Russian startup DARFChain, (Distributed Accounting, Resource and Financial System in Blockchain) a pre-ICO revolutionizing ERP to control and audit post-ICO projects, has received authorization of its DARF token as a verified asset of a DEX – decentralized exchange. The token operates on the Waves Blockchain platform.
The token can now be openly traded on the exchange including with Bitcoin and euro. Remarkably, DARF increased its value even before the start of the official ICO.
DARFChain, founded by Stanislav Taktaev and Konstantin Bakulev, demonstrated during testing the possibility of synchronizing distributed data of ERP with the use of Blockchain technology. Crypto entrepreneurs are seeking to raise the level of transparency and the degree of confidence in their ICO project, as well as crowd investors who want to control the project supported by them, receive a reliable tool for their work. The development was carried out on the Waves Blockchain platform using the ODOO ERP system and the BigchainDB database.
The significance of DARFChain’s accomplishment of developing the token for ERP-systems on the block for the development of the digital economy has already been written by the Russian Forbes. Well-known entrepreneurs in the global IT community Pavel Vrublevsky and Yegor Ryzhikov believe that modern digital mechanisms for ensuring business transparency in a trusted environment will open new opportunities for the development of a global network of local economies.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019