DAO.Casino, a project developing a blockchain-powered protocol that any online casino can integrate, has launched its token sale in order to raise funds for further development of its product.
The campaign will end on July 26th, 2017 or when its cap is reached, whichever occurs earlier.
The project seeks to raise $25 million worth of ETH (83333,33). However, due to the recent release of a minimum viable product for its protocol, the team decided against setting a minimum cap as the MVP would allow to roll out the protocol in any case.
DAO.Casino protocol enables independent game developers to get automatically rewarded for their job when casinos take their games onboard. As opposed to the present state of affairs, the developer will retain copyright for their game.
The protocol of DAO.Casino also introduces the roles of a bankroll backer and randomness provider, so that game developers won’t have to rely on casino operators, and finding a bankroll backer would suffice to roll out a successful product.
Casino operators, on their part, will be able to guarantee that all games they hold are provably fair.
The entire system seeks to benefit all parties involved in online gambling business processes. All parties involved in the industry, players included, will be automatically rewarded for their contributions without a need to trust each other, i.e. bankroll backers and referrals won’t have to trust game providers in order to cooperate.
Further details as to the protocol’s capabilities are described in the project’s whitepaper.
Token Sale Details
On the first day of the sale early contributors can buy 2,000 BET tokens for 1 ETH. For the next 13 days, token sale participants will be able to buy 1,800 tokens for 1 ETH. For the rest of the campaign the amount of BET tokens available for the same amount of ETH will decrease by 100 every three days.
Seventy per cent of all issued tokens will be distributed among the contributors, while out of the remaining thirty per cent, ten will be reserved for legal purposes, the other ten for bounty program, and ten more for early adopters and founders. Sixty per cent of the revenue will go on R&D activities, twenty on operation, 15 on marketing, and 5 on legal issues.
Contributions will be accepted in Ether only.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019