The Bitfinex exchange platform is pleased to announce Ethfinex, a decentralised information and exchange platform for Ethereum-based trading and discussion.
The plans for Ethfinex are to be a community and information hub for Ethereum-based projects, designed to facilitate learning, discussion and analysis whilst providing access to the most highly liquid and advanced trading and crowdfunding platform available for Ethereum ERC20 tokens.
According to the Bitfinex team, the Ethfinex platform will pioneer a hybrid, decentralised model for exchange reflecting the nature of Ethereum itself, building smart contracts and decentralisation into everything it does whilst providing the tools and modules necessary to interact with, and contribute to, other projects in the ecosystem. The vision for Ethfinex will be the creation of a highly liquid, customer-centric digital asset exchange platform with steadily decentralising ownership of the platform to its users.
In the face of rapid growth and subsequent dispersion of community and information, Ethfinex will act as a decentralised community and information hub for Ethereum based projects to encourage community analysis and the crowdsourcing of information, to the benefit of the entire Ethereum ecosystem.
To find out more please join their social media community, and help lay the foundation for a decentralised future.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019