ZenDao, a decentralized platform developed on the Metaverse Blockchain, is launching an ICO on June 23rd, 2017. The project seeks to utilize solutions provided by Blockchain technology in order to create a digital representation of the real-world collectibles on Blockchain and establish an unalterable digital provenance ledger and ownership transfer channel.
ZenDao aims to provide smooth solutions to complex problems and to create a fair and open market standards. ZenDao has identified the current challenges related to the art and collectibles market, such as the lack of a reliable proof of provenance history, market illiquidity, pure valuation methodology and forgery risks.
By tokenizing collectibles, the platform will link physical assets with their digital representation on Blockchain in order to gain advantages related to the Blockchain technology, such as security, transparency, speed and ease of transacting. While implementing innovative tools, such as the smart script secured trade (“SSST”) and unique authentication mechanism, ZenDao is committed to unleash the high value of the full chronicle of the collectibles’ life cycle, hence allowing history to speak for itself.
During the ICO campaign ZenDao Coin (ZDC), the fundamental unit of account on ZenDao platform representing the value of the entire network, will be distributed to the investors and early backers of the platform. 70% of the initial number of ZDCs on the platform will be allocated to the public through the ICO. The closing date of fundraising campaign is July 7th, 2017. The price per ZDCs and bonus system will be publicly available on ICO opening date on the official web-page of Zendao (zendao.org). The interested individuals can participate with BTC, ETH and ETP through ZenDao official web-page or the following platforms:
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019