Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced that its token called Santiment (SAN) is now trading on Bitfinex. Bitfinex, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges by trading volume, added the token as of 7:00 AM EDT, letting SAN token holders trade against BTC, ETH, and USD. The announcement follows Santiment’s two-stage token crowdsale which closed on July 5, 2017 raising $12,215,250 USD worth of ETH.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is delighted to be trading on Bitfinex, the largest digital asset exchange. The launch of SAN trading marks a significant milestone in achieving Santiment’s mission to build the future datafeeds for the crypto-markets.
“Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve a critical role in traditional financial markets but the cryptocurrency and Blockchain space has lacked a viable counterpart. As Santiment begins trading on Bitfinex, with strong support from the community and Cofound.it behind us, we are perfectly positioned to be the financial market data and content platform of choice for the crypto market.”
The Santiment platform offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Using objective data feeds and expertly crafted content, Santiment provides investors with an open database of projects, giving them trading advantages and minimizing investment risks.
In addition, the platform provides investors with a comprehensive way to identify and avoid duplicitous crowdsale projects. Data vending channels, including exchanges like Bitfinex, eToro, and Bittrex, and asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport, will also benefit from Santiment’s data solutions.
Bitfinex will enable margin trading for SAN pairs as the order book develops appropriate liquidity, letting users trade with leverage via funding from the peer-to-peer margin funding platform.
Bitfinex CSO Phil Potter
“Santiment’s impressive development and partnerships as well as its highly successful crowdsale highlights the company’s dedication to innovation and growing the cryptocurrency trading space with unprecedented data access. Bitfinex is proud to partner with Santiment and support our mutual goal to mature and grow faster the nascent crypto data industry.”
Santiment is the first project to partner with Cofound.it, a platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales. Santiment raised 32,000 ETH in a preliminary community sale, followed by a pre-sale facilitated by Cofound.it’s Priority Pass community, which raised 13,000 ETH in less than 60 seconds.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019