investFeed, the social investment network that dropped equities for cryptocurrency, has rolled out the first version of its new platform midway through its Token Generation Event (TGE).
The beta, initially scheduled to be released within 90 days of its August 7th TGE close, was fast-tracked to give participants and potential users a taste of the unique cryptocurrency-based marketplace and a first-look at live tickers and weighted average price charts.
The New York based tech company made the controversial pivot from equities to cryptocurrency due to repeated requests from their users, as well as the explosive growth of the $100 billion USD cryptocurrency industry. Their Token Generation Event, initiated July 23rd, is designed to help fund the development of the new platform, as well as provide users a utility token for accessing popular investing ideas, peer-to-peer price predictions, investor insights and “Boosting” or promoting individual content.
The CEO of investFeed said:
“Our development team has been working around the clock to roll out the first version of the platform and it looks beautiful; it’s like Facebook, cryptocurrency and the Bloomberg Terminal met for the very first time. One of our goals was to give mainstream users a simple, aesthetically pleasing UX and remove the technical barriers and complicated language associated with blockchain and cryptocurrency.”
Several months ahead of the technical schedule outlined in their white paper, investFeed’s new platform, thanks to a newly formed data partnership with market leaders, Bravenewcoin.com (BNC), now showcases a list of 235 high-performing, highly liquid cryptocurrencies and their associated price tickers, channels, pairings and weighted averages in USD. Users can now start messaging each other, post comments and share cryptocurrency market insights, and soon access buy and sell functionality directly within the platform.
“Just like we linked every top online stock trading brokerage to our original platform, we will begin to form relationships with digital asset exchanges so that users can link their accounts on investFeed and make informed decisions, using the most accurate market data possible. The end-goal is to become the one-stop shop for everything cryptocurrency, and unite a growing community in one of the most nascent industries of our generation.”
BNC’s CEO Fran Strajnar stated:
“We’re always excited to see top tier teams build fantastic products and look forward to supplying further value add data and analytics as investFeed’s users demand grows.
In the very near future, more features will be unlocked and added to the new investFeed platform, including instant notifications on user-assigned price alerts, as well as alerts on moves made by peers and high performing traders.
Meanwhile, a former top advisor to Ethereum and founding advisor to Lisk, Steven Nerayoff has joined investFeed’s advisory board. In 2008, Steve Nerayoff founded Maple Ventures, a venture capital firm primarily focused on emerging technologies including blockchain and cryptocurrency and is one of the most influential and well-respected advisors in the industry.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.