BlockMason is excited to announce the addition of Blockchain entrepreneur, publisher, and industry giant Richard Kastelein as an advisor to the upcoming Credit Protocol ICO. Kastelein is best known as the founder and publisher of Blockchain News, a leading source of breaking news and feature articles about the Blockchain community. Kastelein is an award-winning journalist and publisher, whose vital work includes over 1200 articles on Blockchain technology and startups, including a groundbreaking feature on ICO innovation published in the Harvard Business Review, opening up the sector to a broader audience.
If Kastelein’s astounding reputation precedes him, it is because he has spent life traveling the world and establishing a global reputation as a technology expert. When he’s not penning articles for Wired, The Guardian, Venturebeat, or Virgin.com, Kastelein has dabbled in boatbuilding and skippering yachts across our earth’s violent seas—proving that he is a skilled and ambitious adventurer in both the physical and technological realms.
As an advisor for half a dozen Blockchain startups, a partner at the ICO incubator CryptoAsset Design Group, and the ICO event organizer for the Crypto-financing conference in London, Kastelein has earned his renown as one of the world’s leading experts on Blockchain token sales. BlockMason is proud to bring Kastelein’s expertise to our team, where he will continue the amazing work of our developers and corporate officers to deliver the best possible ICO for our innovative Credit Protocol.
To learn more, please visit https://blockmason.io/
- Crypto payments for Small and Medium Business are Becoming a New Reality - August 30, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Education Company Cryptowisser Now Lists More Than 500 Exchanges - August 22, 2019
- Facebook Wants to Take on Banks, Not Bitcoin - June 18, 2019
- Consensus 2019: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain in China & the U.S. - June 13, 2019
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now? - April 4, 2019
- Why Bitcoin Surged 20% In A Day, And What This Means For Its Future Price - April 4, 2019
- Japanese USDDex – New ERC-20 Stablecoin Claims up to 45% Profit to Crypto Investors - March 19, 2019
- Will Increased Decentralization Give Bitcoin its Second Life? - March 18, 2019
- Cryptocurrencies and crowdfunding: The road from the Statue of Liberty to tokenisation - March 13, 2019
- An Overview of the Best Bitcoin Exchange Apps - March 7, 2019
- How to not get Hacked Using Cryptocurrencies - February 20, 2019
- Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork – What is it and How Might it Affect Prices? - January 15, 2019
- Weekly cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - January 10, 2019
- Bitcoin and Crypto’s Year Ahead – What does 2019 Have in Store? - December 21, 2018
- This weeks Cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - December 17, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Update from GlobalBlock - December 10, 2018
- To the blockchain and beyond: are security tokens the third wave in Fintech? - December 4, 2018
- Creating a Safer Working Environment For Freelancers With Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- Guest Post: How To Open Bank Account for Crypto Business – a Detailed Survey - October 24, 2018
- Blockchain in Africa: The next frontier - September 20, 2018