The Gibraltar-based green energy exchange platform WePower has announced it will accept registrations for the fundraiser as the company prepares for its official launch.
The WePower pre-launch fundraiser is structured as a reward-based crowdfunding campaign, where contributors will receive WePower tokens in return for their Ethereum contributions. Part of the green energy that will be produced and traded on the WePower platform will be assigned to Energy tokens and stored in a smart contract. Thus, the WPR token will be tokenized energy stored in a smart contract and accrued with the growth of WePower platform.
WePower invites everyone to join the green energy exchange platform now. The platform already has all partner agreements that would facilitate the launch, and all necessary Letters-of-Intent are in place. The demo product is already working, with another major update coming soon for Blockchain and use of smart contracts so that investors can finally enter the green energy market directly. By buying green energy on the WePower platform, they finance the development of green energy producers and make the market more attractive, encouraging the production of more energy. They earn money and help save the planet at the same time.
Manmade climate change and the resulting temperature increase have been proven to accompany the indiscriminate use of fossil fuels. These changes are poised to cause severe damage to the world’s ecosystem, food systems, and climate by the end of this century. One of the main strategies to slow this damage is through massive investment in 100% renewable energy. WePower is developing a distributed clean energy network based on Blockchain and smart contract technologies to accelerate the shift from centralized dirty energy to local, distributed clean energy.
The WePower platform connects existing and new renewable energy producers with companies and people willing to switch to clean energy and invest in a 100% renewable future. With the help of Blockchain and smart contracts, WePower solves multiple major problems of energy sector at once: It brings transparency in what amount of green energy was produced, consumed, and how much CO2 emission was saved. Energy developers cut intermediary commission fees or raise less expensive funds for new projects by selling future energy at today’s price. Energy consumers benefit from the cheaper future energy and participation in CO2 or other green energy certificate markets.
The WePower team leverages experience from energy, law, the Blockchain, payment systems, security and emerging digital finance industries to design a platform that will change the way how everyone can earn money by producing, buying and investing in green energy. By doing good, users not only make a profit – but also eliminate dirty energy providers from the grid.
The WePower pre-launch fundraiser is structured as a reward-based crowdfunding campaign, where contributors will receive WePower tokens in return for their Ethereum contributions. Part of the green energy that will be produced and traded on the WePower platform will be assigned to Energy tokens and stored in a smart contract. Thus, the WPR token will be tokenized energy stored in a smart contract and which accrues donated energy (i.e. projected green energy production) in the form of energy tokens. WPR token holder can use this energy for its own purposes or trade it on WePower platform, at any time of his disposal. This ensures liquidity option for contributors, especially if contributors are from places where WePower is not connected to the grid.
- Learn more about WePower at – https://wepower.network
- Access WePower whitepaper at – https://wepower.network/WhitePaper-WePower.pdf
- Read about WePower Token Model at – https://wepower.network/WePowerTokenModel.pdf
- Find WePower on Medium at – https://medium.com/wepower
- WePower Slack Channel – https://wepower.network/slack/
- Telegram Channel – https://t.me/WePowerNetwork
- WePower GitHub Repository- https://github.com/WePowerNetwork
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019