Kinguin.net, will expand its existing marketplace solutions. Project includes trading capabilities for game and in-game items by building and integrating a trading platform using the latest technologies: Ethereum Blockchain network, smart contracts and decentralized apps. This will enhance the ability for gamers to buy, sell trade games including in-game items safely.
Kinguin aims to build a platform that will create greater transparency and increase security from fraudulent transactions. Gamers will still collect & trade game keys, items, and other collectibles on a platform designed to be a one-stop shop for their digital buying & trading needs.
The ethereum network will be used to build a decentralized app for backing and storing the information in its Blockchain network. Any changes made in this network are secured on a shared ledger by strong cryptography and need to be agreed by the majority. This prevents fraud or data mutability, ensures transparency in trading and gives the project a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This will benefit the millions of existing Kinguin users and expand the Kinguin customer base.
Kinguin also plans to announce its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) as part of their wider expansion plans in beginning of 2018. ICO funds will support the development of a comprehensive ecosystem for its new trading platform.
This new Blockchain implementation coupled with the Kinguin eco-system will enable users to accept Steam, Origin, and Indie developer games. As a result, Kinguin’s global reach and business expansions are expected to strengthen adoption rate for Kinguin tokens.
Kinguin is going to start onboarding its existing network of Indie game developers immediately, saving all partners and publishers any additional legal work.
“I’m fascinated by Blockchain and its ability to reshape our industry. Kinguin and Blockchain is just the perfect fit. Giving our users and partners safety and encourage participation is our business model.” – comments Viktor Romaniuk Wanli, Founder and CEO of Kinguin.
Date of launch of the new game trading platform will be announced later.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019