Primalbase plans to launch the first ever shared coworking spaces for the tech community leveraging Waves’ technology with a token that gives lifelong access to office facilities . Using Blockchain’s features, these tokens can also be traded or leased to other users. Lifetime access is guaranteed through purchase of a single Primalbase token that will be offered during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) set to begin on the 26th of June at 12:00 noon (UTC).
The shared workspace rent in tech hubs is usually costly, but Primalbase aims to change this by building a digital analogue for community membership mechanisms and turning membership into investment. Primalbase token (PBT) holders will be able access any of Primalbase’s facilities and book a coworking space (with 1 PBT) or a shared office (with 4 PBT) by using a mobile app. In addition, they can lease their tokens (or fractions of tokens) to other users based on peer-to-peer agreement. It is also possible to trade PBT on major cryptocurrency exchanges and sell it at any point.
“Real Estate is a conservative and a traditional industry, and thus it is ready for disruption. Blockchain needs real use-cases based that are not just based on speculation. With previous coworking space experience, we turned what used to be a cost into an investment, showing the power of applying blockchain to new industries,” comments Dmitry Faller, CEO at Primalbase.
Primalbase is built on the Waves and Ethereum platforms. The total number of free-to-use tokens is 1000 PBT. 250 tokens are reserved for management remuneration and social activities within the tech community to accelerate growth. After the ICO, no new tokens will be created. Full token holders will be able to vote on new Primalbase locations and be a part of the ever growing Blockchain-inspired community. Future locations include Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, and Singapore.
“Primalbase is a real estate company, while it is also a Blockchain community. It offers a rather unique product – on the one hand, it is access to office space, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before,” says Sasha Ivanov, Founder and CEO of Waves.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019