ICOBox’s 8-day-long has presale attracted about $8.3 million (about 2,100 BTC), and the entire amount is earmarked to launch ICOs of the projects Blockchain community deems worthy.
The purpose of ICObox’s ICOS token sale is to attract funds to help promising but underfunded new projects bring their innovations to life by conducting their ICOs with ICOBox’s tools.
The projects pre-screened by ICOBox and selected by the vote of ICOS token holders will receive the ICOBox’s tools for free, in exchange for their future tokens. Starting August 15, 2017 and running for 32 days, ICOBox, the world’s first publicly available SaaS ICO solution, is conducting its crowdsale to share its expertise and readymade solutions with new projects.
To its holders, ICOS token offers the right to vote in the selection of future ICOs to be given the ICOBox’s tools, and to exchange their ICOS tokens for the tokens of new ICOs at an average discount of 75%. ICOBox intends to help launch 800 new ICOs over the next 12 months.
On October 2, 2017, ICOS token holders will vote to select the 10 best projects to be given the ICOBox’s tools. ICOBox intends to continue this arrangement at a pace of 10 projects per week in Q4 2017, increasing its output to 15 projects per week in Q1 2018 and 20 projects per week in Q2 2018, arriving at 800 projects in the first year of its operations. Further details are available at icos.icobox.io.
“Over $8 million in ICOS presales gives ICOBox’s business model a firm vote of confidence from the Blockchain community,” said Nick Evdokimov, ICOBox co-founder. “Token sales are rapidly replacing other forms of initial financial support for promising startups, and both the startups and the backers are beginning to realize that.”
With crowdselling volume hitting $34 billion in 2015, token offerings are a new but a quickly developing market. According to Outlier Ventures, top eight ICOs collected $240 million in 2016. The two largest projects to date – Tezos and EOS.IO – sold over $200 million worth of tokens each, according to Autonomous NEXT analysis. ICOBox analytics reports that this year alone, ICOs attracted $1.8 billion.
ICOS public presale started at 12 pm PDT on August 9, 2017, and required a minimum purchase of 10,000 ICOS tokens at 0.008 BTC (Early Bird presale) or 1,000 ICOS tokens at 0.009 BTC (general presale), depending on the date and time of the purchase. The public sale of ICOS tokens started at 12 pm PDT on August 15, 2017 and will end at 12 pm PDT on September 15, 2017. The minimum purchase at ICOS public token sale is just 1 ICOS token @ 0.01– 0.012 BTC, depending on the date and time of the purchase.
More information about the project can be found at www.icobox.io.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019