investFeed, a New York social investing platform now replacing equities with blockchain based assets, is commencing their highly anticipated Token Generation Event (TGE) this Sunday, July 23 at 9am UTC. investFeed will conduct their TGE over 15 days, with a significant amount already committed from strategic investors.
The company, founded in 2014 by a pair of highly experienced Wall Street traders, is aiming to be first to market to deliver an incentivized marketplace enabling the sharing of cryptocurrency investing ideas, peer to peer insights, market analytics, crowd sentiment, breaking news, and integrated asset portfolio/order management. Contrary to current TGE trends, investFeed will be imposing a relatively low, 28,000 Ether hard cap for their TGE, where participants will be issued FEED ($IFT) Tokens immediately.
CEO of investFeed, Ron Chernesky said:
“The Token Generation Event is completely disrupting the way we think about capital raising, and in so many ways is superior to the VC model we are all used to. Our team walked away from a $5 million USD traditional raise so that we could conduct a TGE and better incentivize a growing cryptocurrency community, while selling enough tokens to build out a revolutionary platform, with a beta launching 90 days of closing. The difference between investFeed and the majority of companies conducting TGEs, is that we have imposed a low hard cap, or maximum participation amount, in the interests of responsibility, openness, transparency and honesty.”
investFeed’s new platform will allow the cryptocurrency community to engage with like-minded investors and enthusiasts seeking market insights, as well as providing startups and ICO prospects an invaluable channel from which to gain exposure and drive interest in their projects. Once the platform is live, FEED token holders will be able to use their tokens to access premium content, like highly-rated or high-performing investor insights, switch on advanced trader tools, and “Boost” or promote their own content.
“We are proud of the way we are executing the TGE because we are raising the minimum amount required to build our platform and grow a strong, incentivized community. Our tech is fully developed, and the combination of our own pre-built APIs and elements of social networks will consolidate the currently segregated, disparate communities of cryptocurrency followers into one single, easy-to-use marketplace,” said Chernesky.
In a separate announcement, leading data and analytics provider Bravenewcoin.com (BNC) agreed to a strategic partnership with Investfeed. Fran Strajnar, CEO of BNC, said:
“BNC is proud to partner with investFeed, a valued platform which relies on accurate and timely data to properly service thousands of concurrent clients.”
Ron Chernesky added:
“Not only does BNC offer the ultimate source of historic and live market data, but this partnership will shave months of development time from our roadmap and allow us to faster deploy the new investFeed platform.”
Serving on investFeed’s board of advisors are Head of Asset Management & Tech at Fortress Investments Gary Dmitriev; renowned cryptocurrency consultant George Samman; and Founder of Triple Integral Financial Services Tarryn Valle. The FEED Token architecture has passed a comprehensive viability audit and was developed on the Ethereum ERC20 standard.
investFeed recently announced its ambitious move to drop U.S. equities from its platform and to replace them with high-performing, highly-liquid digital currencies. The firm made the decision to pivot to blockchain-based assets due to a growing demand from its 15,000+ users.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019