Talla, a leading producer of B2B A.I. software, today launched one of the first platforms to combine artificial intelligence with blockchain technology to bring trust and security in using A.I.-driven autonomous agents in the workplace.
This platform, called the Botchain, will help foster mass-adoption of A.I. products in business with intelligent agent auditing, compliance regulations, and communication standards on a blockchain.
As A.I.-based systems become more prevalent, both users and applications will require a network where identities and transactions are verifiable and auditable. blockchain technology is the missing piece that enables this.
“Imagine a world in which hundreds of thousands of transactions occur each minute. Some are human-to-bot; others are bot-to-bot, and some even involve a series of autonomous bots,” said Rob May, Talla CEO. “Each transaction requires an immutable digital certificate to record what happened and why. Bots in the enterprise will only grow when there are ways for them to establish trust with humans and with other bots.”
Traditional APIs, which were created for simple data exchange, are ill-equipped to handle A.I.-driven autonomous systems. But a new generation of systems are emerging that can intelligently adapt, change, and make decisions over time. They are helping to create the “Fourth Industrial Revolution,” in which we are experiencing huge shifts in the way work gets done using artificial intelligence. The new requirements for safety and security using autonomous systems cannot be solved by existing methods.
The Botchain provides critical systems for anyone that uses A.I. powered products, as well as those that develop them. For example, end users of any A.I.-powered, autonomous system will gain an audit-able trail of interactions and decisions made, accomplished by hashing information about each agent task to the blockchain so it cannot be changed. Bots’ identities are verified with certainty to the humans that use them, and to other bots, preventing bot spoofing and spamming.
Developers benefit as well by ensuring system security, including:
- an audit-able, de-centralized trail for clarity and transparency on autonomous decisions reached;
- transparency for re-training of machine learning models – which many systems are missing today;
- standardized protocols for autonomous systems which allow them to tap into one another and communicate – therefore multiple layers of a network to work in tandem;
- an open marketplace of skills that bot developers can access and add to their product offerings
Botchain token sale
Participation on the Botchain-driven network is via cryptocurrency. Accompanying the Botchain launch, Talla will have a token sale. The dates for the sale are yet to be announced, but those interested can request information, or express interest in the token pre-sale by visiting the site.
The Botchain is in development with a number of undisclosed partners and will be available publicly in late 2017. Request information on development partnerships by visiting their website.
Talla is based in Boston, Massachusetts and has raised over $12 million dollars in venture capital, making it one of the most well-funded startups focused on building A.I. autonomous agents for the enterprise. The Talla team is led by Rob May (CEO), Catharina Mallet (COO), Byron Galbraith (Chief Data Scientist), and Jon Klein (Chief Architect), providing the company with decades of experience in software building, A.I., and data science.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019