Jaxx, the leading multi-asset digital wallet, and Cofound.it, the global platform for establishing cryptocurrencies and crowdsale best practices, have today announced a partnership to enhance the growth of digital currencies. The partnership will help to identify, support, and promote the best and most innovative projects in blockchain space. Projects approved by Cofound.it will be automatically approved for Jaxx wallet integration, making tokens immediately liquid.
Founder and CEO of Jaxx and Decentral Anthony Di Iorio said:
“Jaxx is committed to offering the best technologies to our users and giving them the ability to make frictionless conversions within the app, thanks to our partner network. Jaxx’s partnership with Cofound.it gives a stamp of approval to the currencies and projects hosted and trading within our ecosystem. We are confident that through our partnership with Cofound.it, Jaxx will help to bring greater stabilization and further growth to the entire blockchain community via our universal command center for universal technologies which is needed to mature the nascent crypto market.”
With more projects adopting crowdsale mechanisms to secure funding, evaluation is increasingly crucial to maintaining quality and trust in the market. Cofound.it’s rigorous selection and evaluation process, which includes in-person meetings with project teams, aims to give the crypto community confidence in the project, while ensuring the projects follow best practices and appropriately use the funds raised. The partnership, which will integrate Cofound.it projects’ currencies directly into Jaxx’s infrastructure, will let supporters send, receive, and manage tokens and manage their own keys to meticulously evaluated projects.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Blockchain technology is a game-changer, letting exceptional startups with disruptive ideas connect directly with potential users and partners with differing levels of experience and technical sophistication. Cofound.it recognizes Jaxx as the market’s preferred multi-blockchain wallet and is delighted to recommend it to all the innovative projects that come to us for our expertise in crowdsales. This will mean the crypto community has immediate access to hold, transmit, and swap some of the world’s best cryptocurrencies natively and securely within their Jaxx wallet.”
Besides Cofound.it, the projects that will launch directly into the Jaxx wallet include Santiment, Musiconomi, Maecenas, Digital Assets Power Play, and X8currency.
Anthony Di Iorio said:
“With a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire blockchain ecosystem, Jaxx and Cofound.it are accelerating the process of bringing the world’s most innovative decentralized technology projects into the mainstream.”
Jaxx is currently developing a significant platform expansion that will allow users the ability interact with dozens more integrations, tokens and coins via an easy-to-use management interface.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019