Anryze, the company behind a Blockchain platform designed for speech recognition and analysis, has announced it will hold a token sale to develop its product and expand into new markets. The founders of Anryze aim to sell 300 million RYZ tokens for a total of $6 million (USD). The crowdsale is scheduled to begin on 12 September.
Anryze’s speech-to-text service currently works with Russian and English audio. After the token sale, the company plans to begin work on adding Chinese, Spanish and German languages, making efforts to expand into the relevant markets in parallel to this development process.
The RYZ token acts as an internal currency, which the company’s customers can use to purchase speech-to-text services for a given duration of audio. The cost of one token is initially equal to one minute of audio processing. With a growing customer base and an increase in the number of minutes processed, the cost of a token will correspondingly grow, since overall token supply is fixed.
In addition to this demand-based growth in price, Anryze’s tokens will provide holders with a share of the revenues from every transaction processed by the network. 20% of the fees for audio processing will be distributed proportionally among token holders.
Growing global market
Mikhail Yezhov, co-founder of Anryze, emphasises that his company’s services will see strong demand.
“We believe in the future of our technology, since it allows us not only to compete with global giants such as Google and IBM, but also to surpass them thanks to our dramatically lower prices – we charge around a third as much, without loss of quality. The market shows growth of 12% annually, and even without the growth of our existing customer base, we anticipate an increase in transaction volumes of 5-7% monthly. We are already working with American brokerage houses, and we are currently conducting negotiations in Russia. Our market is in its early stages and still establishing itself, and its potential is yet to be fully unlocked.”
Anryze is a company engaged in the development of a Blockchain service for speech recognition and analysis. The company was founded at the beginning of 2016 by Anton Gerasimenko, Mikhail Yezhov and Oleg Zaychuk. Anryze’s speech recognition experts have an average of over 5 years of experience.
In February 2017, the Starta Accelerator investment fund bought 7% of shares in the company for $130 000, estimated the company at 2 million USD. There is established market demand for speech recognition and analysis, and the sector is currently occupied predominantly by Google and IBM. Thanks to its use of Blockchain technology and neural networks, Anryze can offer a competitive product at a price that is 2 to 3 times lower than its counterparts.
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018