The Bitfinex exchange platform is pleased to announce Ethfinex, a decentralised information and exchange platform for Ethereum-based trading and discussion.
The plans for Ethfinex are to be a community and information hub for Ethereum-based projects, designed to facilitate learning, discussion and analysis whilst providing access to the most highly liquid and advanced trading and crowdfunding platform available for Ethereum ERC20 tokens.
According to the Bitfinex team, the Ethfinex platform will pioneer a hybrid, decentralised model for exchange reflecting the nature of Ethereum itself, building smart contracts and decentralisation into everything it does whilst providing the tools and modules necessary to interact with, and contribute to, other projects in the ecosystem. The vision for Ethfinex will be the creation of a highly liquid, customer-centric digital asset exchange platform with steadily decentralising ownership of the platform to its users.
In the face of rapid growth and subsequent dispersion of community and information, Ethfinex will act as a decentralised community and information hub for Ethereum based projects to encourage community analysis and the crowdsourcing of information, to the benefit of the entire Ethereum ecosystem.
To find out more please join their social media community, and help lay the foundation for a decentralised future.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019