Synereo, a Blockchain startup creating an Internet meta-layer for equitable, decentralized content creation and distribution, released today the beta version of its first product, WildSpark and early access registration is now open.
WildSpark is the first publicly available product making use of AMP, Synereo’s native digital currency. The startup aims to address the lackluster monetization methods and strict guidelines found on modern content hosting sites with its inaugural product. Synereo’s solution allows users to send currency directly to content creators, regardless of the publication platform, as well as be rewarded for helping others discover great content.
After content is ‘Amplified’, the user receives a unique link to share with followers and friends, creating the opportunity for others to then also ‘Amplify’ the content. If they do, the user who initially shared the link receives part of the contribution.
“Allowing a platform-agnostic monetization model can radically shift the balance of power in favor of content creators.” said Anderson McCutcheon, Co-Founder and CMO of Synereo. “Creators no longer have to be entirely dependent on the model provided by the platform and can invite fans to support them directly, regardless of where the content is published”.
Synereo plans on transitioning to an open beta in the coming weeks.
A Gartner “Cool Blockchain Vendor,” the Tel-Aviv based Synereo Ltd. is a startup creating an Internet meta-layer for equitable, decentralized content creation and distribution. Synereo’s digital currency trades under the crypto-asset ticker ‘AMP’.
Formerly Qrator, WildSpark provides content creators and curators with control over the value and monetization of their online content by introducing a platform-agnostic monetization layer. Registration opened for WildSpark on June 19, 2017. The platform’s Beta version went live June 30, 2017.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019