Jaxx, the leading multi-asset digital wallet, and Cofound.it, the global platform for establishing cryptocurrencies and crowdsale best practices, have today announced a partnership to enhance the growth of digital currencies. The partnership will help to identify, support, and promote the best and most innovative projects in blockchain space. Projects approved by Cofound.it will be automatically approved for Jaxx wallet integration, making tokens immediately liquid.
Founder and CEO of Jaxx and Decentral Anthony Di Iorio said:
“Jaxx is committed to offering the best technologies to our users and giving them the ability to make frictionless conversions within the app, thanks to our partner network. Jaxx’s partnership with Cofound.it gives a stamp of approval to the currencies and projects hosted and trading within our ecosystem. We are confident that through our partnership with Cofound.it, Jaxx will help to bring greater stabilization and further growth to the entire blockchain community via our universal command center for universal technologies which is needed to mature the nascent crypto market.”
With more projects adopting crowdsale mechanisms to secure funding, evaluation is increasingly crucial to maintaining quality and trust in the market. Cofound.it’s rigorous selection and evaluation process, which includes in-person meetings with project teams, aims to give the crypto community confidence in the project, while ensuring the projects follow best practices and appropriately use the funds raised. The partnership, which will integrate Cofound.it projects’ currencies directly into Jaxx’s infrastructure, will let supporters send, receive, and manage tokens and manage their own keys to meticulously evaluated projects.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Blockchain technology is a game-changer, letting exceptional startups with disruptive ideas connect directly with potential users and partners with differing levels of experience and technical sophistication. Cofound.it recognizes Jaxx as the market’s preferred multi-blockchain wallet and is delighted to recommend it to all the innovative projects that come to us for our expertise in crowdsales. This will mean the crypto community has immediate access to hold, transmit, and swap some of the world’s best cryptocurrencies natively and securely within their Jaxx wallet.”
Besides Cofound.it, the projects that will launch directly into the Jaxx wallet include Santiment, Musiconomi, Maecenas, Digital Assets Power Play, and X8currency.
Anthony Di Iorio said:
“With a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire blockchain ecosystem, Jaxx and Cofound.it are accelerating the process of bringing the world’s most innovative decentralized technology projects into the mainstream.”
Jaxx is currently developing a significant platform expansion that will allow users the ability interact with dozens more integrations, tokens and coins via an easy-to-use management interface.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019