Rivetz Intl, a newly formed subsidiary of Rivetz Corp., today announced the RvT cyber security token, created to combine trusted computing with Blockchain technology that can offer comprehensive privacy protection. Rivetz believes the RvT token will enable multi-factor authentication across devices, to achieve provable security at the transaction and authentication level. Furthermore, Rivetz believes the solution will enable peer-to-peer transactions to have provable cyber controls that become a permanent part of the Blockchain record, providing cryptographic proof that the measured protections were in place before a transaction can execute. The Rivetz solution is built on technology that has already been delivered on over a billion devices containing ARM-compatible processors.
RvT token technology takes advantage of the established capabilities of the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) to provide a vault on the device to securely enable machine execution of instructions that are subject to owner-led policy. The Rivetz trusted app checks the status of a device before undertaking a task, such as connecting to the cloud. If the current condition of the TEE and the registered reference conditions match, the task can proceed. If not, the task will not be permitted.
“Since my introduction to Blockchain in 2013, it’s been clear that Blockchain technology and trusted computing have the potential to provide the global infrastructure to enable billions of trusted computing devices already in circulation with built-in decentralized cyber security,” said Steven Sprague, Founder of Rivetz. “We’ve invested and built the foundations to realize that vision. Rivetz believes that the launch of the RvT token and RvT powered services will provide a decentralized operational and economic model to boost the adoption of built-in security controls.”
The launch of the RvT token builds on existing trusted computing technology already deployed by Rivetz Corp., which has been done over the last three years to prototype advanced transaction and security capabilities. Blockchain, IoT, cloud computing and many other markets can benefit from provable controls. Today’s devices contain advanced security hardware, and Rivetz’s mission is to put that deployed security to work to provide a simpler, safer experience for users.
The launch of the RvT token sale is expected to take place on July 25, 2017. More details along with a technical white paper are available at: www.rivetzintl.com.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019