Rivetz Intl, a newly formed subsidiary of Rivetz Corp., today announced the RvT cyber security token, created to combine trusted computing with Blockchain technology that can offer comprehensive privacy protection. Rivetz believes the RvT token will enable multi-factor authentication across devices, to achieve provable security at the transaction and authentication level. Furthermore, Rivetz believes the solution will enable peer-to-peer transactions to have provable cyber controls that become a permanent part of the Blockchain record, providing cryptographic proof that the measured protections were in place before a transaction can execute. The Rivetz solution is built on technology that has already been delivered on over a billion devices containing ARM-compatible processors.
RvT token technology takes advantage of the established capabilities of the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) to provide a vault on the device to securely enable machine execution of instructions that are subject to owner-led policy. The Rivetz trusted app checks the status of a device before undertaking a task, such as connecting to the cloud. If the current condition of the TEE and the registered reference conditions match, the task can proceed. If not, the task will not be permitted.
“Since my introduction to Blockchain in 2013, it’s been clear that Blockchain technology and trusted computing have the potential to provide the global infrastructure to enable billions of trusted computing devices already in circulation with built-in decentralized cyber security,” said Steven Sprague, Founder of Rivetz. “We’ve invested and built the foundations to realize that vision. Rivetz believes that the launch of the RvT token and RvT powered services will provide a decentralized operational and economic model to boost the adoption of built-in security controls.”
The launch of the RvT token builds on existing trusted computing technology already deployed by Rivetz Corp., which has been done over the last three years to prototype advanced transaction and security capabilities. Blockchain, IoT, cloud computing and many other markets can benefit from provable controls. Today’s devices contain advanced security hardware, and Rivetz’s mission is to put that deployed security to work to provide a simpler, safer experience for users.
The launch of the RvT token sale is expected to take place on July 25, 2017. More details along with a technical white paper are available at: www.rivetzintl.com.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019