Matchpool, a decentralized community matchmaking service has partnered with Token-as-a-Service, the first closed-end Blockchain assets fund.
Matchpool has built a decentralized matchmaking platform enabling anyone to create a closed community (so-called “pool”) free of charge, and invite whoever they would like to see there.
The project’s goal is to help people find partners with matching interests by simply joining a pool that corresponds the desired criteria.
“Matchpool aims to make the world more synchronistic and connected within communities by creating a fair, incentive-based platform. We are excited to partner with TaaS, the fund that has already made progress in building a strong community of investors and enthusiasts. This cooperation will play a crucial part in the process of uniting the crypto world,” stated Yonatan Ben Shimon, Co-Founder and CEO of Matchpool.
The system employs Ethereum smart-contracts to deal with sensitive information and implement transparent reward mechanics, using the native Guppy token (GUP). Recently Matchpool has launched an Alpha 1.0 version of its product equipped with basic features for pool creation and interaction.
Thanks to this strategic partnership, TaaS will be able to facilitate creation of two specific kinds of pools to represent investor groups — many-to-many private pools for investors to share pitches and ideas around certain ICOs, and one-to-many public pools to offer initiatives to contribute on beneficial terms. Dimitrii Chupryna, co-founder of TaaS, noted:
“The strategic partnership between Matchpool and TaaS allows for further development of cryptospace infrastructure. Through creating pools based on Matchpool’s platform, the public acquires like-minded communities to network with, as well as access Blockchain projects to fund.”
This partnership will become one of the many collaborations that TaaS is seeking to form. For Matchpool the aim stays on the further product development, including adding more monetization models for pools, chat improvements, and serverless architecture.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018