Santiment, the datafeeds platform showing the true state of the crypto-markets, has today announced that its token called Santiment (SAN) is now trading on Bitfinex. Bitfinex, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges by trading volume, added the token as of 7:00 AM EDT, letting SAN token holders trade against BTC, ETH, and USD. The announcement follows Santiment’s two-stage token crowdsale which closed on July 5, 2017 raising $12,215,250 USD worth of ETH.
Santiment Founder Maksim Balashevich said:
“Santiment is delighted to be trading on Bitfinex, the largest digital asset exchange. The launch of SAN trading marks a significant milestone in achieving Santiment’s mission to build the future datafeeds for the crypto-markets.
“Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters serve a critical role in traditional financial markets but the cryptocurrency and Blockchain space has lacked a viable counterpart. As Santiment begins trading on Bitfinex, with strong support from the community and Cofound.it behind us, we are perfectly positioned to be the financial market data and content platform of choice for the crypto market.”
The Santiment platform offers datafeeds and content streams, including newswires, alongside a regularly updated database of cryptocurrency projects. Using objective data feeds and expertly crafted content, Santiment provides investors with an open database of projects, giving them trading advantages and minimizing investment risks.
In addition, the platform provides investors with a comprehensive way to identify and avoid duplicitous crowdsale projects. Data vending channels, including exchanges like Bitfinex, eToro, and Bittrex, and asset management platforms like ICONOMI and Melonport, will also benefit from Santiment’s data solutions.
Bitfinex will enable margin trading for SAN pairs as the order book develops appropriate liquidity, letting users trade with leverage via funding from the peer-to-peer margin funding platform.
Bitfinex CSO Phil Potter
“Santiment’s impressive development and partnerships as well as its highly successful crowdsale highlights the company’s dedication to innovation and growing the cryptocurrency trading space with unprecedented data access. Bitfinex is proud to partner with Santiment and support our mutual goal to mature and grow faster the nascent crypto data industry.”
Santiment is the first project to partner with Cofound.it, a platform for nurturing and incubating the world’s most innovative startups planning crowdsales. Santiment raised 32,000 ETH in a preliminary community sale, followed by a pre-sale facilitated by Cofound.it’s Priority Pass community, which raised 13,000 ETH in less than 60 seconds.
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019