Coming out of stealth mode, doc.ai has announced the launch of its advanced natural language processing technology platform using the Blockchain to timestamp its datasets and decentralize artificial intelligence.
Envisioned and built by bright minds from Stanford and Cambridge Universities, doc.ai is well-positioned to help healthcare companies improve patients’ care and experience by creating the most advanced natural language dialog system that generates insights from combined medical data.
“We are making it possible for lab tests to converse directly with patients by leveraging advanced artificial intelligence, medical data forensics, and the decentralized Blockchain. We envision extensive possibilities for the use of this technology by doctors, patients, and medical institutions,” commented Walter De Brouwer, founder and chief executive officer of doc.ai.
Deloitte Life Sciences and Healthcare is working with doc.ai to test its Robo-Hematology solution, which was unveiled on July 24, 2017 at Deloitte University in Dallas, Texas.
“doc.ai’s AI-based doctors provide answers to health questions using an AI-powered platform,” said Rajeev Ronanki, Deloitte Consulting LLP principal of Life Sciences and Health Care. “Platforms like these open new possibilities for patients and medical organizations by providing more personalized, intelligent healthcare. We are excited to collaborate with doc.ai and to be at the forefront of this technology.”
How doc.ai Works
doc.ai is building a new platform for established medical companies to enable patients to have personalized, AI-powered conversations about their health at any time of day. Over the next twelve months, doc.ai expects to roll out three natural language processing modules: Robo-Genomics, Robo-Hematology, and Robo-Anatomics, to the industry’s leading medical providers and payors.
Details about doc.ai’s platform:
- Working with medical companies, doc.ai’s AI technology is designed to use a decentralized, edge-learning network to develop insights based on personal data. An edge-learning network performs deep learning computations at the edge of the network or on a mobile device.
- doc.ai’s AI technology personalizes conversations with patients on their health data via a mobile app, and is available to provide information 24/7.
- The patient can ask the AI questions such as “What should be my optimal Ferritin value based on my iron storage deficiency?” or “How can I decrease my cholesterol in the next 3 weeks?” or “Why was my glucose level over 100 and a week later it is at 93?” AI provides the answers and additional context for each answer.
- Patients can leverage conversations with the AI-powered robo-doctor to achieve better health outcomes from consultations with their physician.
According to the World Health Organization, there is a shortage of over seven million physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals worldwide, and the gap is widening. Doctors are challenged to respond to the growing needs of the population, while keeping abreast of the latest developments in medicine and healthcare. Further, training doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals is an arduous process that requires years of education and experience. Artificial intelligence can help address these challenges while improving patients’ care and experience.
doc.ai Digital Token Sale Details
To power its platform and incentivize the community, doc.ai will be creating digital tokens, named Neurons (“NRNs”), based on the ERC-20 standard.
doc.ai will sell and issue Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (“SAFTs”), which will convert into NRNs upon the launch of the platform. SAFTs will initially be available through a pre-sale process that is expected to start on September 7, 2017. The crowdsale process is expected to start on September 28, 2017.
The solicitation, offer, and sale of SAFTs will be conducted in a manner that is compliant with applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 506(c) of Regulation D. In the United States, only verified accredited investors will be eligible to purchase SAFTs.
The total number of NRN to be created will be based on the number of neurons in the human brain, 86 billion. Total of 860 million NRN will be created, with one NRN representing 100 neurons in the human brain. Approximately 37% of the total number of NRNs is expected to be sold in the SAFT offering. doc.ai plans to use the funds raised from the sale of SAFTs to further develop its platform and technology.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020