From the founder of Huiyin Blockchain Venture comes the latest innovation in the cryptocurrency ecosystem – Exchange Union Coin [XUC] – a cross-exchange trading token to improve functionality, efficiency and standards of customer service for the digital currency community. XUC bridges digital currency exchanges around the world to realize investors’ cross-exchange trading, cross-exchange clearing, deposit and withdrawal among different digital currencies and assets.
Digital Exchanges currently are isolated from one another despite the global and distributed nature of cryptocurrencies. Many exchanges still find themselves restricted by language barriers and geographical borders- this causes the price of digital currencies to vary by as much as 10% between different the trading platforms. Exchange Union Coin encourages the union of exchanges through the XUC token that allows inter-exchange trading to take place efficiently. XUC operates as a ‘universal coin’ that can be widely accepted and circulated. Exchanges do not have to list the same cryptocurrencies as each other in order to use XUC, and can take advantage of additional revenue from transaction fees.
“Our trading solution will provide essential infrastructure for the growing digital currency market. Bridging the gap between exchanges maximises the unique and decentralised nature of cryptocurrencies whilst delivering a fast, seamless experience for traders. Digital currency is sought for its universal portability and bringing exchanges into a union is an essential step for the industry to progress,” James Wo, Founder, Exchange Union Coin.
Phase two of its two year roadmap will see the development of an Exchange Union consortium that will work to improve the credibility and reputation of exchanges across the industry. The consortium will further streamline inter-exchange transactions by eliminating transactions fees, setting up it’s own consensus algorithm and offering enhanced features to it’s members (KYC).
Exchange Union is partnered with Huiyin Blockchain Ventures the world famous Blockchain focused venture capital fund. It has $80 million in funds and over 20 portfolio companies around the world, including digital currency exchanges, Blockchain use cases and infrastructures. Exchange Union Coin is also pleased to partner with Jinsheng Capital one of the largest private equity management institutions from China managing over $4 billion in assets.
The leadership team is comprised of experts working at the highest levels across the financial and Blockchain industries. Exchange Union Founder, James Wo, is alsoFounder & Chairman of the Board of Huiyin Blockchain Venture, the world leading Blockchain focused venture capital fund. He is also Board member of Purse and Ripio. He is joined by Mikael Wang, previously CTO of BTCC and former chief solutions architect of Ericsson, Terry Culver, Vice Dean for Development at Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs and William Hou, former vice president of AJ Securities, one of the earliest financial institutions in China.
Exchange Union will offer XUC tokens to interested parties in a crowd sale from 7th August. XUC will have no pre-sale. For more information see: www.exchangeunion.net
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019