Russian startup DARFChain, (Distributed Accounting, Resource and Financial System in Blockchain) a pre-ICO revolutionizing ERP to control and audit post-ICO projects, has received authorization of its DARF token as a verified asset of a DEX – decentralized exchange. The token operates on the Waves Blockchain platform.
The token can now be openly traded on the exchange including with Bitcoin and euro. Remarkably, DARF increased its value even before the start of the official ICO.
DARFChain, founded by Stanislav Taktaev and Konstantin Bakulev, demonstrated during testing the possibility of synchronizing distributed data of ERP with the use of Blockchain technology. Crypto entrepreneurs are seeking to raise the level of transparency and the degree of confidence in their ICO project, as well as crowd investors who want to control the project supported by them, receive a reliable tool for their work. The development was carried out on the Waves Blockchain platform using the ODOO ERP system and the BigchainDB database.
The significance of DARFChain’s accomplishment of developing the token for ERP-systems on the block for the development of the digital economy has already been written by the Russian Forbes. Well-known entrepreneurs in the global IT community Pavel Vrublevsky and Yegor Ryzhikov believe that modern digital mechanisms for ensuring business transparency in a trusted environment will open new opportunities for the development of a global network of local economies.
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019