Russian startup DARFChain, (Distributed Accounting, Resource and Financial System in Blockchain) a pre-ICO revolutionizing ERP to control and audit post-ICO projects, has received authorization of its DARF token as a verified asset of a DEX – decentralized exchange. The token operates on the Waves Blockchain platform.
The token can now be openly traded on the exchange including with Bitcoin and euro. Remarkably, DARF increased its value even before the start of the official ICO.
DARFChain, founded by Stanislav Taktaev and Konstantin Bakulev, demonstrated during testing the possibility of synchronizing distributed data of ERP with the use of Blockchain technology. Crypto entrepreneurs are seeking to raise the level of transparency and the degree of confidence in their ICO project, as well as crowd investors who want to control the project supported by them, receive a reliable tool for their work. The development was carried out on the Waves Blockchain platform using the ODOO ERP system and the BigchainDB database.
The significance of DARFChain’s accomplishment of developing the token for ERP-systems on the block for the development of the digital economy has already been written by the Russian Forbes. Well-known entrepreneurs in the global IT community Pavel Vrublevsky and Yegor Ryzhikov believe that modern digital mechanisms for ensuring business transparency in a trusted environment will open new opportunities for the development of a global network of local economies.
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019