Indorse, a Blockchain-powered decentralized network for professionals, released the specifics of its grant of an additional seven percent share to Coinsilium Group Limited for S$350,000. This announcement follows the project’s successful pre-sale raise of $5.5 million USD. Just launched, the Indorse token sale will run until September 7, 2017.
Indorse Co-Founder and CEO, David Moskowitz said:
“With the explosion of social networks over the last several years, social media has unquestionably become an integral part of our lives. Yet privacy violations and data ownership controversies have seen many users fall out of love with their favourite platforms.”
Offering users full control over their own data as they build their professional profiles and share skills on the platform, Indorse aims to build a serverless, decentralized network where users benefit from platform growth and data insights rather than third parties.
Coinsilium Group Limited (NEX: COIN), the accelerator that finances and manages the development of early-stage Blockchain technology companies, previously invested S$100,000 in Indorse in June of this year. Following the successful completion of its pre-sale, which saw 18,396.21 ETH, approximately $5.5 million USD, raised in just three days, Indorse has granted Coinsilium Group Limited an option to subscribe for an additional 7% of the fully diluted share capital of Indorse for S$350,000.
Eddy Travia, CEO of Coinsilium and Indorse Advisor, said:
“The impressive pre-sale is a vote of confidence for Indorse and reaffirms our position and belief in both the platform and the team. As privacy fears grow, and revenue models fail, the time is ripe for building a Blockchain-powered decentralised platform for professionals. We are confident that the proceeds from the pre-sale and the ongoing public token sale will provide the financial resources for the team to achieve their compelling objective.”
The Indorse token sale will run until September 7, 2017 where the Indorse Tokens (IND), the required payment method of buying advertising space on the platform, will be distributed to token sale participants, representing approximately 35% of the total supply created. The IND token is a tradeable token, and participants will also receive Indorse Score (SCR) tokens, which are a non-tradeable reputation token required to post updates to the member profile or indorse and flag claims, once the platform is released on the mainnet.
Indorse presents a platform where users will build their profiles and profit from their reputation and from contributing on the platform. Similar to the Proof of Stake mechanism, the Indorse Score allows moderators to stake their reputation on a claim or indorsement, offering users an easy way to earn rewards through a token based system.
Indorse Co-Founder and CTO, Gaurang Torvekar said:
“While current models can be viewed as invasive and advertiser-driven, the Indorse platform shifts the power to the hands of its users. Advertising placements can be bought by agencies at fixed rates, with large portions distributed directly to the users on the platform as a reward for sharing their knowledge and expertise.”
The average social media user may not comprehend the true value of their online presence and data. Despite what platform providers may have us believe, social media is not ‘free’ for use. As the saying goes, if you’re not paying for it, you’re the product,” Moskowitz added.
For more information on the token sale, visit www.indorse.io.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020