Global Blockchain specialist firm ConsenSys will host Ethereal San Francisco on October 27th, 2017, at Terra, a contemporary art gallery and premier event space in San Francisco. The large scale event follows the success of the inaugural Ethereal Summit that took place in Brooklyn, NY, earlier this year.
ConsenSys opened its San Francisco office this summer as part of its hope to activate San Francisco’s Ethereum community ahead of Ethereal SF.
An immersive event, Ethereal SF will feature panels, discussions, art installations, live music, practical workshops, and more, to help demystify Blockchain, especially with respect to the many ways that it will positively affect the lives of average global citizen. The day-long event will bring together the industry’s most influential leaders, innovators, and builders in the fields of technology, science, the arts and more. Speakers from a range of industries will shed light on how Blockchain technology is already making waves in their fields. Amongst the headline speakers at the highly anticipated event:
- Peter Diamandis, Founder of XPRIZE Foundation & Co-Founder of Singularity University
- Bryan Johnson, Founder of Kernel, OS Fund, and Braintree
- Taryn Southern, Content Creator, Virtual Reality Enthusiast & YouTube Star
- Gil Penchina, Angel Investor & Entrepreneur
- Galia Benartzi, Co-Founder, Bancor Protocol
- Ayako Miyaguchi, Managing Director, Kraken Japan
- Olaf Carlson-Wee, Founder & CEO, Polychain Capital
- Joseph Lubin, Founder of ConsenSys & Co-Founder of Ethereum
“Ethereal is the cultural nexus of the global movement toward decentralization that is powered by Blockchain technologies such as Ethereum. Whether you are new to Blockchain, a builder, investor, entrepreneur, humanitarian, artist, or philosopher, Ethereal is the place to connect with future-focused individuals, some of the best minds and most innovative startups working on cutting-edge technology. As one of the largest and fastest growing Blockchain companies, it is only natural that ConsenSys expand and open offices in the Bay Area. I can’t imagine a better way to activate and start to grow the San Francisco Ethereum community than Ethereal SF,” said Joseph Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum, Founder of ConsenSys
“Ethereal brings together the people who are building the next generation of the Internet and reimagining the global economy. Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralization are making a significant impact already, and only gaining momentum. It’s definitely time to pay attention. Regardless of what you know about Blockchain and how you approach it, Ethereal is the place to pick up on what’s fast becoming the next big thing,” stated Mike Novogratz, CEO of Galaxy Investment Partners, Blockchain Investor, Former Fortress and Goldman Partner.
Tickets to Ethereal SF can be purchased at EtherealSummit.com.
Over 650 attendees gathered at the very first Ethereal Summit, which took place on May 19th in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn. Speakers at the inaugural Ethereal Summit included Blockchain investor Mike Novogratz, Coinbase Co-Founder and CEO Brian Armstrong, BitPesa Co-Founder and CEO Elizabeth Rossiello, World Bank Blockchain Working Group founder Rosanna Chan, Former Prime Minister of Haiti Laurent Lamothe, former Chief Digital Officer of New York Rachel Haot, and WEF Head of Technology Industries Danil Kerimi.
- The Difference Between Bitcoin and Electronic Money - 29 May 2020
- Ren Launches Mainnet Promising DeFi Interoperability and Potentially Unleashing Billions of Dollars in Crypto Assets into the Ethereum Ecosystem - 27 May 2020
- Apple and Google Release Contract Tracing API for Coronavirus - 21 May 2020