ZenDao, a decentralized platform developed on the Metaverse Blockchain, is launching an ICO on June 23rd, 2017. The project seeks to utilize solutions provided by Blockchain technology in order to create a digital representation of the real-world collectibles on Blockchain and establish an unalterable digital provenance ledger and ownership transfer channel.
ZenDao aims to provide smooth solutions to complex problems and to create a fair and open market standards. ZenDao has identified the current challenges related to the art and collectibles market, such as the lack of a reliable proof of provenance history, market illiquidity, pure valuation methodology and forgery risks.
By tokenizing collectibles, the platform will link physical assets with their digital representation on Blockchain in order to gain advantages related to the Blockchain technology, such as security, transparency, speed and ease of transacting. While implementing innovative tools, such as the smart script secured trade (“SSST”) and unique authentication mechanism, ZenDao is committed to unleash the high value of the full chronicle of the collectibles’ life cycle, hence allowing history to speak for itself.
During the ICO campaign ZenDao Coin (ZDC), the fundamental unit of account on ZenDao platform representing the value of the entire network, will be distributed to the investors and early backers of the platform. 70% of the initial number of ZDCs on the platform will be allocated to the public through the ICO. The closing date of fundraising campaign is July 7th, 2017. The price per ZDCs and bonus system will be publicly available on ICO opening date on the official web-page of Zendao (zendao.org). The interested individuals can participate with BTC, ETH and ETP through ZenDao official web-page or the following platforms:
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019