ICOBox’s 8-day-long has presale attracted about $8.3 million (about 2,100 BTC), and the entire amount is earmarked to launch ICOs of the projects Blockchain community deems worthy.
The purpose of ICObox’s ICOS token sale is to attract funds to help promising but underfunded new projects bring their innovations to life by conducting their ICOs with ICOBox’s tools.
The projects pre-screened by ICOBox and selected by the vote of ICOS token holders will receive the ICOBox’s tools for free, in exchange for their future tokens. Starting August 15, 2017 and running for 32 days, ICOBox, the world’s first publicly available SaaS ICO solution, is conducting its crowdsale to share its expertise and readymade solutions with new projects.
To its holders, ICOS token offers the right to vote in the selection of future ICOs to be given the ICOBox’s tools, and to exchange their ICOS tokens for the tokens of new ICOs at an average discount of 75%. ICOBox intends to help launch 800 new ICOs over the next 12 months.
On October 2, 2017, ICOS token holders will vote to select the 10 best projects to be given the ICOBox’s tools. ICOBox intends to continue this arrangement at a pace of 10 projects per week in Q4 2017, increasing its output to 15 projects per week in Q1 2018 and 20 projects per week in Q2 2018, arriving at 800 projects in the first year of its operations. Further details are available at icos.icobox.io.
“Over $8 million in ICOS presales gives ICOBox’s business model a firm vote of confidence from the Blockchain community,” said Nick Evdokimov, ICOBox co-founder. “Token sales are rapidly replacing other forms of initial financial support for promising startups, and both the startups and the backers are beginning to realize that.”
With crowdselling volume hitting $34 billion in 2015, token offerings are a new but a quickly developing market. According to Outlier Ventures, top eight ICOs collected $240 million in 2016. The two largest projects to date – Tezos and EOS.IO – sold over $200 million worth of tokens each, according to Autonomous NEXT analysis. ICOBox analytics reports that this year alone, ICOs attracted $1.8 billion.
ICOS public presale started at 12 pm PDT on August 9, 2017, and required a minimum purchase of 10,000 ICOS tokens at 0.008 BTC (Early Bird presale) or 1,000 ICOS tokens at 0.009 BTC (general presale), depending on the date and time of the purchase. The public sale of ICOS tokens started at 12 pm PDT on August 15, 2017 and will end at 12 pm PDT on September 15, 2017. The minimum purchase at ICOS public token sale is just 1 ICOS token @ 0.01– 0.012 BTC, depending on the date and time of the purchase.
More information about the project can be found at www.icobox.io.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019