Coming out of stealth mode, doc.ai has announced the launch of its advanced natural language processing technology platform using the Blockchain to timestamp its datasets and decentralize artificial intelligence.
Envisioned and built by bright minds from Stanford and Cambridge Universities, doc.ai is well-positioned to help healthcare companies improve patients’ care and experience by creating the most advanced natural language dialog system that generates insights from combined medical data.
“We are making it possible for lab tests to converse directly with patients by leveraging advanced artificial intelligence, medical data forensics, and the decentralized Blockchain. We envision extensive possibilities for the use of this technology by doctors, patients, and medical institutions,” commented Walter De Brouwer, founder and chief executive officer of doc.ai.
Deloitte Life Sciences and Healthcare is working with doc.ai to test its Robo-Hematology solution, which was unveiled on July 24, 2017 at Deloitte University in Dallas, Texas.
“doc.ai’s AI-based doctors provide answers to health questions using an AI-powered platform,” said Rajeev Ronanki, Deloitte Consulting LLP principal of Life Sciences and Health Care. “Platforms like these open new possibilities for patients and medical organizations by providing more personalized, intelligent healthcare. We are excited to collaborate with doc.ai and to be at the forefront of this technology.”
How doc.ai Works
doc.ai is building a new platform for established medical companies to enable patients to have personalized, AI-powered conversations about their health at any time of day. Over the next twelve months, doc.ai expects to roll out three natural language processing modules: Robo-Genomics, Robo-Hematology, and Robo-Anatomics, to the industry’s leading medical providers and payors.
Details about doc.ai’s platform:
- Working with medical companies, doc.ai’s AI technology is designed to use a decentralized, edge-learning network to develop insights based on personal data. An edge-learning network performs deep learning computations at the edge of the network or on a mobile device.
- doc.ai’s AI technology personalizes conversations with patients on their health data via a mobile app, and is available to provide information 24/7.
- The patient can ask the AI questions such as “What should be my optimal Ferritin value based on my iron storage deficiency?” or “How can I decrease my cholesterol in the next 3 weeks?” or “Why was my glucose level over 100 and a week later it is at 93?” AI provides the answers and additional context for each answer.
- Patients can leverage conversations with the AI-powered robo-doctor to achieve better health outcomes from consultations with their physician.
According to the World Health Organization, there is a shortage of over seven million physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals worldwide, and the gap is widening. Doctors are challenged to respond to the growing needs of the population, while keeping abreast of the latest developments in medicine and healthcare. Further, training doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals is an arduous process that requires years of education and experience. Artificial intelligence can help address these challenges while improving patients’ care and experience.
doc.ai Digital Token Sale Details
To power its platform and incentivize the community, doc.ai will be creating digital tokens, named Neurons (“NRNs”), based on the ERC-20 standard.
doc.ai will sell and issue Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (“SAFTs”), which will convert into NRNs upon the launch of the platform. SAFTs will initially be available through a pre-sale process that is expected to start on September 7, 2017. The crowdsale process is expected to start on September 28, 2017.
The solicitation, offer, and sale of SAFTs will be conducted in a manner that is compliant with applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 506(c) of Regulation D. In the United States, only verified accredited investors will be eligible to purchase SAFTs.
The total number of NRN to be created will be based on the number of neurons in the human brain, 86 billion. Total of 860 million NRN will be created, with one NRN representing 100 neurons in the human brain. Approximately 37% of the total number of NRNs is expected to be sold in the SAFT offering. doc.ai plans to use the funds raised from the sale of SAFTs to further develop its platform and technology.
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018