DECENT Network is pleased to announce ATMChain, a new 3rd party application, is being developed on top of the DECENT Protocol. Their ICO is expected to be announced soon, with the launch of the application to follow.
“DECENT as the underlying protocol is not only the cornerstone for ATMChain, but a robust high-frequency Blockchain that gives our product a significant boost in terms of technology support,” said Kevin Yan, chief architect of ATMChain.
“ATMChain’s adoption of our technology is another indicator that DECENT Network provides a great foundation for any 3rd party application that might have a good idea but needs a strong Blockchain to get there,” says Matej Michalko, founder and CEO of DECENT.
ATMChain is an intelligent, trustworthy and open digital media ecosystem with a focus on improving and streamlining transactions and the exchange of metrics between advertisers and viewers, a novel application for the rapidly expanding Blockchain technology that it is being built upon.
Ad creators can publish ads while ATMChain distributes and rewards sites that post the content then rewards viewers for their attention and return data. Currently advertisers have difficulty targeting the appropriate audience and are often paying for ineffective ad placement. With ATMChain, viewers get financial incentive to watch, site providers get rewards for hosting the ad content and advertising agents get better data as well as traditional exposure at a lower cost thanks to 3rd party free transactions made possible through the DECENT Blockchain.
ATMChain plans to use multiple crypto-tokens to achieve value quantification and circulation throughout the ecosystem, so payments can happen nearly instantaneously and with guaranteed trust.
Utilizing the underlying Blockchain technology allows ATMChain to provide services like smart contracts, smart contract triggers, automatic dividend transfers, data onchains, data queries, etc. It also provides much needed trust and security while offering transparency for media effect analysis or data reports.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018