doc.ai, an advanced natural language processing technology platform for quantified biology, today announced the successful completion of its initial sale of Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (“SAFTs”).
A total of ten purchasers acquired SAFTs, consisting of institutional and other accredited investors, for an aggregate purchase amount of approximately $2.3 million.
The early pre-sale of doc.ai‘s SAFTs, which are convertible into digital tokens named Neurons (“NRNs”), was limited to existing investors and advisors who have either helped support doc.ai in the past, or have demonstrated the desire to partner and support the Neuron Network. Pantera Capital anchored the offering as the lead investor.
“We are excited to be the lead investor in the early SAFT offering by doc.ai,” said Paul Veradittakit, Partner at Pantera Capital. “The company offers an unparalleled innovative technology solution at the intersection of Blockchain and artificial intelligence.”
Anthony Di Iorio, Co-Founder of Ethereum and Founder & CEO of Jaxx, who participated in the early pre-sale, commented: “I am amazed by the potential that doc.ai technology has for millions of people all over the world and possible network effects of the NRN token. I am looking forward to exploring potential synergies between doc.ai and Jaxx.”
“The initial pre-sale demonstrates for doc.ai the confidence of these investors,” commented doc.ai founder and chief executive officer Walter De Brouwer. “We believe that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionize healthcare and drastically improve patients’ care and experience, and our investors have proven their adherence to our vision.”
The pre-sale to eligible investors of SAFTs to acquire doc.ai‘s Neuron (NRN) tokens, based on the ERC-20 standard, commences on September 7, 2017. The crowdsale process is expected to start on September 28, 2017. The solicitation, offer, and sale of SAFTs in all phases will be conducted in a manner that is compliant with applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 506(c) of Regulation D. In the United States, only verified accredited investors will be eligible to purchase SAFTs.
For more information visit tokensale.doc.ai.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019