d10e is proud to announce the first official gathering of the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) at the ninth edition of d10e, which will be hosted in Kyiv, Ukraine on September 16-19. Since 2014, d10e’s conferences were hosted in Amsterdam, Bucharest, San Francisco, Singapore and Tel Aviv and the brand has become known as leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, Blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
BIC currently has 50 members consisting of crypto hedge funds and select individual investors with over $1 billion of digital assets under management amongst themselves. The purpose of BIC is to allow its members to share due diligence and co-investment opportunities in the most promising Blockchain ventures.
“We welcome any crypto hedge fund with at least $3 million worth of digital assets and any individual with at least $1 million invested in ICOs and/or in crypto trading activity to apply to become a member of BIG,” said Mike Costache founder the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) and co-chair of d10e.
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, Blockchain Capital, Consilium Group, CoinTree Capital, and Network Societies Ventures were among the first members to join BIC and within a month, the number surpassed 50 as each new member revealed other crypto hedge funds and individuals they had made co-investments with.
The 9th edition of d10e is co-hosted by Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, which is headquartered in Kyiv. At d10e’s 6th edition in Bucharest in February, the founders of TaaS were just like any other regular attendee with big dreams in the crypto space, but have since become one of the most active crypto hedge funds after raising $7.6 million through their own Token Generation Event (TGE), which started on March 27 and ended on April 27. TaaS Fund is the first-ever Blockchain project post Token Sale to provide full transparency on all its trading activity through the Cryptographic Auditing tools it built for its members to see in real-time how their payouts are achieved.
“We are honored to co-host the 9th edition of d10e alongside the Blockchain Investors Consortium and we look forward to investing in the teams coming to Kyiv to participate in the ICO pitch competition, said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, co-founder and CEO of TaaS Fund.
After analyzing over two hundred ICOs and investing $3 million in 12 promising ICOs, and after intense daily trading of the top 70-80 cryptocurrencies, TaaS produced a 61% ROI for its 4,300 investor base during its first fully-operational quarter (May 1st – Aug 1st, 2017).
“d10e conferences have been at the very heart of disruptive fintech, Blockchain and decentralized technology since 2014. We are delighted to invite the members the Blockchain Investors Consortium to this prestigious event to help establish best practices, to share due diligence, to form investment partnerships in this exciting field and also to be the judges at the biggest ICO pitch competiton,” said Brock Pierce, co-founder at Blockchain Capital who also the co-founder and co-chair of d10e.
BIC members coming to Kyiv will be judges in the ICO pitch competition on September 19 where the top 3 of the 20 presenting ICOs have a chance to win 20 BTC. This is not givea
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018