocurrency users is the hassle of monitoring fluctuating coin prices,” said Denkler. “With CORION, the price of the coin remains stable, giving community users all the freedom to buy and sell in the marketplace without financial risk. We look forward to introducing CORION to a larger audience through this token crowdsale, and putting investments towards funding this truly revolutionary platform.”
For more information on CORION and its upcoming coin sale, please visit: http://www.corion.io/ICO
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018