RefToken has announced the public release of v0.1 of its prototype affiliate platform ahead of its upcoming pre-ICO which is slated for early September (date TBA).
“With today’s release, the RefToken platform is one step closer to its Q4 public beta, an event that all our team are working tirelessly towards,” stated CEO Jan Sammut.
RefToken is an affiliate tracking platform that will allow developers to leverage the thousands of news sites, bloggers, influencers and marketers working in the space and reward them for referring users.
The purpose of the prototype’s early stage release is to acquire input and suggestions from members of the Blockchain Affiliation Alliance (BAA), a non-profit alliance of Blockchain based businesses committed to best practices in Blockchain based affiliate marketing. This input will be compiled and vetted for inclusion in RefToken’s development roadmap in order to develop a platform that best serves the end users.
The prototype can be accessed here and will allow early adopters to assess its use cases, as well as potential ICO contributors to understand the platform and its potential.
RefToken says there is a dire need for platforms like theirs to up-end the top-down approach that has defined the industry so far and work bottom-up, building the features that end users ascribe most value to, rather than what is assumed to be the highest priority in a quarterly brainstorm. This approach, they say, will deliver a better product faster, improve adoption, provide greater value to token holders, and establish RefToken as a top Blockchain affiliation platform.
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019