Primalbase plans to launch the first ever shared coworking spaces for the tech community leveraging Waves’ technology with a token that gives lifelong access to office facilities . Using Blockchain’s features, these tokens can also be traded or leased to other users. Lifetime access is guaranteed through purchase of a single Primalbase token that will be offered during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) set to begin on the 26th of June at 12:00 noon (UTC).
The shared workspace rent in tech hubs is usually costly, but Primalbase aims to change this by building a digital analogue for community membership mechanisms and turning membership into investment. Primalbase token (PBT) holders will be able access any of Primalbase’s facilities and book a coworking space (with 1 PBT) or a shared office (with 4 PBT) by using a mobile app. In addition, they can lease their tokens (or fractions of tokens) to other users based on peer-to-peer agreement. It is also possible to trade PBT on major cryptocurrency exchanges and sell it at any point.
“Real Estate is a conservative and a traditional industry, and thus it is ready for disruption. Blockchain needs real use-cases based that are not just based on speculation. With previous coworking space experience, we turned what used to be a cost into an investment, showing the power of applying blockchain to new industries,” comments Dmitry Faller, CEO at Primalbase.
Primalbase is built on the Waves and Ethereum platforms. The total number of free-to-use tokens is 1000 PBT. 250 tokens are reserved for management remuneration and social activities within the tech community to accelerate growth. After the ICO, no new tokens will be created. Full token holders will be able to vote on new Primalbase locations and be a part of the ever growing Blockchain-inspired community. Future locations include Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, and Singapore.
“Primalbase is a real estate company, while it is also a Blockchain community. It offers a rather unique product – on the one hand, it is access to office space, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before,” says Sasha Ivanov, Founder and CEO of Waves.
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019