Jaxx, the leading multi-asset digital wallet, and Cofound.it, the global platform for establishing cryptocurrencies and crowdsale best practices, have today announced a partnership to enhance the growth of digital currencies. The partnership will help to identify, support, and promote the best and most innovative projects in blockchain space. Projects approved by Cofound.it will be automatically approved for Jaxx wallet integration, making tokens immediately liquid.
Founder and CEO of Jaxx and Decentral Anthony Di Iorio said:
“Jaxx is committed to offering the best technologies to our users and giving them the ability to make frictionless conversions within the app, thanks to our partner network. Jaxx’s partnership with Cofound.it gives a stamp of approval to the currencies and projects hosted and trading within our ecosystem. We are confident that through our partnership with Cofound.it, Jaxx will help to bring greater stabilization and further growth to the entire blockchain community via our universal command center for universal technologies which is needed to mature the nascent crypto market.”
With more projects adopting crowdsale mechanisms to secure funding, evaluation is increasingly crucial to maintaining quality and trust in the market. Cofound.it’s rigorous selection and evaluation process, which includes in-person meetings with project teams, aims to give the crypto community confidence in the project, while ensuring the projects follow best practices and appropriately use the funds raised. The partnership, which will integrate Cofound.it projects’ currencies directly into Jaxx’s infrastructure, will let supporters send, receive, and manage tokens and manage their own keys to meticulously evaluated projects.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“Blockchain technology is a game-changer, letting exceptional startups with disruptive ideas connect directly with potential users and partners with differing levels of experience and technical sophistication. Cofound.it recognizes Jaxx as the market’s preferred multi-blockchain wallet and is delighted to recommend it to all the innovative projects that come to us for our expertise in crowdsales. This will mean the crypto community has immediate access to hold, transmit, and swap some of the world’s best cryptocurrencies natively and securely within their Jaxx wallet.”
Besides Cofound.it, the projects that will launch directly into the Jaxx wallet include Santiment, Musiconomi, Maecenas, Digital Assets Power Play, and X8currency.
Anthony Di Iorio said:
“With a shared long-term vision to provide services that support the entire blockchain ecosystem, Jaxx and Cofound.it are accelerating the process of bringing the world’s most innovative decentralized technology projects into the mainstream.”
Jaxx is currently developing a significant platform expansion that will allow users the ability interact with dozens more integrations, tokens and coins via an easy-to-use management interface.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019