The ATLANT team today released its alpha v0.1 encompassing a substantial part of the ATLANT Platform framework. ATLANT is a real estate platform built on the Blockchain, specializing in tokenization of real estate and decentralized P2P rentals.
This release comes in advance of Atlant’s ICO Launch this coming week, September 7 at 1:00 UTC. The team announced three new platform components for its global real estate platform that are now available for preview on:
- ATLANT Decentralized Exchange trade.atlant.io
- ATLANT Wallet https://goo.gl/oKKJY8
- Template PTO Smart Contract github.com/AtlantPlatform
I – ATLANT ADEX CLIENT
- ATLANT Decentralized Exchange (ADEX) web client implementation
- ADEX web client supports ATL, BTC, ETH and mock property token trading, as well as token swap & basic token management
- ADEX Client handles real time market data updates and supports the following trading features (including).
- Token trading (basic)
- Token trading (advanced order types)
- Token swap
- Token management
- Historical data
- Account management
- Exchange APIs
- Leveraged trading
II – ATLANT ANDROID APP
- ATLANT Android Client Implementation
- Platform token holders use the app to manage both Ether and ATL platform tokens, and additionally manage & trade property tokens listed on the ATLANT Platform (e.g. 15Grove or 431Kings).
- Current alpha release supports ATLANT Platform tokens (ATL) management, implementing basic wallet & token operations.
III. TEMPLATE PTO (Property Token Offering) SMART CONTRACT
- Generic PTO Smart Contract (audited)
Please visit atlant.io for more detailed information regarding the ATLANT Platform.