Synereo, a Blockchain startup creating an Internet meta-layer for equitable, decentralized content creation and distribution, released today the beta version of its first product, WildSpark and early access registration is now open.
WildSpark is the first publicly available product making use of AMP, Synereo’s native digital currency. The startup aims to address the lackluster monetization methods and strict guidelines found on modern content hosting sites with its inaugural product. Synereo’s solution allows users to send currency directly to content creators, regardless of the publication platform, as well as be rewarded for helping others discover great content.
After content is ‘Amplified’, the user receives a unique link to share with followers and friends, creating the opportunity for others to then also ‘Amplify’ the content. If they do, the user who initially shared the link receives part of the contribution.
“Allowing a platform-agnostic monetization model can radically shift the balance of power in favor of content creators.” said Anderson McCutcheon, Co-Founder and CMO of Synereo. “Creators no longer have to be entirely dependent on the model provided by the platform and can invite fans to support them directly, regardless of where the content is published”.
Synereo plans on transitioning to an open beta in the coming weeks.
A Gartner “Cool Blockchain Vendor,” the Tel-Aviv based Synereo Ltd. is a startup creating an Internet meta-layer for equitable, decentralized content creation and distribution. Synereo’s digital currency trades under the crypto-asset ticker ‘AMP’.
Formerly Qrator, WildSpark provides content creators and curators with control over the value and monetization of their online content by introducing a platform-agnostic monetization layer. Registration opened for WildSpark on June 19, 2017. The platform’s Beta version went live June 30, 2017.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019