Matchpool, a decentralized community matchmaking service has partnered with Token-as-a-Service, the first closed-end Blockchain assets fund.
Matchpool has built a decentralized matchmaking platform enabling anyone to create a closed community (so-called “pool”) free of charge, and invite whoever they would like to see there.
The project’s goal is to help people find partners with matching interests by simply joining a pool that corresponds the desired criteria.
“Matchpool aims to make the world more synchronistic and connected within communities by creating a fair, incentive-based platform. We are excited to partner with TaaS, the fund that has already made progress in building a strong community of investors and enthusiasts. This cooperation will play a crucial part in the process of uniting the crypto world,” stated Yonatan Ben Shimon, Co-Founder and CEO of Matchpool.
The system employs Ethereum smart-contracts to deal with sensitive information and implement transparent reward mechanics, using the native Guppy token (GUP). Recently Matchpool has launched an Alpha 1.0 version of its product equipped with basic features for pool creation and interaction.
Thanks to this strategic partnership, TaaS will be able to facilitate creation of two specific kinds of pools to represent investor groups — many-to-many private pools for investors to share pitches and ideas around certain ICOs, and one-to-many public pools to offer initiatives to contribute on beneficial terms. Dimitrii Chupryna, co-founder of TaaS, noted:
“The strategic partnership between Matchpool and TaaS allows for further development of cryptospace infrastructure. Through creating pools based on Matchpool’s platform, the public acquires like-minded communities to network with, as well as access Blockchain projects to fund.”
This partnership will become one of the many collaborations that TaaS is seeking to form. For Matchpool the aim stays on the further product development, including adding more monetization models for pools, chat improvements, and serverless architecture.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019