Blackmoon Financial Group, a financial technology and investment management company that has been operating since August 2014 and exceeded $100M in deals’ volume, has announced the launch of Blackmoon Crypto Platform, a Blockchain-based platform for tokenized vehicles. The Blackmoon Crypto Platform is a one-stop solution for asset managers to create and manage legally compliant tokenized funds; everything from technology and infrastructure to legal framework and corporate structuring is taken care of. Any experienced and approved investment manager will be able to create a fund based on Blackmoon Crypto Platform.
Blackmoon Crypto, the holding company, is responsible for IT, compliance, licensing, and banks partnerships. It also issues the main tokens of the Blackmoon Crypto Platform. The Platform and its tokens are based on the Ethereum Blockchain. Tokenization of interest in funds provides auditability, transparency and liquidity to the investment process, which means investment funds won’t be black boxes for investors, with reporting full of fine print.
“Setting up the proper investment structure is a costly endeavour. Not all tokenized funds set up a proper structure, which leads to greater regulatory risk for investors,” Oleg Seydak, CEO of Blackmoon Financial Group explained. “Now is the time to introduce the industry standard for setting up tokenized investment vehicles that can attract investments from private individuals and institutional investors of any kind. That’s what the Blackmoon Crypto platform does; it reduces the regulatory risk and bridges the gap between the fiat and crypto worlds.”
Blockchain has been a buzzword in the financial sector since 2009, with Bitcoin and Ethereum becoming relatively mainstream. Still, the majority of tokenized investment vehicles are either fully crypto-oriented or pegged to a tradable asset, like the U.S. dollar or gold. Access to fiat investment opportunities provides unprecedented diversification in terms of income sources while retaining all the benefits of the crypto universe, including decentralization, transparency, and exchangeability. On the flip side, traditional investors get higher net return, thanks to the cost-efficient structure of tokenized funds.
“Tokenized funds are more cost-efficient thanks to lower infrastructure and setup costs,” Sergey Vasin, Chief Investment Officer of Blackmoon added. “This economy is transmitted to investors in the form of higher net return. For the cherry on top, fund tokens are also immediately tradable.”
Blackmoon Financial Group is a financial technology and investment management company that has been operational since August 2014. The company is led by Oleg Seydak (entrepreneur and financial technology investor) and Ilya Perekopsky (entrepreneur, IT angel investor and former VP and COO of VK, the largest social network in the Eastern Europe). The Blackmoon Lending Marketplace now operates in 9 countries and exceeded $100M in deals volume, while reaching $13M in monthly volumes. The company has 19 full time employees, with offices in Moscow, Limassol and New York and attracted $3.5 million in venture capital investments since 2015.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019