Global Blockchain specialist firm ConsenSys will host Ethereal San Francisco on October 27th, 2017, at Terra, a contemporary art gallery and premier event space in San Francisco. The large scale event follows the success of the inaugural Ethereal Summit that took place in Brooklyn, NY, earlier this year.
ConsenSys opened its San Francisco office this summer as part of its hope to activate San Francisco’s Ethereum community ahead of Ethereal SF.
An immersive event, Ethereal SF will feature panels, discussions, art installations, live music, practical workshops, and more, to help demystify Blockchain, especially with respect to the many ways that it will positively affect the lives of average global citizen. The day-long event will bring together the industry’s most influential leaders, innovators, and builders in the fields of technology, science, the arts and more. Speakers from a range of industries will shed light on how Blockchain technology is already making waves in their fields. Amongst the headline speakers at the highly anticipated event:
- Peter Diamandis, Founder of XPRIZE Foundation & Co-Founder of Singularity University
- Bryan Johnson, Founder of Kernel, OS Fund, and Braintree
- Taryn Southern, Content Creator, Virtual Reality Enthusiast & YouTube Star
- Gil Penchina, Angel Investor & Entrepreneur
- Galia Benartzi, Co-Founder, Bancor Protocol
- Ayako Miyaguchi, Managing Director, Kraken Japan
- Olaf Carlson-Wee, Founder & CEO, Polychain Capital
- Joseph Lubin, Founder of ConsenSys & Co-Founder of Ethereum
“Ethereal is the cultural nexus of the global movement toward decentralization that is powered by Blockchain technologies such as Ethereum. Whether you are new to Blockchain, a builder, investor, entrepreneur, humanitarian, artist, or philosopher, Ethereal is the place to connect with future-focused individuals, some of the best minds and most innovative startups working on cutting-edge technology. As one of the largest and fastest growing Blockchain companies, it is only natural that ConsenSys expand and open offices in the Bay Area. I can’t imagine a better way to activate and start to grow the San Francisco Ethereum community than Ethereal SF,” said Joseph Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum, Founder of ConsenSys
“Ethereal brings together the people who are building the next generation of the Internet and reimagining the global economy. Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralization are making a significant impact already, and only gaining momentum. It’s definitely time to pay attention. Regardless of what you know about Blockchain and how you approach it, Ethereal is the place to pick up on what’s fast becoming the next big thing,” stated Mike Novogratz, CEO of Galaxy Investment Partners, Blockchain Investor, Former Fortress and Goldman Partner.
Tickets to Ethereal SF can be purchased at EtherealSummit.com.
Over 650 attendees gathered at the very first Ethereal Summit, which took place on May 19th in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn. Speakers at the inaugural Ethereal Summit included Blockchain investor Mike Novogratz, Coinbase Co-Founder and CEO Brian Armstrong, BitPesa Co-Founder and CEO Elizabeth Rossiello, World Bank Blockchain Working Group founder Rosanna Chan, Former Prime Minister of Haiti Laurent Lamothe, former Chief Digital Officer of New York Rachel Haot, and WEF Head of Technology Industries Danil Kerimi.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019