Musiconomi, the Blockchain-based music ecosystem, has today announced that Jaxx, the leading multi-asset digital wallet, as its official wallet partner. Following the pre-sale for Musicionomi (MCI) tokens due to commence August 29, 2017 and public crowdsale starting August 31, Jaxx will integrate Musiconomi’s Ethereum-based token into its platform. The integration will let supporters send and receive MCI tokens and manage their own keys via Jaxx’s easy-to-use app.
Musiconomi Co-Founder and CTO Dan Phifer said:
“Musiconomi is delighted to announce the pre-eminent Ethereum wallet as its official partner. We are excited to offer Jaxx’s intuitive, secure, and compelling user experience across multiple platforms to our supporters.
“Jaxx has a tremendous network of partnerships and we see this as an opportunity to engage with them and add value in a way that will also benefit users of the Musiconomi platform,” added Phifer.
Jaxx founder and CEO Anthony Di Iorio said:
“At Jaxx, we love helping groups who strive to bring innovation to industries of all kinds. Jaxx is excited to be working with the Musiconomi team and looks forward to participating in their journey to solve problems related to the many areas of friction in the music industry.”
Along with token management, Jaxx plans to explore further synergies with Musiconomi in the areas of live and digitally-recorded music. Jaxx will also offer Musiconomi ongoing support in the critical areas of user identity verification and content rights management.
In addition to enabling musicians to release their work, create simplified licenses, and get paid directly and immediately for each play, Musiconomi incentivizes users to share tracks socially by rewarding them with its MCI tokens. Each artist is in complete control of determining the reward for their albums and tracks, letting them choose between higher revenue or more promotion at the granularity of an individual track.
Entrepreneurial music enthusiasts, such as marketers and audio technicians, are also able to use the platform to provide and be compensated for their expertise. MCI token holders will gain access to the Musiconomi platform’s plethora of features including playlists, radio streaming, virtual merchandise and ticket storefronts.
Musiconomi is the second startup to pass through Cofound.it’s crowdsale incubation program and will leverage the Cofound.it Priority Pass mechanism as a part of the sale. Musiconomi’s pre-sale starts on August 29, 2017 at 5:00pm CEST. The public crowdsale will begin on August 31, 2017 at 5:00pm CEST and has a minimum threshold of $3 million USD and a maximum cap of $6 million USD.
A total of 25,000,000 MCI tokens are being distributed in the cMowdsale, and funds raised will be used to drive the development, expansion, and adoption of the platform. 70% will be going to development, 21% to marketing and PR, and 9% to administrative, legal, and overhead over the first 24 months.
Supporters can participate in the Musiconomi crowdsale with Ethereum (ETH).
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019