Matchpool, a decentralized community matchmaking service has partnered with Token-as-a-Service, the first closed-end Blockchain assets fund.
Matchpool has built a decentralized matchmaking platform enabling anyone to create a closed community (so-called “pool”) free of charge, and invite whoever they would like to see there.
The project’s goal is to help people find partners with matching interests by simply joining a pool that corresponds the desired criteria.
“Matchpool aims to make the world more synchronistic and connected within communities by creating a fair, incentive-based platform. We are excited to partner with TaaS, the fund that has already made progress in building a strong community of investors and enthusiasts. This cooperation will play a crucial part in the process of uniting the crypto world,” stated Yonatan Ben Shimon, Co-Founder and CEO of Matchpool.
The system employs Ethereum smart-contracts to deal with sensitive information and implement transparent reward mechanics, using the native Guppy token (GUP). Recently Matchpool has launched an Alpha 1.0 version of its product equipped with basic features for pool creation and interaction.
Thanks to this strategic partnership, TaaS will be able to facilitate creation of two specific kinds of pools to represent investor groups — many-to-many private pools for investors to share pitches and ideas around certain ICOs, and one-to-many public pools to offer initiatives to contribute on beneficial terms. Dimitrii Chupryna, co-founder of TaaS, noted:
“The strategic partnership between Matchpool and TaaS allows for further development of cryptospace infrastructure. Through creating pools based on Matchpool’s platform, the public acquires like-minded communities to network with, as well as access Blockchain projects to fund.”
This partnership will become one of the many collaborations that TaaS is seeking to form. For Matchpool the aim stays on the further product development, including adding more monetization models for pools, chat improvements, and serverless architecture.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019