Synereo, a Blockchain startup creating an Internet meta-layer for equitable, decentralized content creation and distribution, released today the beta version of its first product, WildSpark and early access registration is now open.
WildSpark is the first publicly available product making use of AMP, Synereo’s native digital currency. The startup aims to address the lackluster monetization methods and strict guidelines found on modern content hosting sites with its inaugural product. Synereo’s solution allows users to send currency directly to content creators, regardless of the publication platform, as well as be rewarded for helping others discover great content.
After content is ‘Amplified’, the user receives a unique link to share with followers and friends, creating the opportunity for others to then also ‘Amplify’ the content. If they do, the user who initially shared the link receives part of the contribution.
“Allowing a platform-agnostic monetization model can radically shift the balance of power in favor of content creators.” said Anderson McCutcheon, Co-Founder and CMO of Synereo. “Creators no longer have to be entirely dependent on the model provided by the platform and can invite fans to support them directly, regardless of where the content is published”.
Synereo plans on transitioning to an open beta in the coming weeks.
A Gartner “Cool Blockchain Vendor,” the Tel-Aviv based Synereo Ltd. is a startup creating an Internet meta-layer for equitable, decentralized content creation and distribution. Synereo’s digital currency trades under the crypto-asset ticker ‘AMP’.
Formerly Qrator, WildSpark provides content creators and curators with control over the value and monetization of their online content by introducing a platform-agnostic monetization layer. Registration opened for WildSpark on June 19, 2017. The platform’s Beta version went live June 30, 2017.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019