Worldcore has announced its Initial Coin Offering (ICO), as part of their wider expansion plans. The company envisions to become a worldwide reference for the financial industry in the future, by integrating its successful payment solution into the Blockchain sector of economy.
The Worldcore ICO starts on October 14 of 2017. In total, a maximum supply of one billion WRC tokens at $0.10 USD each, will be available for purchase. WRC tokens will be backed by a Smart Contract guaranteeing annual revenue share from a well-established rapidly growing business which already passed break even point.
Since its launch, Worldcore has been recognized across many Fintech events in the European Union as an active participant and sponsor. The company won the “Best Fintech Newcomer” Banking Award by Business News Europe, in 2016.
The same year, the company has partnered with BitPay, and is now offering crypto-currency withdrawal solutions to thousands of customers around the world.
Worldcore has also become a National Finalist of the Central European Startup Awards 2017. Already a successful company, Worldcore is always on the quest to find new ways to improve.
Driven by its mission to revolutionize the fintech industry, the digital institution will gradually integrate Blockchain products to its established portfolio. Such products will include a regulated Blockchain powered P2P lending platform, a Blockchain based cash transfer payment platform for easy and instant conversion of cryptocurrencies into cash and vice-versa,Worldcore TV and transformation into a Swiss bank with a further IPO on the London Stock Exchange.
Worldcore’s CEO Alexey Nasonov was listed in Europe 100 list of changemakers in Central and Eastern Europe by Financial Times. He addressed the upcoming ICO:
“We became the number one company in the Czech Republic and I am sure that in the next 2 years we will enter the top 20 in Europe. Worldcore’s ICO is a history in the making . By buying WRC tokens, you will make history and earn with us as well.”
Traditional banking services are still showing a lack of technological innovation – for instance – customers dealing with traditional banks still have to visit the bank to open an account, they face monthly maintenance fees. And even by offering complex banking products, they do not cater to each individual need, nor do they offer solutions for the new digital era, such as cryptocurrency conversion and biometrics authentication.
By opening the international marketplace to consumers and businesses that are not served by legacy banking and seek cost-effective, progressive financial products. Worldcore brings together technology, capital and financing acumen to become the new name of the financial tomorrow.
Worldcore has set a goal of up to $100 million, which it’s planned to raise through the ICO, starting on October 14,2017. Presale phase with minimum purchase of 500,000 tokens starts on October 2, 2017. The funds raised during the ICO will be utilized for the development and promotion of the digital bank’s Blockchain project. Users will be able to purchase tokens with Euros, US Dollars and cryptocurrencies.
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018