RefToken has announced the public release of v0.1 of its prototype affiliate platform ahead of its upcoming pre-ICO which is slated for early September (date TBA).
“With today’s release, the RefToken platform is one step closer to its Q4 public beta, an event that all our team are working tirelessly towards,” stated CEO Jan Sammut.
RefToken is an affiliate tracking platform that will allow developers to leverage the thousands of news sites, bloggers, influencers and marketers working in the space and reward them for referring users.
The purpose of the prototype’s early stage release is to acquire input and suggestions from members of the Blockchain Affiliation Alliance (BAA), a non-profit alliance of Blockchain based businesses committed to best practices in Blockchain based affiliate marketing. This input will be compiled and vetted for inclusion in RefToken’s development roadmap in order to develop a platform that best serves the end users.
The prototype can be accessed here and will allow early adopters to assess its use cases, as well as potential ICO contributors to understand the platform and its potential.
RefToken says there is a dire need for platforms like theirs to up-end the top-down approach that has defined the industry so far and work bottom-up, building the features that end users ascribe most value to, rather than what is assumed to be the highest priority in a quarterly brainstorm. This approach, they say, will deliver a better product faster, improve adoption, provide greater value to token holders, and establish RefToken as a top Blockchain affiliation platform.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019