doc.ai, an advanced natural language processing technology platform for quantified biology, today announced the successful completion of its initial sale of Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (“SAFTs”).
A total of ten purchasers acquired SAFTs, consisting of institutional and other accredited investors, for an aggregate purchase amount of approximately $2.3 million.
The early pre-sale of doc.ai‘s SAFTs, which are convertible into digital tokens named Neurons (“NRNs”), was limited to existing investors and advisors who have either helped support doc.ai in the past, or have demonstrated the desire to partner and support the Neuron Network. Pantera Capital anchored the offering as the lead investor.
“We are excited to be the lead investor in the early SAFT offering by doc.ai,” said Paul Veradittakit, Partner at Pantera Capital. “The company offers an unparalleled innovative technology solution at the intersection of Blockchain and artificial intelligence.”
Anthony Di Iorio, Co-Founder of Ethereum and Founder & CEO of Jaxx, who participated in the early pre-sale, commented: “I am amazed by the potential that doc.ai technology has for millions of people all over the world and possible network effects of the NRN token. I am looking forward to exploring potential synergies between doc.ai and Jaxx.”
“The initial pre-sale demonstrates for doc.ai the confidence of these investors,” commented doc.ai founder and chief executive officer Walter De Brouwer. “We believe that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionize healthcare and drastically improve patients’ care and experience, and our investors have proven their adherence to our vision.”
The pre-sale to eligible investors of SAFTs to acquire doc.ai‘s Neuron (NRN) tokens, based on the ERC-20 standard, commences on September 7, 2017. The crowdsale process is expected to start on September 28, 2017. The solicitation, offer, and sale of SAFTs in all phases will be conducted in a manner that is compliant with applicable securities laws and regulations, including Rule 506(c) of Regulation D. In the United States, only verified accredited investors will be eligible to purchase SAFTs.
For more information visit tokensale.doc.ai.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020