Anryze, the company behind a Blockchain platform designed for speech recognition and analysis, has announced it will hold a token sale to develop its product and expand into new markets. The founders of Anryze aim to sell 300 million RYZ tokens for a total of $6 million (USD). The crowdsale is scheduled to begin on 12 September.
Anryze’s speech-to-text service currently works with Russian and English audio. After the token sale, the company plans to begin work on adding Chinese, Spanish and German languages, making efforts to expand into the relevant markets in parallel to this development process.
The RYZ token acts as an internal currency, which the company’s customers can use to purchase speech-to-text services for a given duration of audio. The cost of one token is initially equal to one minute of audio processing. With a growing customer base and an increase in the number of minutes processed, the cost of a token will correspondingly grow, since overall token supply is fixed.
In addition to this demand-based growth in price, Anryze’s tokens will provide holders with a share of the revenues from every transaction processed by the network. 20% of the fees for audio processing will be distributed proportionally among token holders.
Growing global market
Mikhail Yezhov, co-founder of Anryze, emphasises that his company’s services will see strong demand.
“We believe in the future of our technology, since it allows us not only to compete with global giants such as Google and IBM, but also to surpass them thanks to our dramatically lower prices – we charge around a third as much, without loss of quality. The market shows growth of 12% annually, and even without the growth of our existing customer base, we anticipate an increase in transaction volumes of 5-7% monthly. We are already working with American brokerage houses, and we are currently conducting negotiations in Russia. Our market is in its early stages and still establishing itself, and its potential is yet to be fully unlocked.”
Anryze is a company engaged in the development of a Blockchain service for speech recognition and analysis. The company was founded at the beginning of 2016 by Anton Gerasimenko, Mikhail Yezhov and Oleg Zaychuk. Anryze’s speech recognition experts have an average of over 5 years of experience.
In February 2017, the Starta Accelerator investment fund bought 7% of shares in the company for $130 000, estimated the company at 2 million USD. There is established market demand for speech recognition and analysis, and the sector is currently occupied predominantly by Google and IBM. Thanks to its use of Blockchain technology and neural networks, Anryze can offer a competitive product at a price that is 2 to 3 times lower than its counterparts.
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020