d10e is proud to announce the first official gathering of the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) at the ninth edition of d10e, which will be hosted in Kyiv, Ukraine on September 16-19. Since 2014, d10e’s conferences were hosted in Amsterdam, Bucharest, San Francisco, Singapore and Tel Aviv and the brand has become known as leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, Blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
BIC currently has 50 members consisting of crypto hedge funds and select individual investors with over $1 billion of digital assets under management amongst themselves. The purpose of BIC is to allow its members to share due diligence and co-investment opportunities in the most promising Blockchain ventures.
“We welcome any crypto hedge fund with at least $3 million worth of digital assets and any individual with at least $1 million invested in ICOs and/or in crypto trading activity to apply to become a member of BIG,” said Mike Costache founder the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) and co-chair of d10e.
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, Blockchain Capital, Consilium Group, CoinTree Capital, and Network Societies Ventures were among the first members to join BIC and within a month, the number surpassed 50 as each new member revealed other crypto hedge funds and individuals they had made co-investments with.
The 9th edition of d10e is co-hosted by Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, which is headquartered in Kyiv. At d10e’s 6th edition in Bucharest in February, the founders of TaaS were just like any other regular attendee with big dreams in the crypto space, but have since become one of the most active crypto hedge funds after raising $7.6 million through their own Token Generation Event (TGE), which started on March 27 and ended on April 27. TaaS Fund is the first-ever Blockchain project post Token Sale to provide full transparency on all its trading activity through the Cryptographic Auditing tools it built for its members to see in real-time how their payouts are achieved.
“We are honored to co-host the 9th edition of d10e alongside the Blockchain Investors Consortium and we look forward to investing in the teams coming to Kyiv to participate in the ICO pitch competition, said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, co-founder and CEO of TaaS Fund.
After analyzing over two hundred ICOs and investing $3 million in 12 promising ICOs, and after intense daily trading of the top 70-80 cryptocurrencies, TaaS produced a 61% ROI for its 4,300 investor base during its first fully-operational quarter (May 1st – Aug 1st, 2017).
“d10e conferences have been at the very heart of disruptive fintech, Blockchain and decentralized technology since 2014. We are delighted to invite the members the Blockchain Investors Consortium to this prestigious event to help establish best practices, to share due diligence, to form investment partnerships in this exciting field and also to be the judges at the biggest ICO pitch competiton,” said Brock Pierce, co-founder at Blockchain Capital who also the co-founder and co-chair of d10e.
BIC members coming to Kyiv will be judges in the ICO pitch competition on September 19 where the top 3 of the 20 presenting ICOs have a chance to win 20 BTC. This is not givea
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019