Jelurida, the development company behind the Nxt and Ardor Blockchains, and Adel Ecosystem Ltd., a global self-sustained cryptocurrency community, announce today their intention to cooperate to promote the Ardor platform.
Adel will implement Jelurida’s newest Blockchain technology to improve the functionality of its platform, which aims to develop, support and fund innovative start-ups using Blockchain technology. Adel will enable new assets and future tokens on the Ardor platform.
Jelurida is responsible for developing Nxt and Ardor, whose tokens are currently trading for a combined market cap of 200 million dollars. Adel successfully raised over €1m during its month long ICO in May using the Nxt decentralised platform. The combination of integrated features, such as asset creation and decentralized voting available on Ardor, meets the requirements of Adel’s Blockchain incubator.
Adel has chosen to upgrade to the Ardor Blockchain for three key reasons:
- Enabling a unique parent chain and child chain architecture for project execution
- Adel’s project incubation will take advantage of Ardor’s robust voting system
- Ardor’s core-level security protects Adel’s intellectual property
Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-service platform created by Jelurida that allows organizations to create their own Blockchain, known as a child chain. The child chain is secured by the Ardor parent chain and comes with a wide range of features currently found on Nxt.
The main benefit of the parent/child Blockchain structure is that it addresses Blockchain bloat, which makes digital transactions slow. The parent chain takes care of security, while the child chain handles the operation of the Blockchain.
Scalability is addressed with the innovative feature, which regularly removes transactional data from child chains while still maintaining the same security guarantees. By separating security and functions into the parent/child structure, Ardor provides a more useful and scalable Blockchain model compared to existing single token designs.
“We have been consistently impressed with Jelurida’s decentralized platform and development vision,” said Gabriel Dusil, Co-Founder of Adel, “Ardor’s robust security and comprehensive feature-set align well with our strategy. The Ardor platform provides an ideal environment for the Adel community to democratically vote and fund Blockchain start-ups, that will disrupt traditional industries.”
“After BitSwift last month, today we are very excited that Adel decided to join the growing Ardor ecosystem and we are confident that Ardor can provide a solid foundation for Adel’s projects and vision,” added Kristina Kalcheva, Managing Director of Jelurida. “Both Adel and Jelurida share the same goals of disruption and transformation within traditional industries and look forward to supporting each other.”
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019