d10e is proud to announce the first official gathering of the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) at the ninth edition of d10e, which will be hosted in Kyiv, Ukraine on September 16-19. Since 2014, d10e’s conferences were hosted in Amsterdam, Bucharest, San Francisco, Singapore and Tel Aviv and the brand has become known as leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, Blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
BIC currently has 50 members consisting of crypto hedge funds and select individual investors with over $1 billion of digital assets under management amongst themselves. The purpose of BIC is to allow its members to share due diligence and co-investment opportunities in the most promising Blockchain ventures.
“We welcome any crypto hedge fund with at least $3 million worth of digital assets and any individual with at least $1 million invested in ICOs and/or in crypto trading activity to apply to become a member of BIG,” said Mike Costache founder the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) and co-chair of d10e.
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, Blockchain Capital, Consilium Group, CoinTree Capital, and Network Societies Ventures were among the first members to join BIC and within a month, the number surpassed 50 as each new member revealed other crypto hedge funds and individuals they had made co-investments with.
The 9th edition of d10e is co-hosted by Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, which is headquartered in Kyiv. At d10e’s 6th edition in Bucharest in February, the founders of TaaS were just like any other regular attendee with big dreams in the crypto space, but have since become one of the most active crypto hedge funds after raising $7.6 million through their own Token Generation Event (TGE), which started on March 27 and ended on April 27. TaaS Fund is the first-ever Blockchain project post Token Sale to provide full transparency on all its trading activity through the Cryptographic Auditing tools it built for its members to see in real-time how their payouts are achieved.
“We are honored to co-host the 9th edition of d10e alongside the Blockchain Investors Consortium and we look forward to investing in the teams coming to Kyiv to participate in the ICO pitch competition, said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, co-founder and CEO of TaaS Fund.
After analyzing over two hundred ICOs and investing $3 million in 12 promising ICOs, and after intense daily trading of the top 70-80 cryptocurrencies, TaaS produced a 61% ROI for its 4,300 investor base during its first fully-operational quarter (May 1st – Aug 1st, 2017).
“d10e conferences have been at the very heart of disruptive fintech, Blockchain and decentralized technology since 2014. We are delighted to invite the members the Blockchain Investors Consortium to this prestigious event to help establish best practices, to share due diligence, to form investment partnerships in this exciting field and also to be the judges at the biggest ICO pitch competiton,” said Brock Pierce, co-founder at Blockchain Capital who also the co-founder and co-chair of d10e.
BIC members coming to Kyiv will be judges in the ICO pitch competition on September 19 where the top 3 of the 20 presenting ICOs have a chance to win 20 BTC. This is not givea
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019