Belfrics Global, a rapidly growing cryptocurrency exchange and Blockchain development firm in Asia and Africa has launched Belrium ICO to power a KYC compliant Blockchain called Belrium. It claims it will offer customers a secure, private, personalised and decentralised ecosystem that aims to minimise the repetition related to KYC compliance, saving considerable time and cost.
Mr. Praveenkumar Vijayakumar, Chairman & CEO, Belfrics said:
“The evolving regulations related to KYC compliance have made KYC-based systems more complex and have increased the time for customer on-boarding. That’s where Belrium turns out to be different. Businesses and enterprises across the globe unanimously agree that growing complexity and cost of KYC compliance are major reasons that affect outcomes from both organisational as well as customer perspectives. Belrium is unique in this context as it enables businesses and enterprises to not only reduce the customer on-boarding time but also simplifies the compliance process by eliminating the need for repetition.
“At Belfrics, we are constantly striving to offer both experienced and new users a secure and reliable access to the world of cryptocurrency, ensuring that they receive the best return on investment (ROI). Unlike many other Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) where the actual product is years away, we are not selling merely an idea.”
“Belfrics has already established itself as a reliable digital currency exchange and a leading software development firm in more than eight countries including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Middle East, and African nations. Driven by the commitment to enable users with seamless accessibility to using Bitcoin, we have created our proprietary ecosystem. It is a hybrid model that encompasses the benefits of both centralised and decentralised exchanges. Belfrics cryptocurrency brokerage platform not only features top-notch usability but also facilitates users with a liquid order book. We have carefully spread our operations in to various aspect of Blockchain space. Since the Blockchain space is vast and the potential is huge, we have divided our operations in to smaller blocks.”
BET (Belfrics Exchange Tokens- an ERC20 token developed on Ethereum) will be issued during the ICO. After Belrium Blockchain development is completed, BET tokens will be replaced with BEL coins (the access coin for Belrium) at 1:1 ratio.
The fundraising will last for a period of one month starting from 8th September 2017 to 8th October 2017. The amount of token issued is denominated in Bitcoins. Contributions made in ether will be converted at the prevailing rate on the best offer basis. Throughout this period, a contribution of one bitcoin (1 BTC) will lead to an allocation of 2000 BET (belfrics Exchange Tokens) along with a time depended bonus.
Mr. Praveenkumar further added:
“ICO Investments will be channelled to Belfrics Exchange operations, Belrium KYC Blockchain product development and BelfricsBT technology development over the period of next 3 to 5 years. It will also be utilised towards Firstrike acquisition, Belrium foundation, existing investors and pre-ICO marketing contributions.”
Token sales period: 8th September 2017 10 AM SGT (Singapore Time) to 8th October 2017 11:59 PM SGT through www.belrium.io
Belfrics is a fast growing exchange in Asia and Africa and the creation of Belfrics was inspired by the enormous potential of digital currency — a financial environment of transparency and efficiency, decentralised currency system, and greater access to financial markets that were once open only to professionals.
The company is headquartered in Malaysia with its live exchanges operating in Singapore, India and Kenya. Belfrics development team and operational team are based out of Malaysia and India. Belfrics Japan is setup to obtain crypto exchange and Money transmission license to conduct global Crypto based remittance services. By end of 2017, they plan to operate 5 more exchanges in African region.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019