ICOBox’s 8-day-long has presale attracted about $8.3 million (about 2,100 BTC), and the entire amount is earmarked to launch ICOs of the projects Blockchain community deems worthy.
The purpose of ICObox’s ICOS token sale is to attract funds to help promising but underfunded new projects bring their innovations to life by conducting their ICOs with ICOBox’s tools.
The projects pre-screened by ICOBox and selected by the vote of ICOS token holders will receive the ICOBox’s tools for free, in exchange for their future tokens. Starting August 15, 2017 and running for 32 days, ICOBox, the world’s first publicly available SaaS ICO solution, is conducting its crowdsale to share its expertise and readymade solutions with new projects.
To its holders, ICOS token offers the right to vote in the selection of future ICOs to be given the ICOBox’s tools, and to exchange their ICOS tokens for the tokens of new ICOs at an average discount of 75%. ICOBox intends to help launch 800 new ICOs over the next 12 months.
On October 2, 2017, ICOS token holders will vote to select the 10 best projects to be given the ICOBox’s tools. ICOBox intends to continue this arrangement at a pace of 10 projects per week in Q4 2017, increasing its output to 15 projects per week in Q1 2018 and 20 projects per week in Q2 2018, arriving at 800 projects in the first year of its operations. Further details are available at icos.icobox.io.
“Over $8 million in ICOS presales gives ICOBox’s business model a firm vote of confidence from the Blockchain community,” said Nick Evdokimov, ICOBox co-founder. “Token sales are rapidly replacing other forms of initial financial support for promising startups, and both the startups and the backers are beginning to realize that.”
With crowdselling volume hitting $34 billion in 2015, token offerings are a new but a quickly developing market. According to Outlier Ventures, top eight ICOs collected $240 million in 2016. The two largest projects to date – Tezos and EOS.IO – sold over $200 million worth of tokens each, according to Autonomous NEXT analysis. ICOBox analytics reports that this year alone, ICOs attracted $1.8 billion.
ICOS public presale started at 12 pm PDT on August 9, 2017, and required a minimum purchase of 10,000 ICOS tokens at 0.008 BTC (Early Bird presale) or 1,000 ICOS tokens at 0.009 BTC (general presale), depending on the date and time of the purchase. The public sale of ICOS tokens started at 12 pm PDT on August 15, 2017 and will end at 12 pm PDT on September 15, 2017. The minimum purchase at ICOS public token sale is just 1 ICOS token @ 0.01– 0.012 BTC, depending on the date and time of the purchase.
More information about the project can be found at www.icobox.io.
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020