LAToken, a tokenized assets platform, has launched Round II of its public token sale on Tuesday, September 5 at 11am GMT. The sale will be limited up to 50 million LAT sold at 0.0011 ETH (1 ETH = 909 LAT) with hard cap set at $10 million. The proceeds will be used for tokenization and trading developments of Real Estate assets.
US investors can now join their Token Sale – they can buy LAT as a utility token to support transactions at the LAT platform, for example pay for asset tokenization.
They already launched the Real Estate LAT backed by ETF. Crypto investors can also trade Apple, Amazon and Facebook shares, as well as gold and oil on our platform and diversify their portfolios with blue chips, safe haven assets and commodities, using cryptocurrencies. Thus, they are giving them an opportunity to diversify their crypto portfolios with asset-backed tokens to hedge against volatility of the crypto markets coming from regulators.
The sale is completed in 4 Rounds with the proceeds used for tokenization and trading development of the key asset classes. Round 1 was designed to develop tokenization of equity, and they closed it way ahead of schedule at a $330 million valuation, selling 30 million LAT, raising $9.54 million in just three days. The price LAT will increase in each round. The price for Round III will be 0,0013 ETH.
LAToken is a Blockchain platform that enables cryptocurrencies to be widely used in the real economy by making real assets tradable in crypto.
“LAToken bridges the crypto- and real economies by enabling our clients to trade real assets in cryptocurrencies. This will make markets more efficient, transparent and cost effective. We are happy that so many people share our vision and believe in LAToken,” said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO of LAToken.
LAToken attracted top-notch experts from global financial institutions, IT and security companies to its Advisory Board, that includes Cecilia Mueller Chen (UBS, Deutsche Boerse), Bradley Rotter (Rivetz), Anish Mohammed (Hyperloop), Hague van Dillen (Franklin Templeton). Just a few days ago CEO and founder of Corinthian Partners Mitchell Manoff joined our team to advise on legal and regulatory compliance Financial Services.
“Businesses succeed, if they provide a solution to a problem which affects a large market. Finding liquidity for illiquid assets is a trillion-dollar market. LAToken has found a solution to this global problem. Happy to be part of a great team, a game changer,” — says Mitchell Manoff, the new advisor of LAToken with an impressive 42 years of experience in finance,” added Mitchell.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019