investFeed, a New York social investing platform now replacing equities with blockchain based assets, is commencing their highly anticipated Token Generation Event (TGE) this Sunday, July 23 at 9am UTC. investFeed will conduct their TGE over 15 days, with a significant amount already committed from strategic investors.
The company, founded in 2014 by a pair of highly experienced Wall Street traders, is aiming to be first to market to deliver an incentivized marketplace enabling the sharing of cryptocurrency investing ideas, peer to peer insights, market analytics, crowd sentiment, breaking news, and integrated asset portfolio/order management. Contrary to current TGE trends, investFeed will be imposing a relatively low, 28,000 Ether hard cap for their TGE, where participants will be issued FEED ($IFT) Tokens immediately.
CEO of investFeed, Ron Chernesky said:
“The Token Generation Event is completely disrupting the way we think about capital raising, and in so many ways is superior to the VC model we are all used to. Our team walked away from a $5 million USD traditional raise so that we could conduct a TGE and better incentivize a growing cryptocurrency community, while selling enough tokens to build out a revolutionary platform, with a beta launching 90 days of closing. The difference between investFeed and the majority of companies conducting TGEs, is that we have imposed a low hard cap, or maximum participation amount, in the interests of responsibility, openness, transparency and honesty.”
investFeed’s new platform will allow the cryptocurrency community to engage with like-minded investors and enthusiasts seeking market insights, as well as providing startups and ICO prospects an invaluable channel from which to gain exposure and drive interest in their projects. Once the platform is live, FEED token holders will be able to use their tokens to access premium content, like highly-rated or high-performing investor insights, switch on advanced trader tools, and “Boost” or promote their own content.
“We are proud of the way we are executing the TGE because we are raising the minimum amount required to build our platform and grow a strong, incentivized community. Our tech is fully developed, and the combination of our own pre-built APIs and elements of social networks will consolidate the currently segregated, disparate communities of cryptocurrency followers into one single, easy-to-use marketplace,” said Chernesky.
In a separate announcement, leading data and analytics provider Bravenewcoin.com (BNC) agreed to a strategic partnership with Investfeed. Fran Strajnar, CEO of BNC, said:
“BNC is proud to partner with investFeed, a valued platform which relies on accurate and timely data to properly service thousands of concurrent clients.”
Ron Chernesky added:
“Not only does BNC offer the ultimate source of historic and live market data, but this partnership will shave months of development time from our roadmap and allow us to faster deploy the new investFeed platform.”
Serving on investFeed’s board of advisors are Head of Asset Management & Tech at Fortress Investments Gary Dmitriev; renowned cryptocurrency consultant George Samman; and Founder of Triple Integral Financial Services Tarryn Valle. The FEED Token architecture has passed a comprehensive viability audit and was developed on the Ethereum ERC20 standard.
investFeed recently announced its ambitious move to drop U.S. equities from its platform and to replace them with high-performing, highly-liquid digital currencies. The firm made the decision to pivot to blockchain-based assets due to a growing demand from its 15,000+ users.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019