Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced that its token called Santiment (SAN) is now trading on Bitfinex. Bitfinex, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges by trading volume, added the token as of 7:00 AM EDT, letting SAN token holders trade against BTC, ETH, and USD. The announcement follows Santiment’s two-stage token crowdsale which closed on July 5, 2017 raising $12,215,250 USD worth of ETH.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is delighted to be trading on Bitfinex, the largest digital asset exchange. The launch of SAN trading marks a significant milestone in achieving Santiment’s mission to build the future datafeeds for the crypto-markets.
“Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve a critical role in traditional financial markets but the cryptocurrency and Blockchain space has lacked a viable counterpart. As Santiment begins trading on Bitfinex, with strong support from the community and Cofound.it behind us, we are perfectly positioned to be the financial market data and content platform of choice for the crypto market.”
The Santiment platform offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Using objective data feeds and expertly crafted content, Santiment provides investors with an open database of projects, giving them trading advantages and minimizing investment risks.
In addition, the platform provides investors with a comprehensive way to identify and avoid duplicitous crowdsale projects. Data vending channels, including exchanges like Bitfinex, eToro, and Bittrex, and asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport, will also benefit from Santiment’s data solutions.
Bitfinex will enable margin trading for SAN pairs as the order book develops appropriate liquidity, letting users trade with leverage via funding from the peer-to-peer margin funding platform.
Bitfinex CSO Phil Potter
“Santiment’s impressive development and partnerships as well as its highly successful crowdsale highlights the company’s dedication to innovation and growing the cryptocurrency trading space with unprecedented data access. Bitfinex is proud to partner with Santiment and support our mutual goal to mature and grow faster the nascent crypto data industry.”
Santiment is the first project to partner with Cofound.it, a platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales. Santiment raised 32,000 ETH in a preliminary community sale, followed by a pre-sale facilitated by Cofound.it’s Priority Pass community, which raised 13,000 ETH in less than 60 seconds.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019