DECENT Network is pleased to announce ATMChain, a new 3rd party application, is being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol. Their ICO is expected to be announced soon, with the launch of the application to follow.
“DECENT as the underlying protocol is not only the cornerstone for ATMChain, but a robust high-frequency Blockchain that gives our product a significant boost in terms of technology support,” said Kevin Yan, chief architect of ATMChain.
“ATMChain’s adoption of our technology is another indicator that DECENT Network provides a great foundation for any 3rd party application that might have a good idea but needs a strong Blockchain to get there,” says Matej Michalko, founder and CEO of DECENT.
ATMChain is an intelligent, trustworthy and open digital media ecosystem with a focus on improving and streamlining transactions and the exchange of metrics between advertisers and viewers, a novel application for the rapidly expanding Blockchain technology that it is being built upon.
Ad creators can publish ads while ATMChain distributes and rewards sites that post the content then rewards viewers for their attention and return data. Currently advertisers have difficulty targeting the appropriate audience and are often paying for ineffective ad placement. With ATMChain, viewers get financial incentive to watch, site providers get rewards for hosting the ad content and advertising agents get better data as well as traditional exposure at a lower cost thanks to 3rd party free transactions made possible through the DECENT Blockchain.
ATMChain plans to use multiple crypto-tokens to achieve value quantification and circulation throughout the ecosystem, so payments can happen nearly instantaneously and with guaranteed trust.
Utilizing the underlying Blockchain technology allows ATMChain to provide services like smart contracts, smart contract triggers, automatic dividend transfers, data onchains, data queries, etc. It also provides much needed trust and security while offering transparency for media effect analysis or data reports.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018