Kinguin.net, will expand its existing marketplace solutions. Project includes trading capabilities for game and in-game items by building and integrating a trading platform using the latest technologies: Ethereum Blockchain network, smart contracts and decentralized apps. This will enhance the ability for gamers to buy, sell trade games including in-game items safely.
Kinguin aims to build a platform that will create greater transparency and increase security from fraudulent transactions. Gamers will still collect & trade game keys, items, and other collectibles on a platform designed to be a one-stop shop for their digital buying & trading needs.
The ethereum network will be used to build a decentralized app for backing and storing the information in its Blockchain network. Any changes made in this network are secured on a shared ledger by strong cryptography and need to be agreed by the majority. This prevents fraud or data mutability, ensures transparency in trading and gives the project a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This will benefit the millions of existing Kinguin users and expand the Kinguin customer base.
Kinguin also plans to announce its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) as part of their wider expansion plans in beginning of 2018. ICO funds will support the development of a comprehensive ecosystem for its new trading platform.
This new Blockchain implementation coupled with the Kinguin eco-system will enable users to accept Steam, Origin, and Indie developer games. As a result, Kinguin’s global reach and business expansions are expected to strengthen adoption rate for Kinguin tokens.
Kinguin is going to start onboarding its existing network of Indie game developers immediately, saving all partners and publishers any additional legal work.
“I’m fascinated by Blockchain and its ability to reshape our industry. Kinguin and Blockchain is just the perfect fit. Giving our users and partners safety and encourage participation is our business model.” – comments Viktor Romaniuk Wanli, Founder and CEO of Kinguin.
Date of launch of the new game trading platform will be announced later.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019