DECENT Network is pleased to announce ATMChain, a new 3rd party application, is being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol. Their ICO is expected to be announced soon, with the launch of the application to follow.
“DECENT as the underlying protocol is not only the cornerstone for ATMChain, but a robust high-frequency Blockchain that gives our product a significant boost in terms of technology support,” said Kevin Yan, chief architect of ATMChain.
“ATMChain’s adoption of our technology is another indicator that DECENT Network provides a great foundation for any 3rd party application that might have a good idea but needs a strong Blockchain to get there,” says Matej Michalko, founder and CEO of DECENT.
ATMChain is an intelligent, trustworthy and open digital media ecosystem with a focus on improving and streamlining transactions and the exchange of metrics between advertisers and viewers, a novel application for the rapidly expanding Blockchain technology that it is being built upon.
Ad creators can publish ads while ATMChain distributes and rewards sites that post the content then rewards viewers for their attention and return data. Currently advertisers have difficulty targeting the appropriate audience and are often paying for ineffective ad placement. With ATMChain, viewers get financial incentive to watch, site providers get rewards for hosting the ad content and advertising agents get better data as well as traditional exposure at a lower cost thanks to 3rd party free transactions made possible through the DECENT Blockchain.
ATMChain plans to use multiple crypto-tokens to achieve value quantification and circulation throughout the ecosystem, so payments can happen nearly instantaneously and with guaranteed trust.
Utilizing the underlying Blockchain technology allows ATMChain to provide services like smart contracts, smart contract triggers, automatic dividend transfers, data onchains, data queries, etc. It also provides much needed trust and security while offering transparency for media effect analysis or data reports.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019