Primalbase plans to launch the first ever shared coworking spaces for the tech community leveraging Waves’ technology with a token that gives lifelong access to office facilities . Using Blockchain’s features, these tokens can also be traded or leased to other users. Lifetime access is guaranteed through purchase of a single Primalbase token that will be offered during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) set to begin on the 26th of June at 12:00 noon (UTC).
The shared workspace rent in tech hubs is usually costly, but Primalbase aims to change this by building a digital analogue for community membership mechanisms and turning membership into investment. Primalbase token (PBT) holders will be able access any of Primalbase’s facilities and book a coworking space (with 1 PBT) or a shared office (with 4 PBT) by using a mobile app. In addition, they can lease their tokens (or fractions of tokens) to other users based on peer-to-peer agreement. It is also possible to trade PBT on major cryptocurrency exchanges and sell it at any point.
“Real Estate is a conservative and a traditional industry, and thus it is ready for disruption. Blockchain needs real use-cases based that are not just based on speculation. With previous coworking space experience, we turned what used to be a cost into an investment, showing the power of applying blockchain to new industries,” comments Dmitry Faller, CEO at Primalbase.
Primalbase is built on the Waves and Ethereum platforms. The total number of free-to-use tokens is 1000 PBT. 250 tokens are reserved for management remuneration and social activities within the tech community to accelerate growth. After the ICO, no new tokens will be created. Full token holders will be able to vote on new Primalbase locations and be a part of the ever growing Blockchain-inspired community. Future locations include Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, and Singapore.
“Primalbase is a real estate company, while it is also a Blockchain community. It offers a rather unique product – on the one hand, it is access to office space, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before,” says Sasha Ivanov, Founder and CEO of Waves.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020