d10e is proud to announce the first official gathering of the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) at the ninth edition of d10e, which will be hosted in Kyiv, Ukraine on September 16-19. Since 2014, d10e’s conferences were hosted in Amsterdam, Bucharest, San Francisco, Singapore and Tel Aviv and the brand has become known as leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, Blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
BIC currently has 50 members consisting of crypto hedge funds and select individual investors with over $1 billion of digital assets under management amongst themselves. The purpose of BIC is to allow its members to share due diligence and co-investment opportunities in the most promising Blockchain ventures.
“We welcome any crypto hedge fund with at least $3 million worth of digital assets and any individual with at least $1 million invested in ICOs and/or in crypto trading activity to apply to become a member of BIG,” said Mike Costache founder the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) and co-chair of d10e.
Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, Blockchain Capital, Consilium Group, CoinTree Capital, and Network Societies Ventures were among the first members to join BIC and within a month, the number surpassed 50 as each new member revealed other crypto hedge funds and individuals they had made co-investments with.
The 9th edition of d10e is co-hosted by Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Fund, which is headquartered in Kyiv. At d10e’s 6th edition in Bucharest in February, the founders of TaaS were just like any other regular attendee with big dreams in the crypto space, but have since become one of the most active crypto hedge funds after raising $7.6 million through their own Token Generation Event (TGE), which started on March 27 and ended on April 27. TaaS Fund is the first-ever Blockchain project post Token Sale to provide full transparency on all its trading activity through the Cryptographic Auditing tools it built for its members to see in real-time how their payouts are achieved.
“We are honored to co-host the 9th edition of d10e alongside the Blockchain Investors Consortium and we look forward to investing in the teams coming to Kyiv to participate in the ICO pitch competition, said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, co-founder and CEO of TaaS Fund.
After analyzing over two hundred ICOs and investing $3 million in 12 promising ICOs, and after intense daily trading of the top 70-80 cryptocurrencies, TaaS produced a 61% ROI for its 4,300 investor base during its first fully-operational quarter (May 1st – Aug 1st, 2017).
“d10e conferences have been at the very heart of disruptive fintech, Blockchain and decentralized technology since 2014. We are delighted to invite the members the Blockchain Investors Consortium to this prestigious event to help establish best practices, to share due diligence, to form investment partnerships in this exciting field and also to be the judges at the biggest ICO pitch competiton,” said Brock Pierce, co-founder at Blockchain Capital who also the co-founder and co-chair of d10e.
BIC members coming to Kyiv will be judges in the ICO pitch competition on September 19 where the top 3 of the 20 presenting ICOs have a chance to win 20 BTC. This is not givea
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019