Anryze Distributed Network uses Blockchain to the distribution of profits. Thus, 70 per cent of income from every transaction goes to miners (CPU holders), 20 per cent to investors (tokens holders), and 10 per cent is a company’s fee. Thanks to Blockchain, all transactions are transparent and automated.
Anryze Distributed Network is a world’s first decentralized speech recognition platform that not only provides better quality on fewer costs but also providing compensations to CPU holders – participants of Distributed Network. Anyone can rent out their own computing power to network and getting paid with tokens.
Anryze – US-based company that provides speech recognition services for brokerage firms, compliance departments and call centers. Have recently passed the acceleration program at NYC-based Starta Accelerator. During 4 months of acceleration, Anryze got first enterprise customers and signed letters of intent with the biggest American banks. The amount of traction became to grow rapidly. Therefore, the team came up with the idea to develop its own speech recognition engine. The main problem with existing solutions such as Google Speech API, IBM Watson, and Dragon Speech API is that they are very expensive in high volumes of recognition and provide unsatisfactory results. Moreover, they do not allow to extract useful corporate insights and any other necessary information for companies. This fact cuts off plenty of clients, for example, contact centers.
The common way how Anryze recognizes speech is the following: taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019