Coming out of stealth mode, doc.ai has announced the launch of its advanced natural language processing technology platform using the Blockchain to timestamp its datasets and decentralize artificial intelligence.
Envisioned and built by bright minds from Stanford and Cambridge Universities, doc.ai is well-positioned to help healthcare companies improve patients’ care and experience by creating the most advanced natural language dialog system that generates insights from combined medical data.
“We are making it possible for lab tests to converse directly with patients by leveraging advanced artificial intelligence, medical data forensics, and the decentralized Blockchain. We envision extensive possibilities for the use of this technology by doctors, patients, and medical institutions,” commented Walter De Brouwer, founder and chief executive officer of doc.ai.
Deloitte Life Sciences and Healthcare is working with doc.ai to test its Robo-Hematology solution, which was unveiled on July 24, 2017 at Deloitte University in Dallas, Texas.
“doc.ai’s AI-based doctors provide answers to health questions using an AI-powered platform,” said Rajeev Ronanki, Deloitte Consulting LLP principal of Life Sciences and Health Care. “Platforms like these open new possibilities for patients and medical organizations by providing more personalized, intelligent healthcare. We are excited to collaborate with doc.ai and to be at the forefront of this technology.”
How doc.ai Works
doc.ai is building a new platform for established medical companies to enable patients to have personalized, AI-powered conversations about their health at any time of day. Over the next twelve months, doc.ai expects to roll out three natural language processing modules: Robo-Genomics, Robo-Hematology, and Robo-Anatomics, to the industry’s leading medical providers and payors.
Details about doc.ai’s platform:
- Working with medical companies, doc.ai’s AI technology is designed to use a decentralized, edge-learning network to develop insights based on personal data. An edge-learning network performs deep learning computations at the edge of the network or on a mobile device.
- doc.ai’s AI technology personalizes conversations with patients on their health data via a mobile app, and is available to provide information 24/7.
- The patient can ask the AI questions such as “What should be my optimal Ferritin value based on my iron storage deficiency?” or “How can I decrease my cholesterol in the next 3 weeks?” or “Why was my glucose level over 100 and a week later it is at 93?” AI provides the answers and additional context for each answer.
- Patients can leverage conversations with the AI-powered robo-doctor to achieve better health outcomes from consultations with their physician.
According to the World Health Organization, there is a shortage of over seven million physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals worldwide, and the gap is widening. Doctors are challenged to respond to the growing needs of the population, while keeping abreast of the latest developments in medicine and healthcare. Further, training doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals is an arduous process that requires years of education and experience. Artificial intelligence can help address these challenges while improving patients’ care and experience.
doc.ai Digital Token Sale Details
To power its platform and incentivize the community, doc.ai will be creating digital tokens, named Neurons (“NRNs”), based on the ERC-20 standard.
doc.ai will sell and issue Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (“SAFTs”), which will convert into NRNs upon the launch of the platform. SAFTs will initially be available through a pre-sale process that is expected to start on September 7, 2017. The crowdsale process is expected to start on September 28, 2017.
The solicitation, offer, and sale of SAFTs will be conducted in a manner that is compliant with applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 506(c) of Regulation D. In the United States, only verified accredited investors will be eligible to purchase SAFTs.
The total number of NRN to be created will be based on the number of neurons in the human brain, 86 billion. Total of 860 million NRN will be created, with one NRN representing 100 neurons in the human brain. Approximately 37% of the total number of NRNs is expected to be sold in the SAFT offering. doc.ai plans to use the funds raised from the sale of SAFTs to further develop its platform and technology.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019