Primalbase plans to launch the first ever shared coworking spaces for the tech community leveraging Waves’ technology with a token that gives lifelong access to office facilities . Using Blockchain’s features, these tokens can also be traded or leased to other users. Lifetime access is guaranteed through purchase of a single Primalbase token that will be offered during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) set to begin on the 26th of June at 12:00 noon (UTC).
The shared workspace rent in tech hubs is usually costly, but Primalbase aims to change this by building a digital analogue for community membership mechanisms and turning membership into investment. Primalbase token (PBT) holders will be able access any of Primalbase’s facilities and book a coworking space (with 1 PBT) or a shared office (with 4 PBT) by using a mobile app. In addition, they can lease their tokens (or fractions of tokens) to other users based on peer-to-peer agreement. It is also possible to trade PBT on major cryptocurrency exchanges and sell it at any point.
“Real Estate is a conservative and a traditional industry, and thus it is ready for disruption. Blockchain needs real use-cases based that are not just based on speculation. With previous coworking space experience, we turned what used to be a cost into an investment, showing the power of applying blockchain to new industries,” comments Dmitry Faller, CEO at Primalbase.
Primalbase is built on the Waves and Ethereum platforms. The total number of free-to-use tokens is 1000 PBT. 250 tokens are reserved for management remuneration and social activities within the tech community to accelerate growth. After the ICO, no new tokens will be created. Full token holders will be able to vote on new Primalbase locations and be a part of the ever growing Blockchain-inspired community. Future locations include Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, and Singapore.
“Primalbase is a real estate company, while it is also a Blockchain community. It offers a rather unique product – on the one hand, it is access to office space, on the other hand, it is a financial instrument, which can be traded on the market. There hasn’t been anything like this before,” says Sasha Ivanov, Founder and CEO of Waves.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019