Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced that its token called Santiment (SAN) is now trading on Bitfinex. Bitfinex, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges by trading volume, added the token as of 7:00 AM EDT, letting SAN token holders trade against BTC, ETH, and USD. The announcement follows Santiment’s two-stage token crowdsale which closed on July 5, 2017 raising $12,215,250 USD worth of ETH.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is delighted to be trading on Bitfinex, the largest digital asset exchange. The launch of SAN trading marks a significant milestone in achieving Santiment’s mission to build the future datafeeds for the crypto-markets.
“Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve a critical role in traditional financial markets but the cryptocurrency and Blockchain space has lacked a viable counterpart. As Santiment begins trading on Bitfinex, with strong support from the community and Cofound.it behind us, we are perfectly positioned to be the financial market data and content platform of choice for the crypto market.”
The Santiment platform offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Using objective data feeds and expertly crafted content, Santiment provides investors with an open database of projects, giving them trading advantages and minimizing investment risks.
In addition, the platform provides investors with a comprehensive way to identify and avoid duplicitous crowdsale projects. Data vending channels, including exchanges like Bitfinex, eToro, and Bittrex, and asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport, will also benefit from Santiment’s data solutions.
Bitfinex will enable margin trading for SAN pairs as the order book develops appropriate liquidity, letting users trade with leverage via funding from the peer-to-peer margin funding platform.
Bitfinex CSO Phil Potter
“Santiment’s impressive development and partnerships as well as its highly successful crowdsale highlights the company’s dedication to innovation and growing the cryptocurrency trading space with unprecedented data access. Bitfinex is proud to partner with Santiment and support our mutual goal to mature and grow faster the nascent crypto data industry.”
Santiment is the first project to partner with Cofound.it, a platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales. Santiment raised 32,000 ETH in a preliminary community sale, followed by a pre-sale facilitated by Cofound.it’s Priority Pass community, which raised 13,000 ETH in less than 60 seconds.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019