Indorse, a Blockchain-powered decentralized network for professionals, released the specifics of its grant of an additional seven percent share to Coinsilium Group Limited for S$350,000. This announcement follows the project’s successful pre-sale raise of $5.5 million USD. Just launched, the Indorse token sale will run until September 7, 2017.
Indorse Co-Founder and CEO, David Moskowitz said:
“With the explosion of social networks over the last several years, social media has unquestionably become an integral part of our lives. Yet privacy violations and data ownership controversies have seen many users fall out of love with their favourite platforms.”
Offering users full control over their own data as they build their professional profiles and share skills on the platform, Indorse aims to build a serverless, decentralized network where users benefit from platform growth and data insights rather than third parties.
Coinsilium Group Limited (NEX: COIN), the accelerator that finances and manages the development of early-stage Blockchain technology companies, previously invested S$100,000 in Indorse in June of this year. Following the successful completion of its pre-sale, which saw 18,396.21 ETH, approximately $5.5 million USD, raised in just three days, Indorse has granted Coinsilium Group Limited an option to subscribe for an additional 7% of the fully diluted share capital of Indorse for S$350,000.
Eddy Travia, CEO of Coinsilium and Indorse Advisor, said:
“The impressive pre-sale is a vote of confidence for Indorse and reaffirms our position and belief in both the platform and the team. As privacy fears grow, and revenue models fail, the time is ripe for building a Blockchain-powered decentralised platform for professionals. We are confident that the proceeds from the pre-sale and the ongoing public token sale will provide the financial resources for the team to achieve their compelling objective.”
The Indorse token sale will run until September 7, 2017 where the Indorse Tokens (IND), the required payment method of buying advertising space on the platform, will be distributed to token sale participants, representing approximately 35% of the total supply created. The IND token is a tradeable token, and participants will also receive Indorse Score (SCR) tokens, which are a non-tradeable reputation token required to post updates to the member profile or indorse and flag claims, once the platform is released on the mainnet.
Indorse presents a platform where users will build their profiles and profit from their reputation and from contributing on the platform. Similar to the Proof of Stake mechanism, the Indorse Score allows moderators to stake their reputation on a claim or indorsement, offering users an easy way to earn rewards through a token based system.
Indorse Co-Founder and CTO, Gaurang Torvekar said:
“While current models can be viewed as invasive and advertiser-driven, the Indorse platform shifts the power to the hands of its users. Advertising placements can be bought by agencies at fixed rates, with large portions distributed directly to the users on the platform as a reward for sharing their knowledge and expertise.”
The average social media user may not comprehend the true value of their online presence and data. Despite what platform providers may have us believe, social media is not ‘free’ for use. As the saying goes, if you’re not paying for it, you’re the product,” Moskowitz added.
For more information on the token sale, visit www.indorse.io.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019