Anryze Distributed Network uses Blockchain to the distribution of profits. Thus, 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders), 20 per cent to investors (tokens holders), and 10 per cent is a company’s fee. Thanks to Blockchain, all transactions are transparent and automated.
Anryze Distributed Network is a world’s first decentralized speech recognition platform that not only provides better quality on fewer costs but also providing compensations to CPU holders – participants of Distributed Network. Anyone can rent out their own computing power to network and getting paid with tokens.
Anryze – US-based company that provides speech recognition services for brokerage firms, compliance departments and call centers. Have recently passed the acceleration program at NYC-based Starta Accelerator. During 4 months of acceleration, Anryze got first enterprise customers and signed letters of intent with the biggest American banks. The amount of traction became to grow rapidly. Therefore, the team came up with the idea to develop its own speech recognition engine. The main problem with existing solutions such as Google Speech API, IBM Watson, and Dragon Speech API is that they are very expensive in high volumes of recognition and provide unsatisfactory results. Moreover, they do not allow to extract useful corporate insights and any other necessary information for companies. This fact cuts off plenty of clients, for example, contact centers.
The common way how Anryze recognizes speech is the following: taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019