Blackmoon Financial Group, a financial technology and investment management company that has been operating since August 2014 and exceeded $100M in deals’ volume, has announced the launch of Blackmoon Crypto Platform, a Blockchain-based platform for tokenized vehicles. The Blackmoon Crypto Platform is a one-stop solution for asset managers to create and manage legally compliant tokenized funds; everything from technology and infrastructure to legal framework and corporate structuring is taken care of. Any experienced and approved investment manager will be able to create a fund based on Blackmoon Crypto Platform.
Blackmoon Crypto, the holding company, is responsible for IT, compliance, licensing, and banks partnerships. It also issues the main tokens of the Blackmoon Crypto Platform. The Platform and its tokens are based on the Ethereum Blockchain. Tokenization of interest in funds provides auditability, transparency and liquidity to the investment process, which means investment funds won’t be black boxes for investors, with reporting full of fine print.
“Setting up the proper investment structure is a costly endeavour. Not all tokenized funds set up a proper structure, which leads to greater regulatory risk for investors,” Oleg Seydak, CEO of Blackmoon Financial Group explained. “Now is the time to introduce the industry standard for setting up tokenized investment vehicles that can attract investments from private individuals and institutional investors of any kind. That’s what the Blackmoon Crypto platform does; it reduces the regulatory risk and bridges the gap between the fiat and crypto worlds.”
Blockchain has been a buzzword in the financial sector since 2009, with Bitcoin and Ethereum becoming relatively mainstream. Still, the majority of tokenized investment vehicles are either fully crypto-oriented or pegged to a tradable asset, like the U.S. dollar or gold. Access to fiat investment opportunities provides unprecedented diversification in terms of income sources while retaining all the benefits of the crypto universe, including decentralization, transparency, and exchangeability. On the flip side, traditional investors get higher net return, thanks to the cost-efficient structure of tokenized funds.
“Tokenized funds are more cost-efficient thanks to lower infrastructure and setup costs,” Sergey Vasin, Chief Investment Officer of Blackmoon added. “This economy is transmitted to investors in the form of higher net return. For the cherry on top, fund tokens are also immediately tradable.”
Blackmoon Financial Group is a financial technology and investment management company that has been operational since August 2014. The company is led by Oleg Seydak (entrepreneur and financial technology investor) and Ilya Perekopsky (entrepreneur, IT angel investor and former VP and COO of VK, the largest social network in the Eastern Europe). The Blackmoon Lending Marketplace now operates in 9 countries and exceeded $100M in deals volume, while reaching $13M in monthly volumes. The company has 19 full time employees, with offices in Moscow, Limassol and New York and attracted $3.5 million in venture capital investments since 2015.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019