Rivetz has announced it has secured $5.5 million USD (19,000 ETH) in a private presale of its Rivet (RvT) token, a cybersecurity token developed to provide verifiable security controls for cloud authentication, IoT, blockchain, and legacy financial transactions.
The RvT token enables multifactor authentication across devices, to achieve provable security at both the transaction and authentication level. The Rivetz solution uses technology that is already built in to hundreds of millions of mobile devices to assure the keys and transactions can not be altered or stolen by malware infecting the operating system. The token sale will open to the public on August 10, 2017 at 17:00 UTC.
Institutional buyers in the presale, including BnkToTheFuture and Tally Capital, are vocal in their support for Rivetz’s multifactor authentication solution.
“We are very supportive of the goals of Rivetz and happy to add it to our portfolio of tokens,” said Simon Dixon, CEO BnkToTheFuture.com. “Turning our phones into hardware wallets in a way that is scalable will be an important advancement as the world adjust to owning their own digital assets. Rivetz CEO Steven Sprague is a true expert in the field of security, and the perfect leader to bring this innovation in personal security forward.”
“The Rivetz token distribution is a groundbreaking moment in decentralized cybersecurity,” said Matthew Roszak, managing director of Tally Capital and co-founder of Bloq. “Rivetz provides consumer protections and simplicity that will help blockchain applications achieve their next level of adoption. This new platform will add a crucial new layer of protection to exchanges, wallet and new tokens to ensure a level of data integrity and identity protection never before available.”
Rivetz is focused on solving problems associated with consumer and machine-to-machine digital transactions. Rivetz technology and services aim to provide a safer and easier-to-use model for all users to protect their digital assets using hardware-based trusted execution technology. The device aims to play a critical role in automating security and enabling the controls that users need to benefit from modern services. Rivetz leverages state-of-the-art cybersecurity tools to develop a modern model for users and their devices to interact with services on the Internet.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019