Anryze, the company behind a Blockchain platform designed for speech recognition and analysis, has announced it will hold a token sale to develop its product and expand into new markets. The founders of Anryze aim to sell 300 million RYZ tokens for a total of $6 million (USD). The crowdsale is scheduled to begin on 12 September.
Anryze’s speech-to-text service currently works with Russian and English audio. After the token sale, the company plans to begin work on adding Chinese, Spanish and German languages, making efforts to expand into the relevant markets in parallel to this development process.
The RYZ token acts as an internal currency, which the company’s customers can use to purchase speech-to-text services for a given duration of audio. The cost of one token is initially equal to one minute of audio processing. With a growing customer base and an increase in the number of minutes processed, the cost of a token will correspondingly grow, since overall token supply is fixed.
In addition to this demand-based growth in price, Anryze’s tokens will provide holders with a share of the revenues from every transaction processed by the network. 20% of the fees for audio processing will be distributed proportionally among token holders.
Growing global market
Mikhail Yezhov, co-founder of Anryze, emphasises that his company’s services will see strong demand.
“We believe in the future of our technology, since it allows us not only to compete with global giants such as Google and IBM, but also to surpass them thanks to our dramatically lower prices – we charge around a third as much, without loss of quality. The market shows growth of 12% annually, and even without the growth of our existing customer base, we anticipate an increase in transaction volumes of 5-7% monthly. We are already working with American brokerage houses, and we are currently conducting negotiations in Russia. Our market is in its early stages and still establishing itself, and its potential is yet to be fully unlocked.”
Anryze is a company engaged in the development of a Blockchain service for speech recognition and analysis. The company was founded at the beginning of 2016 by Anton Gerasimenko, Mikhail Yezhov and Oleg Zaychuk. Anryze’s speech recognition experts have an average of over 5 years of experience.
In February 2017, the Starta Accelerator investment fund bought 7% of shares in the company for $130 000, estimated the company at 2 million USD. There is established market demand for speech recognition and analysis, and the sector is currently occupied predominantly by Google and IBM. Thanks to its use of Blockchain technology and neural networks, Anryze can offer a competitive product at a price that is 2 to 3 times lower than its counterparts.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019