LAToken, a tokenized assets platform, has launched Round II of its public token sale on Tuesday, September 5 at 11am GMT. The sale will be limited up to 50 million LAT sold at 0.0011 ETH (1 ETH = 909 LAT) with hard cap set at $10 million. The proceeds will be used for tokenization and trading developments of Real Estate assets.
US investors can now join their Token Sale – they can buy LAT as a utility token to support transactions at the LAT platform, for example pay for asset tokenization.
They already launched the Real Estate LAT backed by ETF. Crypto investors can also trade Apple, Amazon and Facebook shares, as well as gold and oil on our platform and diversify their portfolios with blue chips, safe haven assets and commodities, using cryptocurrencies. Thus, they are giving them an opportunity to diversify their crypto portfolios with asset-backed tokens to hedge against volatility of the crypto markets coming from regulators.
The sale is completed in 4 Rounds with the proceeds used for tokenization and trading development of the key asset classes. Round 1 was designed to develop tokenization of equity, and they closed it way ahead of schedule at a $330 million valuation, selling 30 million LAT, raising $9.54 million in just three days. The price LAT will increase in each round. The price for Round III will be 0,0013 ETH.
LAToken is a Blockchain platform that enables cryptocurrencies to be widely used in the real economy by making real assets tradable in crypto.
“LAToken bridges the crypto- and real economies by enabling our clients to trade real assets in cryptocurrencies. This will make markets more efficient, transparent and cost effective. We are happy that so many people share our vision and believe in LAToken,” said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO of LAToken.
LAToken attracted top-notch experts from global financial institutions, IT and security companies to its Advisory Board, that includes Cecilia Mueller Chen (UBS, Deutsche Boerse), Bradley Rotter (Rivetz), Anish Mohammed (Hyperloop), Hague van Dillen (Franklin Templeton). Just a few days ago CEO and founder of Corinthian Partners Mitchell Manoff joined our team to advise on legal and regulatory compliance Financial Services.
“Businesses succeed, if they provide a solution to a problem which affects a large market. Finding liquidity for illiquid assets is a trillion-dollar market. LAToken has found a solution to this global problem. Happy to be part of a great team, a game changer,” — says Mitchell Manoff, the new advisor of LAToken with an impressive 42 years of experience in finance,” added Mitchell.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019