Russian startup DARFChain, (Distributed Accounting, Resource and Financial System in Blockchain) a pre-ICO revolutionizing ERP to control and audit post-ICO projects, has received authorization of its DARF token as a verified asset of a DEX – decentralized exchange. The token operates on the Waves Blockchain platform.
The token can now be openly traded on the exchange including with Bitcoin and euro. Remarkably, DARF increased its value even before the start of the official ICO.
DARFChain, founded by Stanislav Taktaev and Konstantin Bakulev, demonstrated during testing the possibility of synchronizing distributed data of ERP with the use of Blockchain technology. Crypto entrepreneurs are seeking to raise the level of transparency and the degree of confidence in their ICO project, as well as crowd investors who want to control the project supported by them, receive a reliable tool for their work. The development was carried out on the Waves Blockchain platform using the ODOO ERP system and the BigchainDB database.
The significance of DARFChain’s accomplishment of developing the token for ERP-systems on the block for the development of the digital economy has already been written by the Russian Forbes. Well-known entrepreneurs in the global IT community Pavel Vrublevsky and Yegor Ryzhikov believe that modern digital mechanisms for ensuring business transparency in a trusted environment will open new opportunities for the development of a global network of local economies.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018