Kinguin.net, will expand its existing marketplace solutions. Project includes trading capabilities for game and in-game items by building and integrating a trading platform using the latest technologies: Ethereum Blockchain network, smart contracts and decentralized apps. This will enhance the ability for gamers to buy, sell trade games including in-game items safely.
Kinguin aims to build a platform that will create greater transparency and increase security from fraudulent transactions. Gamers will still collect & trade game keys, items, and other collectibles on a platform designed to be a one-stop shop for their digital buying & trading needs.
The ethereum network will be used to build a decentralized app for backing and storing the information in its Blockchain network. Any changes made in this network are secured on a shared ledger by strong cryptography and need to be agreed by the majority. This prevents fraud or data mutability, ensures transparency in trading and gives the project a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This will benefit the millions of existing Kinguin users and expand the Kinguin customer base.
Kinguin also plans to announce its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) as part of their wider expansion plans in beginning of 2018. ICO funds will support the development of a comprehensive ecosystem for its new trading platform.
This new Blockchain implementation coupled with the Kinguin eco-system will enable users to accept Steam, Origin, and Indie developer games. As a result, Kinguin’s global reach and business expansions are expected to strengthen adoption rate for Kinguin tokens.
Kinguin is going to start onboarding its existing network of Indie game developers immediately, saving all partners and publishers any additional legal work.
“I’m fascinated by Blockchain and its ability to reshape our industry. Kinguin and Blockchain is just the perfect fit. Giving our users and partners safety and encourage participation is our business model.” – comments Viktor Romaniuk Wanli, Founder and CEO of Kinguin.
Date of launch of the new game trading platform will be announced later.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020