Global Blockchain specialist firm ConsenSys will host Ethereal San Francisco on October 27th, 2017, at Terra, a contemporary art gallery and premier event space in San Francisco. The large scale event follows the success of the inaugural Ethereal Summit that took place in Brooklyn, NY, earlier this year.
ConsenSys opened its San Francisco office this summer as part of its hope to activate San Francisco’s Ethereum community ahead of Ethereal SF.
An immersive event, Ethereal SF will feature panels, discussions, art installations, live music, practical workshops, and more, to help demystify Blockchain, especially with respect to the many ways that it will positively affect the lives of average global citizen. The day-long event will bring together the industry’s most influential leaders, innovators, and builders in the fields of technology, science, the arts and more. Speakers from a range of industries will shed light on how Blockchain technology is already making waves in their fields. Amongst the headline speakers at the highly anticipated event:
- Peter Diamandis, Founder of XPRIZE Foundation & Co-Founder of Singularity University
- Bryan Johnson, Founder of Kernel, OS Fund, and Braintree
- Taryn Southern, Content Creator, Virtual Reality Enthusiast & YouTube Star
- Gil Penchina, Angel Investor & Entrepreneur
- Galia Benartzi, Co-Founder, Bancor Protocol
- Ayako Miyaguchi, Managing Director, Kraken Japan
- Olaf Carlson-Wee, Founder & CEO, Polychain Capital
- Joseph Lubin, Founder of ConsenSys & Co-Founder of Ethereum
“Ethereal is the cultural nexus of the global movement toward decentralization that is powered by Blockchain technologies such as Ethereum. Whether you are new to Blockchain, a builder, investor, entrepreneur, humanitarian, artist, or philosopher, Ethereal is the place to connect with future-focused individuals, some of the best minds and most innovative startups working on cutting-edge technology. As one of the largest and fastest growing Blockchain companies, it is only natural that ConsenSys expand and open offices in the Bay Area. I can’t imagine a better way to activate and start to grow the San Francisco Ethereum community than Ethereal SF,” said Joseph Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum, Founder of ConsenSys
“Ethereal brings together the people who are building the next generation of the Internet and reimagining the global economy. Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralization are making a significant impact already, and only gaining momentum. It’s definitely time to pay attention. Regardless of what you know about Blockchain and how you approach it, Ethereal is the place to pick up on what’s fast becoming the next big thing,” stated Mike Novogratz, CEO of Galaxy Investment Partners, Blockchain Investor, Former Fortress and Goldman Partner.
Tickets to Ethereal SF can be purchased at EtherealSummit.com.
Over 650 attendees gathered at the very first Ethereal Summit, which took place on May 19th in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn. Speakers at the inaugural Ethereal Summit included Blockchain investor Mike Novogratz, Coinbase Co-Founder and CEO Brian Armstrong, BitPesa Co-Founder and CEO Elizabeth Rossiello, World Bank Blockchain Working Group founder Rosanna Chan, Former Prime Minister of Haiti Laurent Lamothe, former Chief Digital Officer of New York Rachel Haot, and WEF Head of Technology Industries Danil Kerimi.
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019