Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced that its token called Santiment (SAN) is now trading on Bitfinex. Bitfinex, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges by trading volume, added the token as of 7:00 AM EDT, letting SAN token holders trade against BTC, ETH, and USD. The announcement follows Santiment’s two-stage token crowdsale which closed on July 5, 2017 raising $12,215,250 USD worth of ETH.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is delighted to be trading on Bitfinex, the largest digital asset exchange. The launch of SAN trading marks a significant milestone in achieving Santiment’s mission to build the future datafeeds for the crypto-markets.
“Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve a critical role in traditional financial markets but the cryptocurrency and Blockchain space has lacked a viable counterpart. As Santiment begins trading on Bitfinex, with strong support from the community and Cofound.it behind us, we are perfectly positioned to be the financial market data and content platform of choice for the crypto market.”
The Santiment platform offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Using objective data feeds and expertly crafted content, Santiment provides investors with an open database of projects, giving them trading advantages and minimizing investment risks.
In addition, the platform provides investors with a comprehensive way to identify and avoid duplicitous crowdsale projects. Data vending channels, including exchanges like Bitfinex, eToro, and Bittrex, and asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport, will also benefit from Santiment’s data solutions.
Bitfinex will enable margin trading for SAN pairs as the order book develops appropriate liquidity, letting users trade with leverage via funding from the peer-to-peer margin funding platform.
Bitfinex CSO Phil Potter
“Santiment’s impressive development and partnerships as well as its highly successful crowdsale highlights the company’s dedication to innovation and growing the cryptocurrency trading space with unprecedented data access. Bitfinex is proud to partner with Santiment and support our mutual goal to mature and grow faster the nascent crypto data industry.”
Santiment is the first project to partner with Cofound.it, a platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales. Santiment raised 32,000 ETH in a preliminary community sale, followed by a pre-sale facilitated by Cofound.it’s Priority Pass community, which raised 13,000 ETH in less than 60 seconds.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019