investFeed, a New York social investing platform now replacing equities with blockchain based assets, is commencing their highly anticipated Token Generation Event (TGE) this Sunday, July 23 at 9am UTC. investFeed will conduct their TGE over 15 days, with a significant amount already committed from strategic investors.
The company, founded in 2014 by a pair of highly experienced Wall Street traders, is aiming to be first to market to deliver an incentivized marketplace enabling the sharing of cryptocurrency investing ideas, peer to peer insights, market analytics, crowd sentiment, breaking news, and integrated asset portfolio/order management. Contrary to current TGE trends, investFeed will be imposing a relatively low, 28,000 Ether hard cap for their TGE, where participants will be issued FEED ($IFT) Tokens immediately.
CEO of investFeed, Ron Chernesky said:
“The Token Generation Event is completely disrupting the way we think about capital raising, and in so many ways is superior to the VC model we are all used to. Our team walked away from a $5 million USD traditional raise so that we could conduct a TGE and better incentivize a growing cryptocurrency community, while selling enough tokens to build out a revolutionary platform, with a beta launching 90 days of closing. The difference between investFeed and the majority of companies conducting TGEs, is that we have imposed a low hard cap, or maximum participation amount, in the interests of responsibility, openness, transparency and honesty.”
investFeed’s new platform will allow the cryptocurrency community to engage with like-minded investors and enthusiasts seeking market insights, as well as providing startups and ICO prospects an invaluable channel from which to gain exposure and drive interest in their projects. Once the platform is live, FEED token holders will be able to use their tokens to access premium content, like highly-rated or high-performing investor insights, switch on advanced trader tools, and “Boost” or promote their own content.
“We are proud of the way we are executing the TGE because we are raising the minimum amount required to build our platform and grow a strong, incentivized community. Our tech is fully developed, and the combination of our own pre-built APIs and elements of social networks will consolidate the currently segregated, disparate communities of cryptocurrency followers into one single, easy-to-use marketplace,” said Chernesky.
In a separate announcement, leading data and analytics provider Bravenewcoin.com (BNC) agreed to a strategic partnership with Investfeed. Fran Strajnar, CEO of BNC, said:
“BNC is proud to partner with investFeed, a valued platform which relies on accurate and timely data to properly service thousands of concurrent clients.”
Ron Chernesky added:
“Not only does BNC offer the ultimate source of historic and live market data, but this partnership will shave months of development time from our roadmap and allow us to faster deploy the new investFeed platform.”
Serving on investFeed’s board of advisors are Head of Asset Management & Tech at Fortress Investments Gary Dmitriev; renowned cryptocurrency consultant George Samman; and Founder of Triple Integral Financial Services Tarryn Valle. The FEED Token architecture has passed a comprehensive viability audit and was developed on the Ethereum ERC20 standard.
investFeed recently announced its ambitious move to drop U.S. equities from its platform and to replace them with high-performing, highly-liquid digital currencies. The firm made the decision to pivot to blockchain-based assets due to a growing demand from its 15,000+ users.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020