LAToken, a tokenized assets platform, launched Round 2 of its public token sale on Tuesday, September 5. The sale will be limited up to 50 million LAT sold at 0.0011 ETH (1 ETH = 909 LAT) with hard cap set at $10 million. The proceeds will be used for tokenization and trading developments of Real Estate assets.
The company has already launched the Real Estate LAT Token backed by DB X-TRACKERS ETF. Crypto investors can also trade Apple, Amazon and Facebook shares, as well as gold and oil at the LAT Platform to diversify their portfolios with blue chips, safe haven assets and commodities, using cryptocurrencies.
The sale is completed in 4 Rounds with the proceeds used for tokenization and trading development of the key asset classes. Round 1 was designed to develop tokenization of equity, and we closed it way ahead of schedule at $330 million valuation. We sold 30 million LAT, raising $9,54 million in just 3 days. The price LAT will increase in each round. The price for Round 3 will be 0,0013 ETH.
LAToken is a Blockchain platform that enables cryptocurrencies to be widely used in the real economy by making real assets tradable in crypto.
“LAToken bridges the crypto- and real economies by enabling our clients to trade real assets in cryptocurrencies. This will make markets more efficient, transparent and cost effective. We are happy that so many people share our vision and believe in LAToken”, said Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, CEO of LAToken.
LAToken attracted top-notch experts from global financial institutions, IT and security companies to its Advisory Board, that includes Cecilia Mueller Chen (UBS, Deutsche Boerse), Bradley Rotter (Rivetz), Anish Mohammed (Hyperloop), Hague van Dillen (Franklin Templeton). Just a few days ago CEO and founder of Corinthian Partners Mitchell Manoff joined our team to advise on legal and regulatory compliance Financial Services.
“Businesses succeed, if they provide a solution to a problem which affects a large market. Finding liquidity for illiquid assets is a trillion dollar market. LAToken has found a solution to this global problem. Happy to be part of a great team, a game changer,” — says Mitchell Manoff, the new advisor of LAToken with an impressive 42 years of experience in finance.”
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019