This week, representatives of the Russian government, industry, financial institutions and startups gathered together to discuss the future of Blockchain development and implementation in the economy and public sector at the “Blockchain: The New Oil of Russia” conference in Tatarstan.
A swiss delegation at the conference was headed by Søren Fog, the co-founder of the Crypto Valley Association (CVA) and founder of iprotus. He presented to the participants the advantages of Swiss infrastructure for the implementation of Blockchain-based solutions and execution of ICOs.
In his speech, Søren Fog also shared his experience of creating the Blockchain and cryptography ecosystem from scratch: the case of the local meetup group Crypto Valley Forum in the small canton of Zug, which during the course of half a year became a globally recognised association, an international hub of the accumulation of knowledge around Blockchain and crypto projects pulling together stakeholders from all angles.
“I believe that in less than a decade, possibly much less, Blockchain technology will be everywhere. Its implementation into the public sector will have a huge impact on increasing trust from the society to the government, and could facilitate reduction of the level of corruption. And Blockchain-based solutions for industry, especially supply chain, may have a game changing effect of the elimination of counterfeits from the market, inclusion of third world service providers and freeing up immense amounts of working capital bound today in the supply chain, creating a win for particularly developing countries. I’m committed to help the Russian government in the execution of pilot projects in this and other areas”, said Søren Fog after the conference.
During the conference, VEB, Bank of Development (the biggest Russian institute which coordinates developing programs) and Søren Fog agreed to collaborate on implementation of pilot Blockchain-based projects in Russian Federation, and discussed the creation of a joint Swiss-Russian Center of Competences in Blockchain.
Meanwhile, and particularly for this event, the global startups and investors platform InnMind, from which CEO Nelli Orlova also participated in the conference in Kazan, has prepared and released an overview of the implementations of Blockchain-based solutions in industry and public sector, see State of Blockchain: Tokenizing the Economy
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020