RefToken has announced the public release of v0.1 of its prototype affiliate platform ahead of its upcoming pre-ICO which is slated for early September (date TBA).
“With today’s release, the RefToken platform is one step closer to its Q4 public beta, an event that all our team are working tirelessly towards,” stated CEO Jan Sammut.
RefToken is an affiliate tracking platform that will allow developers to leverage the thousands of news sites, bloggers, influencers and marketers working in the space and reward them for referring users.
The purpose of the prototype’s early stage release is to acquire input and suggestions from members of the Blockchain Affiliation Alliance (BAA), a non-profit alliance of Blockchain based businesses committed to best practices in Blockchain based affiliate marketing. This input will be compiled and vetted for inclusion in RefToken’s development roadmap in order to develop a platform that best serves the end users.
The prototype can be accessed here and will allow early adopters to assess its use cases, as well as potential ICO contributors to understand the platform and its potential.
RefToken says there is a dire need for platforms like theirs to up-end the top-down approach that has defined the industry so far and work bottom-up, building the features that end users ascribe most value to, rather than what is assumed to be the highest priority in a quarterly brainstorm. This approach, they say, will deliver a better product faster, improve adoption, provide greater value to token holders, and establish RefToken as a top Blockchain affiliation platform.
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018