doc.ai, an advanced natural language processing technology platform for quantified biology, today announced the successful completion of its initial sale of Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (“SAFTs”).
A total of ten purchasers acquired SAFTs, consisting of institutional and other accredited investors, for an aggregate purchase amount of approximately $2.3 million.
The early pre-sale of doc.ai‘s SAFTs, which are convertible into digital tokens named Neurons (“NRNs”), was limited to existing investors and advisors who have either helped support doc.ai in the past, or have demonstrated the desire to partner and support the Neuron Network. Pantera Capital anchored the offering as the lead investor.
“We are excited to be the lead investor in the early SAFT offering by doc.ai,” said Paul Veradittakit, Partner at Pantera Capital. “The company offers an unparalleled innovative technology solution at the intersection of Blockchain and artificial intelligence.”
Anthony Di Iorio, Co-Founder of Ethereum and Founder & CEO of Jaxx, who participated in the early pre-sale, commented: “I am amazed by the potential that doc.ai technology has for millions of people all over the world and possible network effects of the NRN token. I am looking forward to exploring potential synergies between doc.ai and Jaxx.”
“The initial pre-sale demonstrates for doc.ai the confidence of these investors,” commented doc.ai founder and chief executive officer Walter De Brouwer. “We believe that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionize healthcare and drastically improve patients’ care and experience, and our investors have proven their adherence to our vision.”
The pre-sale to eligible investors of SAFTs to acquire doc.ai‘s Neuron (NRN) tokens, based on the ERC-20 standard, commences on September 7, 2017. The crowdsale process is expected to start on September 28, 2017. The solicitation, offer, and sale of SAFTs in all phases will be conducted in a manner that is compliant with applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 506(c) of Regulation D. In the United States, only verified accredited investors will be eligible to purchase SAFTs.
For more information visit tokensale.doc.ai.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019