ZenDao, a decentralized platform developed on the Metaverse Blockchain, is launching an ICO on June 23rd, 2017. The project seeks to utilize solutions provided by Blockchain technology in order to create a digital representation of the real-world collectibles on Blockchain and establish an unalterable digital provenance ledger and ownership transfer channel.
ZenDao aims to provide smooth solutions to complex problems and to create a fair and open market standards. ZenDao has identified the current challenges related to the art and collectibles market, such as the lack of a reliable proof of provenance history, market illiquidity, pure valuation methodology and forgery risks.
By tokenizing collectibles, the platform will link physical assets with their digital representation on Blockchain in order to gain advantages related to the Blockchain technology, such as security, transparency, speed and ease of transacting. While implementing innovative tools, such as the smart script secured trade (“SSST”) and unique authentication mechanism, ZenDao is committed to unleash the high value of the full chronicle of the collectibles’ life cycle, hence allowing history to speak for itself.
During the ICO campaign ZenDao Coin (ZDC), the fundamental unit of account on ZenDao platform representing the value of the entire network, will be distributed to the investors and early backers of the platform. 70% of the initial number of ZDCs on the platform will be allocated to the public through the ICO. The closing date of fundraising campaign is July 7th, 2017. The price per ZDCs and bonus system will be publicly available on ICO opening date on the official web-page of Zendao (zendao.org). The interested individuals can participate with BTC, ETH and ETP through ZenDao official web-page or the following platforms:
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019