Indorse, a Blockchain-powered decentralized network for professionals, released the specifics of its grant of an additional seven percent share to Coinsilium Group Limited for S$350,000. This announcement follows the project’s successful pre-sale raise of $5.5 million USD. Just launched, the Indorse token sale will run until September 7, 2017.
Indorse Co-Founder and CEO, David Moskowitz said:
“With the explosion of social networks over the last several years, social media has unquestionably become an integral part of our lives. Yet privacy violations and data ownership controversies have seen many users fall out of love with their favourite platforms.”
Offering users full control over their own data as they build their professional profiles and share skills on the platform, Indorse aims to build a serverless, decentralized network where users benefit from platform growth and data insights rather than third parties.
Coinsilium Group Limited (NEX: COIN), the accelerator that finances and manages the development of early-stage Blockchain technology companies, previously invested S$100,000 in Indorse in June of this year. Following the successful completion of its pre-sale, which saw 18,396.21 ETH, approximately $5.5 million USD, raised in just three days, Indorse has granted Coinsilium Group Limited an option to subscribe for an additional 7% of the fully diluted share capital of Indorse for S$350,000.
Eddy Travia, CEO of Coinsilium and Indorse Advisor, said:
“The impressive pre-sale is a vote of confidence for Indorse and reaffirms our position and belief in both the platform and the team. As privacy fears grow, and revenue models fail, the time is ripe for building a Blockchain-powered decentralised platform for professionals. We are confident that the proceeds from the pre-sale and the ongoing public token sale will provide the financial resources for the team to achieve their compelling objective.”
The Indorse token sale will run until September 7, 2017 where the Indorse Tokens (IND), the required payment method of buying advertising space on the platform, will be distributed to token sale participants, representing approximately 35% of the total supply created. The IND token is a tradeable token, and participants will also receive Indorse Score (SCR) tokens, which are a non-tradeable reputation token required to post updates to the member profile or indorse and flag claims, once the platform is released on the mainnet.
Indorse presents a platform where users will build their profiles and profit from their reputation and from contributing on the platform. Similar to the Proof of Stake mechanism, the Indorse Score allows moderators to stake their reputation on a claim or indorsement, offering users an easy way to earn rewards through a token based system.
Indorse Co-Founder and CTO, Gaurang Torvekar said:
“While current models can be viewed as invasive and advertiser-driven, the Indorse platform shifts the power to the hands of its users. Advertising placements can be bought by agencies at fixed rates, with large portions distributed directly to the users on the platform as a reward for sharing their knowledge and expertise.”
The average social media user may not comprehend the true value of their online presence and data. Despite what platform providers may have us believe, social media is not ‘free’ for use. As the saying goes, if you’re not paying for it, you’re the product,” Moskowitz added.
For more information on the token sale, visit www.indorse.io.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018