Jaxx, the leading multi-asset digital wallet, and Cofound.it, the global platform for establishing cryptocurrencies and crowdsale best practices, have today announced a partnership to enhance the growth of digital currencies. The partnership will help to identify, support, and promote the best and most innovative projects in blockchain space. Projects approved by Cofound.it will be automatically approved for Jaxx wallet integration, making tokens immediately liquid.
Founder and CEO of Jaxx and Decentral Anthony Di Iorio said:
“Jaxx is committed to offering the best technologies to our users and giving them the ability to make frictionless conversions within the app, thanks to our partner network. Jaxx’s partnership with Cofound.it gives a stamp of approval to the currencies and projects hosted and trading within our ecosystem. We are confident that through our partnership with Cofound.it, Jaxx will help to bring greater stabilization and further growth to the entire blockchain community via our universal command center for universal technologies which is needed to mature the nascent crypto market.”
With more projects adopting crowdsale mechanisms to secure funding, evaluation is increasingly crucial to maintaining quality and trust in the market. Cofound.it’s rigorous selection and evaluation process, which includes in-person meetings with project teams, aims to give the crypto community confidence in the project, while ensuring the projects follow best practices and appropriately use the funds raised. The partnership, which will integrate Cofound.it projects’ currencies directly into Jaxx’s infrastructure, will let supporters send, receive, and manage tokens and manage their own keys to meticulously evaluated projects.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Blockchain technology is a game-changer, letting exceptional startups with disruptive ideas connect directly with potential users and partners with differing levels of experience and technical sophistication. Cofound.it recognizes Jaxx as the market’s preferred multi-blockchain wallet and is delighted to recommend it to all the innovative projects that come to us for our expertise in crowdsales. This will mean the crypto community has immediate access to hold, transmit, and swap some of the world’s best cryptocurrencies natively and securely within their Jaxx wallet.”
Besides Cofound.it, the projects that will launch directly into the Jaxx wallet include Santiment, Musiconomi, Maecenas, Digital Assets Power Play, and X8currency.
Anthony Di Iorio said:
“With a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire blockchain ecosystem, Jaxx and Cofound.it are accelerating the process of bringing the world’s most innovative decentralized technology projects into the mainstream.”
Jaxx is currently developing a significant platform expansion that will allow users the ability interact with dozens more integrations, tokens and coins via an easy-to-use management interface.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019