Blackmoon Financial Group, a financial technology and investment management company that has been operating since August 2014 and exceeded $100M in deals’ volume, has announced the launch of Blackmoon Crypto Platform, a Blockchain-based platform for tokenized vehicles. The Blackmoon Crypto Platform is a one-stop solution for asset managers to create and manage legally compliant tokenized funds; everything from technology and infrastructure to legal framework and corporate structuring is taken care of. Any experienced and approved investment manager will be able to create a fund based on Blackmoon Crypto Platform.
Blackmoon Crypto, the holding company, is responsible for IT, compliance, licensing, and banks partnerships. It also issues the main tokens of the Blackmoon Crypto Platform. The Platform and its tokens are based on the Ethereum Blockchain. Tokenization of interest in funds provides auditability, transparency and liquidity to the investment process, which means investment funds won’t be black boxes for investors, with reporting full of fine print.
“Setting up the proper investment structure is a costly endeavour. Not all tokenized funds set up a proper structure, which leads to greater regulatory risk for investors,” Oleg Seydak, CEO of Blackmoon Financial Group explained. “Now is the time to introduce the industry standard for setting up tokenized investment vehicles that can attract investments from private individuals and institutional investors of any kind. That’s what the Blackmoon Crypto platform does; it reduces the regulatory risk and bridges the gap between the fiat and crypto worlds.”
Blockchain has been a buzzword in the financial sector since 2009, with Bitcoin and Ethereum becoming relatively mainstream. Still, the majority of tokenized investment vehicles are either fully crypto-oriented or pegged to a tradable asset, like the U.S. dollar or gold. Access to fiat investment opportunities provides unprecedented diversification in terms of income sources while retaining all the benefits of the crypto universe, including decentralization, transparency, and exchangeability. On the flip side, traditional investors get higher net return, thanks to the cost-efficient structure of tokenized funds.
“Tokenized funds are more cost-efficient thanks to lower infrastructure and setup costs,” Sergey Vasin, Chief Investment Officer of Blackmoon added. “This economy is transmitted to investors in the form of higher net return. For the cherry on top, fund tokens are also immediately tradable.”
Blackmoon Financial Group is a financial technology and investment management company that has been operational since August 2014. The company is led by Oleg Seydak (entrepreneur and financial technology investor) and Ilya Perekopsky (entrepreneur, IT angel investor and former VP and COO of VK, the largest social network in the Eastern Europe). The Blackmoon Lending Marketplace now operates in 9 countries and exceeded $100M in deals volume, while reaching $13M in monthly volumes. The company has 19 full time employees, with offices in Moscow, Limassol and New York and attracted $3.5 million in venture capital investments since 2015.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019